Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2008, 06:52 AM
Leap in, limp out

Default Re: Why Do people say the jews run the world?

I think ya all just hate Jews. Your choice, but don't say you weren't warned about being erased.It is conspititors of this type that are the problem on earth.

Glad to hear you are still around box cutter.

Old 11-25-2008, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
I think ya all just hate Jews. Your choice, but don't say you weren't warned about being erased.It is conspititors of this type that are the problem on earth.
I don't hate people.

Hate is a primitive emotion. An intelligent and educated person should be able to disassociate his understanding of the world from such primitive emotions. In fact, an intelligent and educated person should be able to observe, analyse and judge the world without allowing his emotions to interfere at all. In geopolitical studies, emotions are ballast.

Nevertheless, Jews are an obvious threat to this world for reasons explained by distinguished authors such as Benjamin Friedman, Israel Shahak, Israel Shamir, Norman Finkelstein, Kevin Mac Donald, ... Do note that of all authors I mentioned only one was not a Jew himself.

Quote:
Glad to hear you are still around box cutter.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:16 AM
Leap in, limp out

Whatever. Break a leg box boy..
Old 11-25-2008, 06:46 PM

If GOD is controlling the world, I think he should be fired and, at this point, if I were him, I would probably be ashamed of my work.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:25 PM
Leap in, limp out

well, that defines who you really are then, doesnt it satan. Get thee behind me.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:42 PM

Quote:
well, that defines who you really are then, doesnt it satan. Get thee behind me.
It's satire.

Get it?

Just because I don't believe GOD controls the acts of every human being or orchestrates every event on the planet doesn't necessitate that you refer to me as SATAN.

GOD is within each of us and WE all make up the planet.

This is the extent to which he controls the world because he cannot control our actions.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:50 AM
Leap in, limp out

Do you have shame then BA?
Old 11-26-2008, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Do you have shame then BA?
This is the second time you have inquired of me as to whether or not I have shame.

Is this what you are referencing?

I DO NOT feel ashamed of the fact that I was brutalized by sadistic pigs.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-26-2008 at 05:58 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:40 PM

Many times when this issue comes up , there is an aspect that is clearly overlooked by many people.

There is a large factor of so called Jewish control in the world today, but those Jews are actually fake.

When Columbus set sail for the new world, the largest Jewish population was in Spain; the Sephardic Jews. These Jews were real, or what you would refer to as Semetic. It just so happens that when Columbus was preparing to leave, the queen of Spain influence the king to expel all the Sephardim from the country. At that time, the Jews spread throughout the middle east, with the most of them winding up in the Ottomen Empire. The Ottomen ruler welcomed them, because of what they had to offer the empire (literature, arts, craftsmenship).

It was several centuries later that a large number of white europeans migrated into the empire (regradless of what any conspiracy or so called history documentary claims, the actual whereabouts of their origin is still unproven. It is however believed that they were expelled or made not welcome from where ever). At that time, Ottomen rule allowed no athiest or non muslim and jewish sects to exist within the empire. It was then when the new settlers converted to judaism.

Not to go on for ever as if I was quoting a book, it was some time later when these converts took on the title of Ashkenazi Jews. These are in fact the jews that we are talking about here. Yet they are not Semetic or can be considered an Israelite by any means. The conversion was simply used for means of survival and has been used to this day to identify themselves with the ideal of God's favored people.

Last edited by Irishox : 11-26-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishox View Post
Many times when this issue comes up , there is an aspect that is clearly overlooked by many people.

There is a large factor of so called Jewish control in the world today, but those Jews are actually fake.

When Columbus set sail for the new world, the largest Jewish population was in Spain; the Sephardic Jews. These Jews were real, or what you would refer to as Semetic. It just so happens that when Columbus was preparing to leave, the queen of Spain influence the king to expel all the Sephardim from the country. At that time, the Jews spread throughout the middle east, with the most of them winding up in the Ottomen Empire. The Ottomen ruler welcomed them, because of what they had to offer the empire (literature, arts, craftsmenship).

It was several centuries later that a large number of white europeans migrated into the empire (regradless of what any conspiracy or so called history documentary claims, the actual whereabouts of their origin is still unproven. It is however believed that they were expelled or made not welcome from where ever). At that time, Ottomen rule allowed no athiest or non muslim and jewish sects to exist within the empire. It was then when the new settlers converted to judaism.

Not to go on for ever as if I was quoting a book, it was some time later when these converts took on the title of Ashkenazi Jews. These are in fact the jews that we are talking about here. Yet they are not Semetic or can be considered an Israelite by any means. The conversion was simply used for means of survival and has been used to this day to identify themselves with the ideal of God's favored people.
Fake Jews?

So-called Jews?

Please tell us what a FAKE JEW and/or so-called JEW is.