Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 12-04-2008, 10:35 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs


Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Otherwise no obligation could be considered binding upon him. No atheists allowed.
What a BS answer.

You say, Freemasonry is not a religion, but you can't join unless you're a Christian because otherwise no obligation could be considered binding upon him.

HUH?

Makes no sense, Pal.

If it's not a RELIGION, why does it require that you be a religion to join?

If Freemasonry isn't a religion, why is it that no obligation would be considered binding upon a member unless they were Christian?

No atheists are allowed, I guess, cause Freemasonry isn't a religion.

Huh?

Makes no sense, Pal.

Think before you type.

THEY hide behind the guise of RELIGION just like the Catholic Church's pedophile priests do.


Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-04-2008 at 10:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 12-04-2008, 10:39 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Freemasonry is not a religion, but you can't join unless you're a Christian because otherwise no obligation could be considered binding upon him.
Did you even read what I said before about it's open to ALL religions, not just Christian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
No atheists are allowed, I guess, cause Freemasonry isn't a religion.
Did you even take a look at the quoted box I posted? I'll post it again:

Quote:
Freemasonry is not a religion, nor is it a substitute for religion. It requires of its members a belief in God as part of the obligation of every responsible adult, but advocates no sectarian faith or practice. Masonic ceremonies include prayers, both traditional and extempore, to reaffirm each individual's dependence on God and to seek divine guidance. Freemasonry is open to men of any faith, but religion may not be discussed at Masonic meetings.

Freemasonry lacks the basic elements of religion:
  • It has no dogma or theology, no wish or means to enforce religious orthodoxy
  • It offers no sacraments.
  • It does not claim to lead to salvation by works, by secret knowledge, or by any other means. The secrets of Freemasonry are concerned with modes of recognition, not with the means of salvation.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 12-04-2008, 10:40 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Did you even read what I said before about it's open to ALL religions, not just Christian.


Did you even take a look at the quoted box I posted? I'll post it again:
[/list][/indent]
Who cares that it's open to all religions.

It's stated that FREEMASONRY isn't a religion, but you have to be a religion to become a member.

Explain that one, pal.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 12-04-2008, 10:43 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Who cares that it's open to all religions.
So when you're wrong you just dismiss it as no one cares, but it was a part of your argument?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
It's stated that FREEMASONRY isn't a religion, but you have to be a religion to become a member.

Explain that one, pal.
Read the box I posted.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 12-04-2008, 10:47 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
So when you're wrong you just dismiss it as no one cares, but it was a part of your argument?


Read the box I posted.

As I said, explain why I should care that it is open to all religions?

THE POINT IS THAT FREEMASONRY IS NOT A RELIGION, BUT ONE MUST BE A RELIGION TO JOIN.

Apparently, you can't explain that one.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 12-04-2008, 10:50 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
THE POINT IS THAT FREEMASONRY IS NOT A RELIGION, BUT ONE MUST BE A RELIGION TO JOIN.

Apparently, you can't explain that one.
I guess I'll put more clearly:

Freemasonry is not a religion, nor is it a substitute for religion. It requires of its members a belief in God as part of the obligation of every responsible adult, but advocates no sectarian faith or practice. Masonic ceremonies include prayers, both traditional and extempore, to reaffirm each individual's dependence on God and to seek divine guidance. Freemasonry is open to men of any faith, but religion may not be discussed at Masonic meetings.

Freemasonry lacks the basic elements of religion:
  • It has no dogma or theology, no wish or means to enforce religious orthodoxy
  • It offers no sacraments.
  • It does not claim to lead to salvation by works, by secret knowledge, or by any other means. The secrets of Freemasonry are concerned with modes of recognition, not with the means of salvation.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 12-04-2008, 10:52 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I guess I'll put more clearly:

Freemasonry is not a religion, nor is it a substitute for religion. It requires of its members a belief in God as part of the obligation of every responsible adult, but advocates no sectarian faith or practice. Masonic ceremonies include prayers, both traditional and extempore, to reaffirm each individual's dependence on God and to seek divine guidance. Freemasonry is open to men of any faith, but religion may not be discussed at Masonic meetings.

Freemasonry lacks the basic elements of religion:
  • It has no dogma or theology, no wish or means to enforce religious orthodoxy
  • It offers no sacraments.
  • It does not claim to lead to salvation by works, by secret knowledge, or by any other means. The secrets of Freemasonry are concerned with modes of recognition, not with the means of salvation.
If Freemasonry requires that you believe in GOD and are of a religion to become a member, but espouses it is not a RELIGION, something is wrong there, pal.

It's a religion of its' own kind.

They've just hoodwinked you into believing they're of the Christian sort.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 12-04-2008, 10:54 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If Freemasonry requires that you believe in GOD and are of a religion to become a member, but espouses it is not a RELIGION, something is wrong there, pal.
Really? How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
It's a religion of its' own kind.
By definition, no its not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
They've just hoodwinked you into believing they're of the Christian sort.
Nope. They don't hoodwink anyone into believing they are a particular religion since that is not allowed in the Lodge.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 12-04-2008, 10:59 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Really? How?


By definition, no its not.


Nope. They don't hoodwink anyone into believing they are a particular religion since that is not allowed in the Lodge.

I didn't say they hoodwinked anyone into believing they were of a particular religion.

I SAID that FREEMASONRY states they are not a religion, but one must be a religion to become a member.

HYPOCRITICAL.

I said they've hoodwinked you into believing they are a religion because you must be a religion to join and no atheists are allowed, so, therefore, everyone believes in GOD, so therefore you think it's a religion, but they are of a different religion.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 12-04-2008, 11:04 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I didn't say they hoodwinked anyone into believing they were of a particular religion.
You were saying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
They've just hoodwinked you into believing they're of the Christian sort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I SAID that FREEMASONRY states they are not a religion, but one must be a religion to become a member.

HYPOCRITICAL.
In your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I said they've hoodwinked you into believing they are a religion because you must be a religion to join and no atheists are allowed, so, therefore, everyone believes in GOD, so therefore you think it's a religion, but they are of a different religion.
That's why we use phrases like "Supreme (or Grand) Architect of the Universe".
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.