Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2008, 03:15 PM

Default 10 false flags operations that shaped our world

From Nero to 9/11, via Pearl Harbour and the Gulf of Tonkin incident... Joe Crubaugh provides an "all time greatest hits" of false flag operations, whereby one scenario is repeated... as the world keeps falling for the same lie.

The most commonly known false flag operations consist of a government agency staging a terror attack, whereby an uninvolved entity gets blamed for the carnage. As at least two millennia have proven, false flag operations, with healthy doses of propaganda and ignorance, provided a great recipe for endless war.
In "War is a Racket", Two-time Medal of Honor recipient Major General Smedley Butler wrote: "I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested."
You may not have heard of these operations, but perhaps you have heard of these?
10 false flags operations that shaped our world | War On You

Old 12-25-2008, 10:35 AM

Default Re: 10 false flags operations that shaped our world

Number 11 is coming soon and it will be BIG!!
Old 12-26-2008, 12:20 AM

how are you ?
I'm Mai. I'm 18 old, i'm a teacher
myfriend's very handsome
i'm Vn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-26-2008, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenmy View Post
how are you ?
I'm Mai. I'm 18 old, i'm a teacher
myfriend's very handsome
i'm Vn
You left out " Me love you long time"
Old 12-26-2008, 08:43 PM

Do you believe what was written in the link you provided about blaming the population of this planet for the ills of this world because they keep falling for the same lies that are perpetrated by the Controllers?

I hope not, because if you do, you don't belong on a Conspiracy forum.

The illusion is that the people have power and, if you're posting on a conspiracy forum, you should know that the people don't have ANY power, and therefore, the people are not to blame for the ILLS of this world.