Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Asia
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2008, 11:50 AM

Default Japan's Crazy History

Japan's Crazy History

Japan's Conspiracy (2) P2

Japan is really a country of mystery. I am Japanese. I was born and brought up in Japan. In addition, I have been harassed by mysterious people. I have had unbelievable events in my life. I have been personally investigating the cause of the troubles. And finally I have reached a conclusion thanks to the Internet search engines and Wikipedia. The main culprit was the Japanese government.

The reason why I put this accusation in English and in foreign sites is that all the countries in the world have been deceived and exploited by the Japanese collaborators. They actually control the police and the media in any country by distributing secret money. But, to tell the truth, the money does not come from Japan. The money originally comes from people exploited by Japanese collaborators. They often include politicians, celebrities and terrorists.

For about two years, I complained to the Japanese authorities for the troubles, but in vain. And I finally have known that no one except me is publicly protesting against the government. Some critics and journalists are actually government's spies.....

My story is endless, sorry. Please read the site above. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by cherry : 01-25-2011 at 08:55 PM.