Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2008, 03:52 AM

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell Exposed

perhaps he is talking a load of old cobblers, but i find him intriguing, and i havent spent a penny on any of his work, its all free online!

Old 08-12-2008, 03:52 PM

I have only looked at some of the links you provided to "expose" Maxwell. I do find a lot of interesting information on his website, yet it does seem like an attempt to convince us that all religions are BS, that there is a hidden agenda behind them all. That would be one of the crucial steps in establishing a new world (order) religion. We must first cease to believe in any/all of the major religions thereby paving the way for the new one. The Da Vinci Code comes to mind too.

I have personally found that some of the biggest alternative forums on the web censor what they allow to be posted on their sites, and although that is necessary for specific circumstances, my posts that have been attacked or removed certainly didn't deserve it. For example, I posted some info about Albert Roy Davis a few years ago on the biggest forum in England (they have a magazine too) and I didn't get one person with an open mind to respond to the post - every single response was nasty or dismissive. Before long it was removed altogether. Generally, this is the info I posted, but I didn't include a link. Exotic Research Report | Vol 3 No 1 | The Scope of Biomagnetism

Just recently a post of mine on another large forum was stopped dead in its tracks - and it was about aloe vera of all things. What many people don't know about aloe vera is that it has been shown to have dramatic effects on cancer and AIDS patients. Here is one of the links I posted. Cancer Cover-Up: Aloe-Cancer & AIDS Neal Deoul Battle Against Prostate Cancer(1) The administrator said he read on the web that some sites say aloe vera can be deadly so the topic must be ended. He gave a link to a conventional medicine hospital website, and anyone who knows the truth about health care, especially in the U.S. and Europe, knows that what mainstream medicine spouts is far from the truth. So I ask you, what's wrong with this picture?

The forums I posted on specialize in topics like ufo's, conspiracies, secret societies, and alternative medicine, yet there they are, censoring the very information that they supposedly believe in or are supposedly openminded about. So the bottom line is, there are agents of disinformation everywhere, even in some of the forums. If you wanted to contain certain information and/or spread disinformation, where would you go to do it? The answer: the same places that the "informed" people go to discuss and share their ideas. You'd mask yourself as one of them.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:16 AM

yeah I used to respect him and like him but even wen I did I was always suspicious cause some of his stuff was just weird. I don't know if people saw the 3 hour speach of him about how religion his bs with the other guy called antony. Altough he presented lots of facts they weren't that convincing that religion is fake. Yet his final arguements why religion is fake which were convincing I later figured out that they were bullshit. It seems he has an agenda on his own. Weird shit.
I espessialy hate how he and the zeitgeist have the need to destroy religion and start to make all sort of connection to hinduism which is completley crap.
Jordan Maxwell said that the hindu Ohm is a sun god. Not truth do your research.
He sais that the god Rham is known for impragneting the earth with his rain. Not truth do your research.
In zeitgesit they say Krisinha was born virgin. His mother head I think 7 children before him with all do respect she is the excact oppisite of a virgin.

Judaism, christianity and islam or in the same cathogory.
Hindusim budhism sikkism jainism are completly different and have absolutly nothing to do with the 3 main world religions. It is obvious to me they try to make a bridge to other hinduism to expose all religion as fake.
And even lots of stuff Jordan talks about Judaism and Christianity is not truth.

This is the perfect strategy: show the uninformed stupid truthseekers some new stuff (symbolism etc) and they become interested and see you as an authority and then you can start talkin disinformation cause most people are to lazy of are not capable of doing good research.

"Somobody better doesn his homework...."
Yeah rite he doesn't want you to do your homework at all.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:31 AM

Hello. Im new here btw, anyway.

Why should we trust you "Nowheretorun" ? You are doing the same thing as him.

Let us start with the word "christ/christos".

You are saying that Christ does not mean "oil", but just "anoint" but did you even research the word anoint?

Lets start.

Christ is the English term for the Greek Χριστός (Khristós) meaning "the anointed".

Press the word "anoint". You will get ---------->

To anoint is to pour or smear with perfumed oil, milk, water, melted butter or other substances.

Also it says :
Unction is another term for anointing. The oil may be called chrism.

Does it say that "oil" may be called "chrism" (wich looks kinda alike the word "christ/christos")

Lets continue:
The word is known in English since c. 1303, deriving from Old French enoint "smeared on," pp. of enoindre "smear on," itself from Latin inunguere, from in- "on" + unguere "to smear." Originally it only referred to grease or oil smeared on for medicinal purposes; its use in the Coverdale Bible in reference to Christ.

Let us see what it means:
So the word "Anoint" comes from the french word "Enoint" wich orignally reffered to "Grease or oil" smeared on and in the bible anoint/enoint referres to "Christ".

Now, Press the word "Chrism"-------->

You get:
Chrism (Greek word literally meaning "an anointing"), also called "Myrrh" (Myron), Holy oil or "Consecrated Oil," is a consecrated oil used in the Roman Catholic, Oriental Orthodox and Eastern Orthodox churches

So if Chrism also called myrrh or holy oil litterrally mean "an antoining"
and "anoint" wich comes from the french word "enoints" wich means to get greased up with for example oil, it means you are greased up with Christ/christos/chrism, cause "oil" may also be called "Chrism".

I quote again:
"Chrism (Greek word literally meaning "an anointing"

2nd quote: "The oil may be called chrism."
-------------------------------------------------
(the arrows ">>>" represent what a word means)
-------------------------------------------------
Chrism >>> an anointing
Oil >>> Chrism

so if chrism means an anoiting and oil can be called "Chrism"
That means that oil >>> anoint also.

and if Christ/christos/chrism means "anoint"
and if anoint(chrism) can be called "Oil" and Anoint means "christos"
then Christ can be "oil".

Therfor Christ/christos can mean "oil".

Every heard they say "you must become one with god" ?
Also "jesus christ is the only way to heaven?"

and of course GOD is jesus christ.(in human form)

"Jesus Christ claimed to be God, the Creator of the cosmos, the one and only way by which we can enter into Heaven."

So if you want to become "One" with "God" you must become one with Jesus "christos".

and if christos = oil , how you get one with jesus/god? you grease yourself up with oil .

Now you have become ONE with JESUS aKa God.

(btw im not christian or religious.)

Peace.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:45 AM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy

welcome aboard ClubSodax =)
Old 11-28-2008, 05:38 PM

Excuse me,

I will like to just interject regarding the following post in this forum. Now, I would like to recommend every single living, thinking, sovereign individual to do the following. I would like to recommend all those individuals who would like enlightenment to audit an Art History 101 class; this will truly enlighten all individuals to mankinds attribution and personification of many myths, etc. Moreover, I would recommend deep research and readings regarding religion and the genesis-if you will-of various stories from antiquity. This will be a truly enriching and enlightening experience for all those who question what they see and are exposed to on a continual basis. Jordan Maxwell may NOT be 100% accurate; however, he does inspire us to search and inquire of OUR history and this will then shed light upon where we are going. So, do your own research-and never take anyone person's word as "the gospel truth"! Whether it may be a hypocritical preacher, politician, or guest of yours. Thank you

Good night, and good luck
Old 12-09-2008, 12:41 PM

Maxwell is interesting to listen to, a good scary storyteller, and doubtless has some true information. But beware obsessiveness--it gets in the way of truth. There was one gentleman on a talk show who talked about the symbols used in U.S. money, monuments, government architecture, etc. He traced a clear, historic line to show how it came about. He said he didn't know why Jordan Maxwell kept insisting on a certain word etymology that clearly was not true. He respected some of Maxwell's research, but Maxwell looks at what he looks at, already knowing what he's going to see. Or rather the motivations behind what he is going to see. He also said once that the evil Masonic intent was to destroy Christianity. And I thought, whoah--that's appears to be on your agenda, bud.
I am only slightly less paranoid towards the "illuminati" than he is, but as I said, obsessiveness and fanaticism are enemies of truth, not proponents. Why on earth does every symbol going have to have been put in place by some nefarious person. Why does he assume that everyone who ever had any influence on such things is out to get everybody else?
Swallowed whole and without discrimination, his info gets toxic.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteMary9 View Post
Maxwell is interesting to listen to, a good scary storyteller, and doubtless has some true information. But beware obsessiveness--it gets in the way of truth. There was one gentleman on a talk show who talked about the symbols used in U.S. money, monuments, government architecture, etc. He traced a clear, historic line to show how it came about. He said he didn't know why Jordan Maxwell kept insisting on a certain word etymology that clearly was not true. He respected some of Maxwell's research, but Maxwell looks at what he looks at, already knowing what he's going to see. Or rather the motivations behind what he is going to see. He also said once that the evil Masonic intent was to destroy Christianity. And I thought, whoah--that's appears to be on your agenda, bud.
I am only slightly less paranoid towards the "illuminati" than he is, but as I said, obsessiveness and fanaticism are enemies of truth, not proponents. Why on earth does every symbol going have to have been put in place by some nefarious person. Why does he assume that everyone who ever had any influence on such things is out to get everybody else?
Swallowed whole and without discrimination, his info gets toxic.
what is your view on the bridge he and others are trying to build between the abrahamic religions and the eastern religions??? I'm incredibly frustatrated by this and once saw a woman on youtube who claimed that Krishna was a spin off of horus (which I think is bullshit according to my research) and said that the information wasn't on wikipedia but you had to do 'real' research on location for that shit. So I'm basicaly stuck right here it is very importart for the truth movement to understand the importance of a connection between the abrahamic religions and hinduism since it could almost make or break the entire thesis that all religions are spin offs of horus. If we all concentrate on that and get the truth out we are a step further wouldnn't you agree?
Old 01-01-2009, 03:02 PM

Angry Re: Jordan Maxwell Exposed

I have watched all of Jordan's videos atleast two or three times. Nowheretorun, your name implies giving up hope, and your videos are beyond ridiculous. How dare you come along and try to tarnish a great scholar's image and reputation - someone who's been doing research in these matters for over 50 years, much unlike yourself. I watched SOME of your video several months ago but it was way too incorrect to waste my time on your nonsense. For instance, you imply that Jordan believes they came up with the word ON long ago thinking that we in the future would use it for a light switch, when it's the other way around. We use the word on when we turn on a light switch, because it refers to light, because that's what the word means. To think that so many people actually buy into what you're saying and agree with you is mindboggling to me. I'll entertain your video for a moment again...
So your referencing !Wikipedia! about the oil. In Jordan's video about the chief cornerstone, he references something like twenty encyclopedias. Wikipedia is not even recognized as relevant or acceptable to any college professor. Then you go on to say that he's implying the annointing IS the oil, and that a noun can't be a verb, but what he's saying is that Cristos is the anointing oil, both noun and verb together. You are outright lying and people are actually believing you which makes me pretty irritated. Irritated enough to debunk you on New Years Day. Then you're saying that anoint has nothing to do with sex, but again your sources are nothing. Rather than call him a liar, why don't you ask him where he got his source - his phone number is 818-405-3029 and you can call him ANY time. Record the conversation and make a video about THAT. You could have done that but you didn't - you decided to go out and try to wreck someone's image based on your own non-research of a few DAYS. Then you go on about the volcano, and all the passages you sited could have very easily been interpreted as a volcano. On top of that, you failed to do your homework, obviously because if you did you would understand that Jordan is referring to the VULCAN cult. They believed God was a volcano. This is a whole area of study you obviously don't understand, stellar, saturnian, solar, lunar and other cults comprised the ancient myths that molded into the religions we have today. Then your talking about English and Set. Of course in Egyptian it sounded different. You're missing the whole point - well actually I think with your sly giggle silly Maxwell attitude you're being deliberately misleading and speaking to your listeners as though they were children, unlike Maxwell who speaks to his audience as adults with compassion. There's a big difference in your sarcastic way. They translated his name TO SET in ENGLISH, BECAUSE it was referring to what they called IN ENGLISH: the SUN SET. Then your going to say that Madame Blavatsky is his only source that Judaism comes from Saturn worship which is outright retarded. Have you not been listening to anything he's taught about the black cube of saturn? Have you not seen the many sources other the Madame Blavatsky he has cited. This is an outright deception on your part and I'm not going to watch any more of your stupid video.
Old 01-01-2009, 03:39 PM

Ok I couldn't help it because I wanted to expose how else you've been lying to people about Jordan. You imply that he keeps teaching that the mystery religions is the true one in some inspirational moment you had. I'm not even going to go there. What Jordan was saying about SOL-OM-ON if you watch his other videos is that King Solomon OF the Bible didn't exist. In his other video he explains who the real Solomon was - an agent of the Rome. You quote the news saying they have forensic evidence of his body or - what-ever. Lets trust the news? And so you can't find a conotation between Ohm and the sun, so Jordan must be incorrect - because YOU couldn't find a conotation. I googled the words Ohm Sun and found something calling Ohm: the sound of the sun. Perhaps sound emits from the sun? Just because you can't find some 'factual' information handed to you on a silver platter doesn't mean Jordan is wrong. Then you go saying, 'well that's ok because he's lying about that," no - you are. And back to the light switch. People were getting 'on' their horses? Do you not remember Bill Clinton saying, 'that depends on what the definition of is, is?' I think it has something like 18 different meanings. You're calling Jordan stupid? Your video attempt to debunk him, though it has fooled a lot of people, is really a load of poop. That they anticipated the light bulb? What is wrong with you? Ok this time I've really had enough. Poop that is.