Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-07-2008, 09:09 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: NWO proof in rap music


Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
And the Christain religion promotes hatred against Blacks and Jews...So what is your point. Everyone is a self righteous evil being? You can't cut your cake and eat it to...Unless you are the cake and Bruce is having a birthday! Just because others have had it tough, you can't be the judge of how they feel by missinterpreting a song like you misread the Bible. You are whacked BA.You hate Bruce, so all musicians are in bed with him I suppose. Your just a hater.Straight up!
Excuse me, but what are you ranting on about?

Don't get your panties all up in a bunch now.

My opinion, to which I am entitled, is that MOST rap degrades women and promotes violence.

I'm not the only person who shares this opinion.

My comment has nothing to do with everyone being a self-righteous evil being.

My point was that IMO, rap degrades women and promotes violence.

You appear to read into my comments that which isn't there.

I'm not judging anyone who has had it tough.

Again, IMO, rap promotes violence and degrades women.

I don't care how tough any of the rappers have it.

That's my opinion.

Misinterpreting what lyrics?

Hey, "little girl" is your Daddy home.

The lyrics speak for themselves.

Who said all musicians are in bed with Springsteen?

Not I.

You have taken a simple comment by me and turned it into something it is not.

I don't hate, but you certainly project that feeling.

There is plenty of music that I enjoy, but Springsteen's music isn't on that list for obvious reasons.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-14-2008, 02:29 AM
shhhitsasecret shhhitsasecret is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1
Default Re: NWO proof in rap music

notice the hands on this image from the booklet of his album "all EYEZ on me" http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/CodeRed/tupac5.jpg
you think stuff like that is a coincidence? it's not just that picture. there are tons of songs and images that are clearly illuminati related in rap music. especially album covers.

and it's usually the rappers who talk about the illuminati in songs and interviews that are their best pawns. if i worked for the illuminati i'd probably go around talking about how i'm against them too. then turn around and write songs promoting drugs, violence, and objectification of women.

whether celebrities are being manipulated or selling themselves out for money and fame doesn't matter. the only thing matters in all of it, is that the illuminati really wants your daughters to grow up to be sex freaks and your sons to be violent, easily manipulated and materialistic. and that is the basic message of most rap music. and your kids look up to these musicians more than their parents, and use these songs to shape their world view and self image from a young age. while you and your wife are working overtime your kids are at home for hours a day listening to this crap.

the only thing you can really do is try your best raise your children with strong values. the illuminati is at war for control of your kids minds, it is psychological warfare. and why announce it, if people aren't aware they are at war then they won't try and fight back. if they can't even recognize who their enemies are then how do they know when to defend themselves? i find a very strong faith in god is the best defense for myself.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-14-2008, 10:49 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: NWO proof in rap music

Quote:
Originally Posted by shhhitsasecret View Post
notice the hands on this image from the booklet of his album "all EYEZ on me" http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/CodeRed/tupac5.jpg
you think stuff like that is a coincidence? it's not just that picture. there are tons of songs and images that are clearly illuminati related in rap music. especially album covers.

and it's usually the rappers who talk about the illuminati in songs and interviews that are their best pawns. if i worked for the illuminati i'd probably go around talking about how i'm against them too. then turn around and write songs promoting drugs, violence, and objectification of women.

whether celebrities are being manipulated or selling themselves out for money and fame doesn't matter. the only thing matters in all of it, is that the illuminati really wants your daughters to grow up to be sex freaks and your sons to be violent, easily manipulated and materialistic. and that is the basic message of most rap music. and your kids look up to these musicians more than their parents, and use these songs to shape their world view and self image from a young age. while you and your wife are working overtime your kids are at home for hours a day listening to this crap.

the only thing you can really do is try your best raise your children with strong values. the illuminati is at war for control of your kids minds, it is psychological warfare. and why announce it, if people aren't aware they are at war then they won't try and fight back. if they can't even recognize who their enemies are then how do they know when to defend themselves? i find a very strong faith in god is the best defense for myself.
Concur, however, rap music is not the only music that promotes immorality of our youth.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-15-2009, 10:24 AM
makaveli makaveli is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 80
Default Re: NWO proof in rap music

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Rap degerades women and promotes violence.
and the award for the best sustainer of stereotypes and generalising a group of artists in a divers music genre goes to....... blue angel

Seriously grow up.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-15-2009, 02:03 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: NWO proof in rap music

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
and the award for the best sustainer of stereotypes and generalising a group of artists in a divers music genre goes to....... blue angel

Seriously grow up.
I should have said that A LOT of rap music degrades women and promotes violence.

This isn't stereotyping just because most rappers are African American.

It's a fact.

I highly doubt I'm the only person who KNOWS this.

Some people in the music industry believe the same as I do and some people who are not in the music business have voiced similar opinions; African American or not.

Your point of view is the same as calling someone an anti-semite because they believe that a group of very powerful men/women who control our money system; our media, our military, shape foreign policy, etc. are Zionist Jews.

It's not stereotyping.

It's a fact.

Learn the difference.

Grow up, because I have an opinion?

I think anyone who tells someone else to grow up has some growing up to do themselves.

Thanks for the award.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-15-2009 at 02:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-17-2009, 07:10 PM
makaveli makaveli is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 80
Default Re: NWO proof in rap music

Quote:
Originally Posted by shhhitsasecret View Post
notice the hands on this image from the booklet of his album "all EYEZ on me" http://www.angelfire.com/ny3/CodeRed/tupac5.jpg
you think stuff like that is a coincidence? it's not just that picture. there are tons of songs and images that are clearly illuminati related in rap music. especially album covers.

and it's usually the rappers who talk about the illuminati in songs and interviews that are their best pawns. if i worked for the illuminati i'd probably go around talking about how i'm against them too. then turn around and write songs promoting drugs, violence, and objectification of women.
I don't know in what world you are living in but in the world that I'm living in noboy knows about the illuminati specially not in 96
So really does it make sense that the most popular rapper during that time would introduce the concept of illuminati to million teenagers who otherwise would be oblivious to it? Does that even make any sense at all??????????????? You actually believe that don't you? Well whatever suit yourselve.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-17-2009, 07:34 PM
makaveli makaveli is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 80
Default Re: NWO proof in rap music

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I should have said that A LOT of rap music degrades women and promotes violence.

This isn't stereotyping just because most rappers are African American.

It's a fact.

I highly doubt I'm the only person who KNOWS this.

Some people in the music industry believe the same as I do and some people who are not in the music business have voiced similar opinions; African American or not.

Your point of view is the same as calling someone an anti-semite because they believe that a group of very powerful men/women who control our money system; our media, our military, shape foreign policy, etc. are Zionist Jews.

It's not stereotyping.

It's a fact.

Learn the difference.

Grow up, because I have an opinion?

I think anyone who tells someone else to grow up has some growing up to do themselves.

Thanks for the award.
Listen I"m only going to tell this once: After all the years of listening to rap music in my childhood and being surrounded with friends that still heavily listen to rap music and having heard to 80% of the music that is available I can positivly say that you don't know A N Y T H I N G at all about rap music. Appearenlty you have been watching to much MTV and listining to 50cent or whateva you have been exposed to and then you go on talking on this site about how bad rap music is thats why I say GROW UP you talk about something you don't even deserve to talk about cause you simply don't know anything whatshowever. Your opinion on rap music simply has no value period cause you lack knowledge on the subject OK? End of discussion.

And your welcome by the way for the award normally I don't give awards to people but damn you were just shining right there someone had to give you the reconition you deserved. Keep it up maybe next year you'll win as well.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-18-2009, 07:43 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: NWO proof in rap music

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
Listen I"m only going to tell this once: After all the years of listening to rap music in my childhood and being surrounded with friends that still heavily listen to rap music and having heard to 80% of the music that is available I can positivly say that you don't know A N Y T H I N G at all about rap music. Appearenlty you have been watching to much MTV and listining to 50cent or whateva you have been exposed to and then you go on talking on this site about how bad rap music is thats why I say GROW UP you talk about something you don't even deserve to talk about cause you simply don't know anything whatshowever. Your opinion on rap music simply has no value period cause you lack knowledge on the subject OK? End of discussion.

It's whatsoever and not WHATSHOWEVER. That much I know.

And your welcome by the way for the award normally I don't give awards to people but damn you were just shining right there someone had to give you the reconition you deserved. Keep it up maybe next year you'll win as well.
Sounds like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-19-2009, 08:00 AM
makaveli makaveli is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 80
Default Re: NWO proof in rap music

I'm sorry if I sound mad or crazy but its just frustrating when you know something just isn't truth and someone goes on telling it is like he is the all knowing master of it.

ANd sorry for not spelling your almighty devine english languange the right way I guess we now going to make a fool out of people who have been raised with another languange and doont vully kontrol engliz like de almaighty bloe anjel
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-19-2009, 09:22 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: NWO proof in rap music

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
I'm sorry if I sound mad or crazy but its just frustrating when you know something just isn't truth and someone goes on telling it is like he is the all knowing master of it.

ANd sorry for not spelling your almighty devine english languange the right way I guess we now going to make a fool out of people who have been raised with another languange and doont vully kontrol engliz like de almaighty bloe anjel
To each their own, or, shall I say:

Everyone is entitled to MY opinion.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.