Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2007, 04:53 PM

Default Re: We May not Agree with the War...But, Should Support Our Troops

You of all people should know that no matter how many visits or number of people stop by their senator's offices to voice their dissent against the war on their way to mail their care packages to our troops, they will all be in VAIN!

If you don't understand that the war cannot be stopped by the citizen's of this country while Bush is in office and, most probably the same outcome, when another puppet is installed, you need to do more research on the NWO.

Old 08-07-2007, 05:17 PM

How 'bout we change THEIR Psyops slogan heretofore from, "Support the Troops" to "Care for the Troops."
Old 10-15-2007, 12:43 AM

We should support our troops in the sense that we wish them to be safe and hopefully back home with their families soon.

The real sad thing about the troops, is many, not all, but many joined for one reason....to get their college education paid for.

And this fact can be seen all over the place, from the ads on tv, to the places where recuitment officers go to recuit...ever notice that they seem to go to the poorer area of cities to do their recruiting? Never see them in the rich neighbourhoods.

anyway....discuss....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:10 AM

The inticements are plentiful for those who would otherwise be without.

A place to live; a weekly paycheck, bonus money if serving in a combat zone; the GI bill, etc.

Wealthy CHILDREN don't WANT; therefore, they don't place their lives in danger in exchange for these securities.
Old 12-21-2008, 10:16 PM

I am sorry but some of the biggest assholes I ever met were military. I can't support them. They are rude.

I had this one military guy I was talking to, I asked him for some change for some cigarettes and he told me no. Anyway I walked off to go get some more money, and then I got bored so I walked back to talk to the guy, and the second he saw me walking his direction he got up and took off running the other way!
Old 12-22-2008, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volumnius Flush View Post
I am sorry but some of the biggest assholes I ever met were military. I can't support them. They are rude.

I had this one military guy I was talking to, I asked him for some change for some cigarettes and he told me no. Anyway I walked off to go get some more money, and then I got bored so I walked back to talk to the guy, and the second he saw me walking his direction he got up and took off running the other way!
Our military men and women don't support you either.