Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2009, 05:31 PM
KYCH

Default Re: George Washington Masonic Memorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
THATS YOUR ANSWER THATS YOUR ANSWER DON'T LET FEAR CONTROL MY WORLD?????
What you think I'm stupid or something???
Like I don't see whats going on a secret society that has members every where albert pike george washington duke of kent and what am I just suppose play blind man know???
This is just like telling a sheep that 911 was an inside job and summing up the arguements and then he responds "don't let fear rule your world".

Tssss this is just beyond me seriously
And yet not all our leaders were a part of a private organization. 9/11 was an inside job...done by a bunch of pissed off Muslims.

You fear some conspiracy so much that you probably see one with a 9-year-old's lemonade stand.

Do I think you are stupid? Not so much. Mad? Yes.

Old 01-18-2009, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
And yet not all our leaders were a part of a private organization. 9/11 was an inside job...done by a bunch of pissed off Muslims.

You fear some conspiracy so much that you probably see one with a 9-year-old's lemonade stand.

Do I think you are stupid? Not so much. Mad? Yes.
the most important where masons such as george washington albert pike hitler was surrounded with masons king james some people think napoleon all the royals are involved mozart isaac newton masons chilling with jesuits masons here mason there mason everywhere. It seems somehow all the man I learn about in school all the man that have pushed civilisation forward are part of some secret society most of the time freemasons if not some society somehow connected to masons mason creating order of the golden dawn mason in banking institutions then really if all these man are part of a secret society and then is it really really really so hard to imagine the suspicion that might rise in someones minds? Now isn't it because all the man that rule me and designed this civilisations are masons and I have a right to question the established authority and this civilisation so that makes me seriously questioning freemasons. You know I;m right why don't you just admit "yeah I;m sorry I would be suspicious if I was you too" atleast that but somehow every mason that comes along on a conspiracy board rejects everything to the fullest and aspect us to just believe something we don't understand anything about is completly surrounded with mysterie is good without even providing the slightest bit of info (not saying you have to its your privacy but then if you don't don't think we will trust masons all of a sudden). Just trust us we can't talk about it forget traitors like pike involved in muder of lincoln and kkk people gathering in masonic halls trust me it all right. We have good reasons to do that. Whatever....

"911 was an inside job done by pissed of muslim" ???? I don't know if this is sarcasm or some sort of statement and I don't understand this so I'll pass on this one.

"You fear some conspiracy so much that you probably see one with a 9-year-old's lemonade stand." This is just silly not worthy of a respond

Mad??? Even if I was mad so what??? What don't I have to right to be mad??? You are basicaly not even trying to understand the nonmason point of view and the suspicion they might have and you aspect them just to believe on you on your word. Now THAT is mad. Mad insane to the brain mad.
Old 01-18-2009, 11:13 PM
KYCH

Quote:
the most important where masons such as george washington albert pike hitler was surrounded with masons king james some people think napoleon all the royals are involved mozart isaac newton masons chilling with jesuits masons here mason there mason everywhere.
First off, Hitler was not a Mason. One of the first things Hitler did in power was ban Freemasons. He said they were a part of the Jews and even imprisoned many of them in the death camps.

Second, please use proper English (grammar, punctuation, etc.)

Quote:
Now isn't it because all the man that rule me and designed this civilisations are masons and I have a right to question the established authority and this civilisation so that makes me seriously questioning freemasons.
Not all are or have been Freemasons. Only a small % were Freemasons. Especially today, only a few actual leaders would be Freemasons.

I have come to this forum providing as much information as I can to reveal the truth behind Freemasonry, but it's been met with anything but welcome.

Quote:
You are basicaly not even trying to understand the nonmason point of view and the suspicion they might have and you aspect them just to believe on you on your word. Now THAT is mad. Mad insane to the brain mad.
Why are you so suspicious of a group? It's a private group. Most of them are very open...especially in the US (Europe is a little different due to past persecution).
Old 01-19-2009, 08:22 AM

Don't mind my english.
I neva said hitler was a mason I said he was surrounded by masons and the fact that he persucuted masons is just senseless since he was also supporting another lodge (forgot which one)

I've named plenty names who are either known freemasons or are suspected of being one all have played a crucial part in our life.

Albert Pike starting the KKK that is huge albert pike writing about world wars thats even bigger,

george washington and america that is huge plus I read multiple stories about royals in europe in that time being freemason and they fight america and are still part of one society (and I know George funded both sides of the revolutionary war),

Napoleon is suspected by some be a freemason the things he did in europe where huge,

mozar being connected to freemason the influence he had on our music was huge,

isaac newton being involved in masonary he has been so important to our science perception,

so many people in the usa goverment have been freemasons and I know the US government is corrupt as hell,

jesuits from who I have read so much about being involved in this crime and that crime and from personal research in certain countries concluded they are devilish. They claim to be enemies of freemasons yet I've seen pictures of them hanging out thogether scenes.

Then of course there are all the books that have been written on the history on freemasons all hinting towards the knights templar who desinged banking systems and participated in the crusades.

Freemasonary has been linked with the protestant reformation.

And I can go on and on everything has been done by you people and thats why I am suspicious. Of all the people I've mentioned you only responded to hitler and don't say that people in his government werent mason. I specificaly said that it's your right to have privacy and be together in a group with other people but you ignored that and you ask why I am suspicious of a private group. I TOLD YOU THEY EVERYWHERE WHERE POWER IS. I just haved summed of the biggest things that have happened in our history and the connections to masonary and it scares me that a secret society is the drive behind world events. Is it stupid to use my brains and think "Heey they might have an hidden agenda???? I wouldn't know cause I'm not a part of them so I wouldn't know for sure, right???"

And of course no one apriciates your comments if you keep on pretending to be blind to so much contraversial issueses surrouned your society.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:18 PM
KYCH

Quote:
I neva said hitler was a mason I said he was surrounded by masons and the fact that he persucuted masons is just senseless since he was also supporting another lodge (forgot which one)
When Hitler rose to power he dissolved Grand Lodges of Germany (there were several at that time). He frequently set-up anti-Masonic exhibits. Every country he invaded and took over he immediately imprisoned the Masters of the Lodges.

Even my Grand Lodge saw what he was doing and was the first American Grand Lodge to speak against Hitler:

Quote:
In 1937 the Grand Lodge of Idaho and the Grand Lodge of New York entered into a lasting friendship celebrated annually as Idaho Brotherhood Night. This special night symbolizes the goodness of the Brethren dwelling together in unity and harmony. By 1938 reports were coming out of Nazi Germany of a level of cruel repression that was greater than modern history had yet seen. As much of the world kept silent, a letter was written by the Grand Lodge of Idaho condemning the actions of the Nazis. Over the years Idaho Brotherhood Night has come to mean a great deal more than just a bond between Masons that spans thousands of miles. It has come to represent the duty we Masons have, to assert what is right, to speak when others are silent and to do the right thing. This, embodied so well by the actions of our Idaho Brothers who held up a light to push back the darkness as a world prepared for war.
Quote:
Albert Pike starting the KKK that is huge albert pike writing about world wars thats even bigger
There is no proof that Albert Pike was a member of the KKK. Yes, he was a Confederate soldier, but just because you were one doesn't make you the other. That's a non-sequitar argument.

Quote:
and I know George funded both sides of the revolutionary war
You were there?

Quote:
Napoleon is suspected by some be a freemason the things he did in europe where huge
Yes he is suspected, but we haven't found anything concrete. Some believe it was done in Malta.

Quote:
mozar being connected to freemason the influence he had on our music was huge
Mozart was a Freemason.

Quote:
so many people in the usa goverment have been freemasons and I know the US government is corrupt as hell
Yes our government has less than desirable people in it, but name one Freemason that is a part of those scandals?

Quote:
Then of course there are all the books that have been written on the history on freemasons all hinting towards the knights templar who desinged banking systems and participated in the crusades.
I am a big Knights Templar history nut. I love reading about them. I've done my own research, but I can't even find anything. There is too much lost with time, too many gaps, but we still look.

The Templars did have a big effect on the banking system, but di Medici had just as big influence on it

Quote:
And I can go on and on everything has been done by you people and thats why I am suspicious.
What? Did we assassinate someone? Anything done "by Freemasons" has either been done by a rogue (clandestine) Lodge not officially recognized by the Grand Lodges or by those masquerading as Freemasons (cowans).

Quote:
Is it stupid to use my brains and think "Heey they might have an hidden agenda???? I wouldn't know cause I'm not a part of them so I wouldn't know for sure, right???"
Don't worry there is no hidden agenda.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:24 PM

Sorry, Mason, but you wouldn't know squat about what the TOP Mason's are involved in because you're a low man on the totem pole who thinks he isn't because he carries the title of Worshipful Master.

Keep climbing....
Old 01-19-2009, 09:39 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Sorry, Mason, but you wouldn't know squat about what the TOP Mason's are involved in because you're a low man on the totem pole who thinks he isn't because he carries the title of Worshipful Master.

Keep climbing....
Again, how would you as a non-Mason know this? You think you know more than a member? It's the height of arrogance. I, a Mason, would know much, much more about the structure than you, a non-Mason would. How are you able to think that you do?

For every State (US) and Country (OCONUS) there is the Most Worshipful Grand Master of Masons of [insert country/state name]. There is no Grand Master of the US or Europe or Asia or global for the Blue Lodge, which is the base/main body of the Fraternity. The other rites are just branches.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Again, how would you as a non-Mason know this? You think you know more than a member? It's the height of arrogance. I, a Mason, would know much, much more about the structure than you, a non-Mason would. How are you able to think that you do?

For every State (US) and Country (OCONUS) there is the Most Worshipful Grand Master of Masons of [insert country/state name]. There is no Grand Master of the US or Europe or Asia or global for the Blue Lodge, which is the base/main body of the Fraternity. The other rites are just branches.
Because, you are a low man on the totem pole, that's how I know you don't know much at all about the true roots of Freemasonry.

Freemasonry is ancient.

You are not.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:49 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Because, you are a low man on the totem pole, that's how I know you don't know much at all about the true roots of Freemasonry.
And you as a non-member are even lower than I so you know nothing of the roots of Freemasonry? If you really understood the structure you would know that the Worshipful Masters take control of the Grand Lodge in the absence of the top-4 Grand Lodge officers and serve a vital role in the Freaternity. You saying a Worshipful Master is low on the totem shows your lack of knowledge of the Fraternity.

Freemasonry is a very confederate style of government. We have a Grand Lodge more for administrative/bureaucratic control. We have the State, the highest level, that is broken into Districts which is made of individual Lodges. The Grand Lodge really only meets once a year to pass/amend/repeal legislation, hand out awards/certificates, and elect new GL officers. Other than that the individual Lodges govern their Lodge. GL officers attend their home Lodge just as members. On some occasions they will come as a GL officer, but that's for special occasions; even as such are under the auspice of the Worshipful Master. The only ones that can really usurp the Worshipful Master's power is the District Deputy Grand Master or Most Worshipful Grand Master, but the Worshipful Master must offer it to them. There is more to this, but it fills pages upon pages.

So lets take for a second that I was the lowest man on the totem pole. Let's say I did the research just as you have, which I researched it for years before joining, and then joined. The previous information would either have been confirmed or denied by admission into the Lodge. By admission my knowledge is automatically catapulted ahead of a non-member.

Quote:
Freemasonry is ancient.

You are not.
And neither are you.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:14 AM

Quote:
And you as a non-member are even lower than I so you know nothing of the roots of Freemasonry? If you really understood the structure you would know that the Worshipful Masters take control of the Grand Lodge in the absence of the top-4 Grand Lodge officers and serve a vital role in the Freaternity. You saying a Worshipful Master is low on the totem shows your lack of knowledge of the Fraternity.

Freemasonry is a very confederate style of government. We have a Grand Lodge more for administrative/bureaucratic control. We have the State, the highest level, that is broken into Districts which is made of individual Lodges. The Grand Lodge really only meets once a year to pass/amend/repeal legislation, hand out awards/certificates, and elect new GL officers. Other than that the individual Lodges govern their Lodge. GL officers attend their home Lodge just as members. On some occasions they will come as a GL officer, but that's for special occasions; even as such are under the auspice of the Worshipful Master. The only ones that can really usurp the Worshipful Master's power is the District Deputy Grand Master or Most Worshipful Grand Master, but the Worshipful Master must offer it to them. There is more to this, but it fills pages upon pages.

So lets take for a second that I was the lowest man on the totem pole. Let's say I did the research just as you have, which I researched it for years before joining, and then joined. The previous information would either have been confirmed or denied by admission into the Lodge. By admission my knowledge is automatically catapulted ahead of a non-member.

And neither are you.
Yeah.

Let's say YOU researched, because you didn't.

I'm ancient, by all weights and measures.