Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 12-11-2008, 12:07 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: An interesting perspective & insight on the Large Hadron Coll


Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post
Not you per-se, but WHAT you said; I meant the general attitude of laughing at serious things. - If someone told me a truck was heading my way, I'd do something about it, & not make jokes.

The time is now to TAKE ACTION! - Not to make jokes; that time has passed...
From where do you ascertain that I was laughing at your thread topic?

You made a post to someone who was SPAMMING on your thread about going to jail for posting spam and I replied to it.

I replied to your comment on this thread about SPAM.

As far as I can tell, SPAM is not the topic of this thread so, if you thought I was laughing at your thread topic, you would be wrong.

BTW, laughter is good.

Anger is not.


Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-11-2008 at 12:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-13-2008, 06:28 PM
Time=Now's Avatar
Time=Now Time=Now is offline
Researcher of Evidence
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Terra III
Posts: 143
Wink Re: An interesting perspective & insight on the Large Hadron Coll

I'm aware of that, & if you could please take into concideration that I am EXTREMELY stressed these days, & I appologize.

It's just that right after I posted, I checked my email, & it was a notification that I gor a reply, so I checked, & BAM! - T'was SPAM! LOL ... So I'm laughing about it now, but at the time it was not funny at all. It was not the cherry on the top of my bad day, that's all i can say.

My forum is pretty active, but has less posts, due to it being newer, so I assume the bots don't see it as a juicy target.
__________________
***
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
***
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-13-2008, 06:37 PM
Time=Now's Avatar
Time=Now Time=Now is offline
Researcher of Evidence
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Terra III
Posts: 143
Default Re: An interesting perspective & insight on the Large Hadron Coll

Also, I cannot seem to fix my signature... I had edited it, but it's all screwed up now, & I cannot fix it. Could the admin PLEASE fix it to be:


?

Thank you, & HAPPY Hollidays!
__________________
***
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
***
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-13-2008, 06:49 PM
justgroovy's Avatar
justgroovy justgroovy is offline
workin' for the man
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Northern Bay
Posts: 251
Send a message via AIM to justgroovy
Default Re: An interesting perspective & insight on the Large Hadron Coll

I had to disable allowing HTML to appear in posts because someone was using it to do not so nice things.
__________________
You can't take the sky from me.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-13-2008, 10:12 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: An interesting perspective & insight on the Large Hadron Coll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post
I'm aware of that, & if you could please take into concideration that I am EXTREMELY stressed these days, & I appologize.

It's just that right after I posted, I checked my email, & it was a notification that I gor a reply, so I checked, & BAM! - T'was SPAM! LOL ... So I'm laughing about it now, but at the time it was not funny at all. It was not the cherry on the top of my bad day, that's all i can say.

My forum is pretty active, but has less posts, due to it being newer, so I assume the bots don't see it as a juicy target.
I have no clue as to why you are so stressed, but if you allow a little SPAM to upset you even further, perhaps you should realize that a little SPAM ain't that bad.

I mean, it could be worse.

Don't cha think?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-15-2008, 03:29 AM
Time=Now's Avatar
Time=Now Time=Now is offline
Researcher of Evidence
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Terra III
Posts: 143
Default Re: An interesting perspective & insight on the Large Hadron Coll

no clue??? ?no clue???? Have you not seen the fing news??? Or too busy just reading forums?
This stupid collider was taking my time as well, when I should be focusing on other subjects.

And Groovy: Can you fix my signature please?

I hit 'save' and nothing happens.

I want this: *** CriticalUnity.org: Clarifying Conspiracy REALITIES for Humanity & Freedom ***

Thanks!
__________________
***
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
***
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-15-2008, 09:47 AM
justgroovy's Avatar
justgroovy justgroovy is offline
workin' for the man
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Northern Bay
Posts: 251
Send a message via AIM to justgroovy
Default Re: An interesting perspective & insight on the Large Hadron Coll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post

And Groovy: Can you fix my signature please?

I hit 'save' and nothing happens.

I want this: *** CriticalUnity.org: Clarifying Conspiracy REALITIES for Humanity & Freedom ***

Thanks!
Taken care of =)
__________________
You can't take the sky from me.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-15-2008, 11:54 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: An interesting perspective & insight on the Large Hadron Coll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post
no clue??? ?no clue???? Have you not seen the fing news??? Or too busy just reading forums?
This stupid collider was taking my time as well, when I should be focusing on other subjects.

And Groovy: Can you fix my signature please?

I hit 'save' and nothing happens.

I want this: *** CriticalUnity.org: Clarifying Conspiracy REALITIES for Humanity & Freedom ***

Thanks!
I don't let the NEWS upset me.

And, no, I'm not too busy reading forums and if I were, what's it to you?

I don't recall that my life is any of your business.

Your anger is YOUR anger and it appears that you think I should be ANGRY over whatever it is you're angry about.

Sorry, but I don't adopt other people's emotions as my own.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-15-2008 at 12:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Time=Now's Avatar
Time=Now Time=Now is offline
Researcher of Evidence
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Terra III
Posts: 143
Talking Re: An interesting perspective & insight on the Large Hadron Coll

Thanks groovy for the fix, & blue; You're totally misunderstanding me; I'm expressing why I blew up: Life stress, p roject stress, & the info coming out that they are now openly calling for a world government. (see financial times article) ... I look at my little kitten, & it saddens me to know that he too, may not have a future... I was a bit rude to say that you were spending too much time frequenting forums, & I appologize.

Take care, & happy hollidays!
__________________
***
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
***
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-15-2008, 10:28 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: An interesting perspective & insight on the Large Hadron Coll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time=Now View Post
Thanks groovy for the fix, & blue; You're totally misunderstanding me; I'm expressing why I blew up: Life stress, p roject stress, & the info coming out that they are now openly calling for a world government. (see financial times article) ... I look at my little kitten, & it saddens me to know that he too, may not have a future... I was a bit rude to say that you were spending too much time frequenting forums, & I appologize.

Take care, & happy hollidays!
I don't frequent forums, so yeah, you were rude to assume you know what I do with my life.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-15-2008 at 10:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.