Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2009, 06:55 AM

Cool Mainstream Media is Totally Controlled

I am currently 59 years old, a college graduate, an author of two books on sports psychology, and up until the age of 56 honestly believed that I was one of the more well informed people in the community. Wow, was I wrong!

I discovered that I was virtually clueless regarding both religion and politics. I had absolutely no idea just how incredibly corrupt our government actually is, nor did I realize how corrupt the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world truly are.

The main reason for my cluelessness was the fact that I got all my news from the mainstream media, like ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, FOX, CNN, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Neal Boortz, Hannity and Colmes, Glen Beck, the Atlanta Journal, USA Today, etc. What I never realized was the fact that all of these media outlets are owned and/or controlled by a very small number of very wealthy people, people who are totally controlled by the wealthiest and most powerful folks on the planet.

I never realized that the wealthiest and most powerful folks were responsible for orchestrating the most horrible crimes imaginable. Naturally, these big time criminals don't want the general population to know how evil they really are, so they make sure the media outlets they own or control never report their nefarious activities.

In fact, their radio and TV talk show hosts, like Limbaugh, Hannity, and O'Reilly are master debaters who do an effective job of ridiculing and discrediting anyone who may wish to discuss the real truth. Therefore, if you really want to know the truth, you can not find it in the mainstream media. You can still find the truth on the internet. Of course, the ruling elite are actively trying to figure out how they can control and censor the internet. Without the internet, most folks would never learn the truth.

Forums like this are fantastic for truth seekers. People ask me what can we do against these super powerful forces for evil. After all, the highest officials in our government are dirty, our politicians ignore us, many of our religious leaders are on the take, the media is corrupt, and on and on. Who can we turn to? What can we do to make a difference?

A grass roots effort is a way to spread the truth. Simply walk it and talk it with everyone you meet. Continue to do your homework and continue spreading the news. Warn your friends and neighbors about the evil medical establishment and help them learn about various foods and supplements which can counteract their assault on our health.

Watch the video Murder By Injection by Eustace Mullins, and In Lies We Trust by Dr. Len Horowitz. Learn about Hoxsey, Essiac, Royal Raymond Rife, Rick Simpson's Hemp Oil, and many other suppressed cancer cures. Learn how corrupt the Medical Establishment really is.

Learn about chemtrails, the poisoning of our air supply. Learn about sodium fluoride and the poisoning of our water supply. Learn about aspartame, Donald Rumsfeld's plague, and how they are poisoning our food supplies.
This ruling elite wants us to be weak, sick, and stupid because we are so much easier to control.

I thank God for forums like this where we can share and learn about such vital information.

Bless you all,

Bruce

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.