Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2008, 08:35 PM

Default Re: FEMA - Concentration Camps for US Citizens !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volumnius Flush View Post
You know the sad thing is it is probably for the Christians and the Jews, gun owners, Constitutionalists, patriots, and mentally ill. Now if they could just agree on who to send there, like all the sluts and rapists, and all the black rappers, actually any rapper for that matter, I think we could all agree to that but unfortunately it's probably for people like me.
Please define "people like you."

Old 12-24-2008, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Please define "people like you."
Why? I already went into enough detail in the last post. Christian, Constitutionalist, patriot, gun owner, I'm probably one of those. I personally think they should just fill em up with people from the rap industry. Apparently they all want to go to prison anyway to build their "image" or "street cred" so I say go ahead and send them there.
Old 12-24-2008, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volumnius Flush View Post
Why? I already went into enough detail in the last post. Christian, Constitutionalist, patriot, gun owner, I'm probably one of those. I personally think they should just fill em up with people from the rap industry. Apparently they all want to go to prison anyway to build their "image" or "street cred" so I say go ahead and send them there.
No, you didn't go into detail about "people like you."

You said FEMA camps were probably reserved for people whom we could all probably agree should be sent there, (rapists, rappers, etc.), but unfortunately these camps were most likely reserved for "people like you."

Please define people like you.