Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2007, 08:22 PM

Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

RedRat said:

Oh, you were being 'skeptical' were you? and you think that there will never be a CRIMINAL INDICTMENT of the real perpetrators behind 911.

That's what I said. I was being skeptical. Do you consider that a crime? To the contrary, unless it moves to "this is a case," there will never be an indictment of the perpetrators.

Well, what I think is irrelevant and NON-SENSE CONSPIRATORIAL JIBBERISH. But, I will write what I think went down for all to ponder.

Well basically the ZIONIST have had a magor problem corralling the Mid-East, namely in the form of Islam, (whether Radical, or Moderate.) therefore, the conspiracy to "corral" the M.East begins way back many thousands of years, one must begin to understand Islam in order to fully appreciate the Grand Conspiracy before them, I for one do not fully understand that Religion, therefore I make no assumptions about it, but, what I do know is that the JEWISH ZION/SATANIST of the world have for many millennia put a 'plan' forward in order to enslave the world under there authority, and there authority alone.

In order to grasp the nature of the beast, (ZION/Masonic/Tendencies) one must be immersed in Biblical literature, there we see the REAL TIMELINE of human history, as recorded by men of GODS choosing, You may say well, what does that have to do with the WTC being blown to bits?

It has everthing to do with a DISTORTION of the timeline laid out by the creator of this universe, you see it has been completely hijacked by a ENEMY OF GOD CALLED SATAN, this very manipulative angelic being decided to "challenge" the creator GOD word for word, thus, with it's actions it and it's followers of like minded beings decided to overthrow the perfect Kingdom of GOD.

And it is there with that action by Lucifer, that human beings have been kept in perpetual servitude with the EVIL ONE LUCIFER. And thus as we move along the timeline of humanity (remembering it has been hijacked,) we find ourselves at the mercy of the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN, or, to be perfectly blunt, JEWISH PYSCHOPATHS running the world into the pits of hell.

Now as we study the many organizations under there control, we come to see that the MIC (Military Industrial Complex) plays a HUGE part in there quest for global domination, one cannot deny the ABSOLUTE POWER being weilded by a small handful (perhaps fewer than 10,000) of these SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN pawns.

So, you say again, WHAT IN THE HECK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE WTC BEING BLOWN TO BITS?

WEll, don't you see? it is part of the bigger, as yet unfulfilled agenda of LUCIFER, and that is to push the world into a GLOBAL ORDER under there umbrella, many, many, as yet atrocities await humanity for the DEVIL knows his time is short.

-----------------------------------------------

So, as far as you're concerned all of this is LUCIFER's plan.

Is he a living, breathing entity in your mind?

Do you and this LUCIFER communicate?

Old 09-15-2007, 08:36 PM

The Mind Of Satan

Satanic
Old 09-15-2007, 09:00 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
The Mind Of Satan

Satanic
You referred to Lucifer as the one who is in control of current events as if you recognized him as controlling those who control the planet.

As if he were a living, breathing entity.

That ain't right, my friend.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-26-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:36 PM

Physics 101

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw&mode=related&search=

http://www.texemarrs.com/hot_zone_alert_video_2.htm
Old 09-15-2007, 10:04 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE9TLgCVLBM&mode=related&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Qu6eyyr4c&mode=related&search=
Old 09-16-2007, 07:38 AM

Default Re: THERE IS EVIDENCE!

Keep it coming!
Old 01-16-2009, 02:46 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong BlueAngel, but I took your post as a clever use of irony. It seems to me that many of your posts and replies that are attacked by most often the same group of people aren't meant to be taken literally.

At least your getting some links posted on here that will point people to some info (and hopefully more) ... which unbeknownst to the poster, was exactly your point.

I'm new to this forum but I'm glad to see your replies (hehe, I know I may be a minority) and the irrational responses to them.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaje23 View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong BlueAngel, but I took your post as a clever use of irony. It seems to me that many of your posts and replies that are attacked by most often the same group of people aren't meant to be taken literally.

At least your getting some links posted on here that will point people to some info (and hopefully more) ... which unbeknownst to the poster, was exactly your point.

I'm new to this forum but I'm glad to see your replies (hehe, I know I may be a minority) and the irrational responses to them.
This thread is an example of the clever use of irony; however, many of my posts are to be taken literally; others to provoke critical and deductive reasoning and yet others to point out the obvious holes in some thoughts/ideas regarding conspiracies which are posted on this site and, many times, IMO are nothing more than scare tactics.

Welcome aboard.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-16-2009 at 05:42 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:52 PM

Why don't you change the name of this forum to " The personal views of Blue Angel"
Old 02-10-2009, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpomerian01 View Post
Why don't you change the name of this forum to " The personal views of Blue Angel"
Hey, that's a great idea.

I'll contact the webmaster and see if we can get it done.

P.S. There is no space between the last letter, "e," in the word Blue and the first letter, "A," in the word Angel.

My "PEN" name, BlueAngel, is one word, not two.

Specifically designed this way.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-10-2009 at 08:55 PM.