Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2005, 10:24 AM

Default Ex-Masons For Jesus

Apparent founder Duane Washem, and organisation of half a dozen members on paper only.

Duane's reasons for leaving Masonry has be re-written and copy pasted all over the internet.

In short Duane was a Mason for a few years, serving as an officer several times, and even serving his lodge as Master, Duane decided that the prayers in lodge should be addressed to Jesus Christ.

Now with Freemasonry being a non-sectarin Fraternal organisation, a sectarian religious view is not fitting, so Duane leaves.

There is nothing wrong with Duane feeling everyone should be a Christian, I am sure every Christian out there believes the same. The problem is that Duane states he was oblivious to the fact Freemasonry wasn't a bespokely Christian order.

Unfortunatley even Duanes family members are unconvinced by his claims, his brother who signed his petition is still, or as far as I am aware, active in the lodge.

It doesn't help that Duanes little story is almost the same as Mitchells, including the familt situation.

Duane stepped up his game by including a "Self-Proclaimed" minister who inlcuded his prayer requests and come chap from the Promise Keepers.

Although the website claims to have turned masons away from the lodge by the millions, they still list less than a dozen members.

Noteable members

Lora Burton, how she counts seeing as she cannot be a Freemason I haven't worked out yet.

Jack Harris - another person of great intellect who took years to work out what he know peddles as fact.

Bill Schnoebelen - the only man to be a witch, a mormon, a Freemason all at the same time as studying for a theological masters.

Yet another reliable source.

Old 11-22-2005, 10:28 AM

Default Re: Ex-Masons For Jesus

another ad-hominem attack.

It is funny that you have Alesiter Crowley on your side, but if we say that Masonry is evil because of the bunch of pervs that it embraces, you say we are not fair. Then you attack personally the people on the other side.

Bondi, your intelectual strategy is extremely dishonest.

Stick to what they say, Bondi ! Answer their allegations.

If you continue to be evasive and intelectually dishonest, there is no reason for this discussion to continue.
Old 11-22-2005, 10:36 AM

You claim I am dishonest because I do not comment on a dishonest persons claim?

How can you put forward a persons point, who is either a proven liar, not even involved or been involved with Freemasonry and claim the point is valid or true.
Old 11-22-2005, 10:51 AM

For you, everybody who is against Masonry is dishonest, like for Bush everyone against the Iraqi war is a coward.

In this way, you don't have to answer anything. And that's exactly what you have done.
Old 11-22-2005, 10:57 AM

Truebeliver's lapdog has spoken and in it unbounded dignity has solved all problems by an ample spreading of BULLSHIT. All bow to the Queen of Idiots, but on an intellectual level.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:03 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;20539
In short Duane was a Mason for a few years, serving as an officer several times, and even serving his lodge as Master, Duane decided that the prayers in lodge should be addressed to Jesus Christ.

---

There is nothing wrong with Duane feeling everyone should be a Christian, I am sure every Christian out there believes the same. The problem is that Duane states he was oblivious to the fact Freemasonry wasn't a bespokely Christian order.
Every Masons is taught this when they join so he must not have been paying attention. Freemasonry allows men of every faith in so secular beliefs cannot be permitted to be spoken about in Lodge. I personally think he just wanted to ignore the rules.
Old 12-30-2008, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Every Masons is taught this when they join so he must not have been paying attention. Freemasonry allows men of every faith in so secular beliefs cannot be permitted to be spoken about in Lodge. I personally think he just wanted to ignore the rules.
What hypocrites.

You have to be of a religion to become a Freemason, but you are disallowed from speaking about your faith.

Go figure!

So, what's the point in having to be a believer in GOD if you can't talk about your beliefs?

It's a front.

Everyone who is a Freemason must believe in GOD, so, therefore, they must be a GOOD organization, but don't open your mouth about your belief in any GOD.

That's a no, no.

Freemasonry attracts those who are religious because the prerequisite for joining is to be of a faith, yet you are forbidden to talk about your beliefs.

What hypocrites.

The top Freemasons are probably atheists.

A bunch of MEN who are involved in children's charities and ORPANAGES.

The less fortunate.

Yikes!

These are the most vulnerable children in our society.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 12-30-2008 at 06:46 PM.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:34 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What hypocrites.

You have to be of a religion to become a Freemason, but you are disallowed from speaking about your faith.

Go figure!

So, what's the point in having to be a believer in GOD if you can't talk about your beliefs?

It's a front.

Everyone who is a Freemason must believe in GOD, so, therefore, they must be a GOOD organization, but don't open your mouth about your belief in any GOD.

That's a no, no.

Freemasonry attracts those who are religious because the prerequisite for joining is to be of a faith, yet you are forbidden to talk about your beliefs.

What hypocrites.

The top Freemasons are probably atheists.

A bunch of MEN who are involved in children's charities and ORPANAGES.

The less fortunate.

Yikes!

These are the most vulnerable children in our society.
You are such a pessimist.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
You are such a pessimist.
Speaking the truth doesn't make one a pessimist.

If I weren't an OPTIMIST, I wouldn't be where I am today.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:42 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Speaking the truth doesn't make one a pessimist.
But you are not speaking the truth about the Freemasons.