Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2008, 03:22 AM

Default Re: Is Harry Potter Initiating Children Into Magic, Wicca, Witchcraft & Satanism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I, sir, am no idiot.
Then why do you pretend you are?

Quote:
Are you implying that because you are an IT consultant, you are an expert in all matters and your opinions should not be challenged because you're always right due to the fact that your an IT consultant?
Nope. I'm just implying that I make a living applying complex abstract logic, making me more trained and skilled at it than most. Your claim that I contradict myself is simply pathetic and entirely based on your own lack of logic skills.

Old 11-28-2008, 10:24 PM

Default Re: Is Harry Potter Initiating Children Into Magic, Wicca, Witchcraft & Satanism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Then why do you pretend you are?

I, sir, do not pretend to be an idiot nor am I an idiot. This is OBVIOUS to someone who is not an IDIOT.

Nope. I'm just implying that I make a living applying complex abstract logic, making me more trained and skilled at it than most. Your claim that I contradict myself is simply pathetic and entirely based on your own lack of logic skills.

My claim is not pathetic. You quite often contradict yourself. No matter what your occupation, it doesn't make you anymore trained or skilled regarding the matters discussed on this forum than anyone else. However, I am probably more qualified than you as I was amongst THEM and possess intelligence and knowledge that you, sir, do not and thankfully, you didn't have to go through what I did in order to obtain it.
Inside the box.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 11-29-2008 at 12:53 AM.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelation1217 View Post
The video in the article posted below claims that the Harry Potter series of books and movies is leading our children into things such as sorcery, curses, black magic, demon possession, witchcraft and satanism:

Shattered Paradigm: The Harry Potter Series Of Books & Movies - Introducing Our Children To Sorcery, Spells, Curses, Black Magic, Demon Possession, Witchcraft & Satanism

What is your opinion about the material the video presents? Should we let our kids read and watch Harry Potter?
A CONS PI RA CY is the act of concealing the formula for pi, so you rate pi and get the answer as in Pi rate 360 degrees of perceptionThe answer you seek is always in the question.Jesus and Osiris are known as potters, and Harry Has the reflecting numerical value of 666, which means turn the story upside down in order to have 360 degrees of perception. Now what is a potter? It is the divine planting the seed of divinity in man that develops in 9 months ie moon cycles of 28 days gestation periods. An I POD or EYE POD

Last edited by Pi ed pi per : 12-05-2008 at 01:04 PM.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi ed pi per View Post
A CONS PI RA CY is the act of concealing the formula for pi, so you rate pi and get the answer as in Pi rate 360 degrees of perceptionThe answer you seek is always in the question.Jesus and Osiris are known as potters, and Harry Has the reflecting numerical value of 666, which means turn the story upside down in order to have 360 degrees of perception. Now what is a potter? It is the divine planting the seed of divinity in man that develops in 9 months ie moon cycles of 28 days gestation periods. An I POD or EYE POD
Sorry, to break it to you, but whatever you're speaking or whatever point you're trying to make, is not comprehensible.

Mind controllers speak as you do to their slaves.
Old 11-06-2009, 07:04 AM

Quote:
My claim is not pathetic. You quite often contradict yourself.
Go and find one contradiction.

Quote:
No matter what your occupation, it doesn't make you anymore trained or skilled regarding the matters discussed on this forum than anyone else.
It does help to understand abstract logics if you want to apply logics in any given situation.

Quote:
However, I am probably more qualified than you as I was amongst THEM and possess intelligence and knowledge that you, sir, do not and thankfully, you didn't have to go through what I did in order to obtain it.
Please elaborate on this.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:06 AM

Check out this poem by Philip Larkin and compare it to Harry Potter.

I Remember, I Remember

by Philip Larkin

Coming up England by a different line
For once, early in the cold new year,
We stopped, and, watching men with number plates
Sprint down the platform to familiar gates,
"Why, Coventry!" I exclaimed. "I was born here."
I leant far out, and squinnied for a sign
That this was still the town that had been 'mine'
So long, but found I wasn't even clear
Which side was which. From where those cycle-crates
Were standing, had we annually departed
For all those family hols? . . . A whistle went:
Things moved. I sat back, staring at my boots.
'Was that,' my friend smiled, 'where you "have your roots"?'
No, only where my childhood was unspent,
I wanted to retort, just where I started:
By now I've got the whole place clearly charted.
Our garden, first: where I did not invent
Blinding theologies of flowers and fruits,
And wasn't spoken to by an old hat.
And here we have that splendid family

I never ran to when I got depressed,
The boys all biceps and the girls all chest,
Their comic Ford, their farm where I could be
'Really myself'. I'll show you, come to that,
The bracken where I never trembling sat,
Determined to go through with it; where she
Lay back, and 'all became a burning mist'.
And, in those offices, my doggerel
Was not set up in blunt ten-point, nor read
By a distinguished cousin of the mayor,
Who didn't call and tell my father There
Before us, had we the gift to see ahead -
'You look as though you wished the place in Hell,'
My friend said, 'judging from your face.' 'Oh well,
I suppose it's not the place's fault,' I said.
'Nothing, like something, happens anywhere.'

Larkin was inspired to write this poem on a train that unexpectedly stopped at Coventry. Rowling got inspired to write Harry Potter when her train unexpectedly stopped near Liverpool. Compare the underline segment to Harry Potter. I think you find they are oddly similar. Even down to Ron's flying Ford car.

Last edited by albie : 11-07-2009 at 06:10 AM.
Old 11-07-2009, 06:09 AM

Here's a pic of Larkin. Look like someone? Add some hair and a wound.

Old 11-07-2009, 06:13 AM

Larkin also reffered to work as a TOADin a poem. Toads are a basic part of witchcraft.

Philip Larkin
Quote:
Toads

Why should I let the toad workSquat on my life?Can’t I use my wit as a pitchforkAnd drive the brute off?