Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2008, 06:46 PM

Default The True meaning of 666 or 999 Mirrors of prception

open your I's and C -E V I L IS ONLY A V E I L THAT COVERS WISDOM

The key to understanding the true nature of life is the number 666. This is the number the illuminati lives by, because it is the sacred number of life and the key to manipulation of this third dimension.
This number conceals the true meaning of as above so below because 666 mirrors 999. Here is the secret, everything you hear or see has to be turned 180 degrees in order to have a full overstanding to get a clear picture.
I use the word overstanding because this is their position while we stand under or understand these constructs.Their power is in telling us that they see 6 when we know we see 9. In other words they are constantly changing our perception in the mirror.
Whenever we stand in the mirror we see our image and everything behind us is also reflecting in the mirror. The illuminati is the voice telling us whats in the mirror This causes us to focus on the voice instead of the intention behind the voice, in other words the full 9. 18+18=360 degrees. This is the meaning of not letting the left hand know what the right hand is doing, when all along their path
is a left hand path.This also means that we are constantly merging with their intent.
Another great example is the word mirror.The letter r is the 18 letter of the alphabet,so the two rs in mirror are screaming the as above so below concept of reflections of 360 degrees of perception 11 11(snake eyes in paradise) or Pair of Dice.
666 is the double edge sword or word keeping us from Eden or eating of the tree of life which is xbox 360. The full 9 yards
My overstanding of this concept have lead me to the conclusion that the esoteric star of David is the mark of the the beast that is a brand or tatoo along with a tracking device. Tatoo =too- to- two =B....T =TAU which in hebrew means Mark.Tatoos are the ancient marks of the adept B as in BEE or QUEEN ISIS AND OSIRIS =2 giving birth to 3 Horus the ANCIENT WISDOM OF THE EAST OF THE SACRED FEMININE BEAST KUNDALINI360 DEGREES
BELOW IS A IMAGE OF THIS POWERFUL CONCEPT.

999 AS ABOVE
The magic number is 36, and 9*4 is 36.
XYZA-B-CDEFGHIJ-K-LMNOPQRS-T-UVWX
9 digits to the right and the left of the letters B and T respective reveal the letter K, itself placed at the 11th position on the first half of the Alphabet.
4 digits to the right and the left of the letters T and B respective reveal the Letter X, itself placed at the 11th position the second half of the Alphabet.
K and X, sharing phonetics, design, and number, reveal the Master Number 11:11, or the Occult number of 66:66, which can then be multiplied to reveal 6*6*6*6 = 1296, or the Letters LIF(e), or the number in time of the perceptual diameter of the circle made by the Sun as it precesses through the equinox.
What is abundantly clear, however, is that the knowledge is so embedded and secure within our lives that, like English, it can never be destroyed.
We can take from these examples ways and means to peer into the Occult signatures being passed down through the aeons. However, the unknowing masses will worship the perpetual numbers of LIFE.666

666 SO BELOW

The use of words and ideas express and conceal a double meaning

Last edited by Pi ed pi per : 12-05-2008 at 08:10 AM.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:58 PM

Default Re: The True meaning of 666 or 999 Mirrors of prception

If all words have double meanings, what is the double meaning of the word so?
Old 12-04-2008, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If all words have double meanings, what is the double meaning of the word so?
So ,SEW Sow

Last edited by Pi ed pi per : 12-04-2008 at 09:17 PM.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi ed pi per View Post
So ,SEW Sow

Very good example; however, you would be wrong in your assumption that all words have double meanings.

They do not.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:29 PM

I'm going to say this and then we can part ways. September 11-sep means 7 tember is what you say when a tree falls. So right there in our face is the hidden cipher 711 with the collapse of the 11 with tower 7.711 in paradise or pair of dice.Time to play this game instead of being played.

Okay u when, eye go N peace R iz that piece

Last edited by Pi ed pi per : 12-04-2008 at 09:59 PM.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:58 PM

Quote:
I'm going to say this and then we can part ways. September 11-sep means 7 tember is what you say when a tree falls. So right there in our face is the hidden cipher 711 with the collapse of the 11 with tower 7.711 in paradise or pair of dice.Time to play this game instead of being played.

Okay u when, eye go N peace R iz that piece
What you've written doesn't provide the analogy required when you state that all words have double meanings.

All words are not synonyms.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:28 AM

ok doesn't your but go in a tub. I think we can quit while we are ahead. You like to argue.NOIZNOEYESISIZANNOTSEES

Last edited by Pi ed pi per : 12-05-2008 at 06:21 AM.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:06 PM

Quote:
ok doesn't your but go in a tub. I think we can quit while we are ahead. You like to argue.NOIZNOEYESISIZANNOTSEES
I'm not arguing.

I'm debating.

There's a difference.

Learn to recognize it.

I don't quit when I'm ahead.

That's when I plow forward.

In fact, I'm not a quitter even if I weren't ahead.

But, I am.

Again.

Is there some point you're trying to make, cause if you are, you are doing a very poor job at it.