Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2008, 08:24 AM

Default constitution

I am in the wrong democracy and I will depart!

fairwell!

Old 06-27-2008, 08:03 PM

Default Re: constitution

It would be FAREWELL and not FAIRWELL.

Anyway, the CONSTITUTION.

What a concept, eh?

For the people, of the people and by the people?

Oh, yeah, right?

The Preamble...

WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES, IN ORDER TO FORM A MORE PERFECT UNION, ESTABLISH JUSTICE, INSURE DOMESTIC TRANQUILTY, PROVED FOR THE COMMON DEFENCE, PROMTOE THE GENDERAL WELAFARE, AND SECURE THE BLESSING OF LIBERTY TO OURSELVES AND OUR POSTERITY, DO ORDAIN AND ESTABLISH THIS CONSTITION FOR THEUNTIES STATES OF THE AMERICA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our forefather's wrote the preamble as if the AMERICAN people had written it.

They wrote it in this way to project that the AMERICAN PEOPLE had power.

Most of them were Freemasons and their allegiance was not to the American people but to the British Empire.

What a concept!!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-27-2008 at 08:05 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 02:02 PM

Blue Angel .. I suspect that you are right.. Benjamin Franklin and the others were against having Jews in the country.. The Constitution was created to keep the Jews and their Banking system out of America.. The Founders realized that the Private Banking Aristocracy. Would be the end of America.... And that is why it is all over..

The Zionist Bastards of the Rothschild’s bunch got us into the Civil War, WW!I., WWII, And now they are working on WWIII To kill all of us useless eaters. Fuck them and the horse they came in on..

Let the Banking meltdown come to the Guillotine for them and the traitors that they sponsor. .In every country that they have subverted around the world.. May they rot in Hell for the death and destruction that they have caused the people of earth?
Old 07-12-2008, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sablefish View Post
Blue Angel .. I suspect that you are right.. Benjamin Franklin and the others were against having Jews in the country.. The Constitution was created to keep the Jews and their Banking system out of America.. The Founders realized that the Private Banking Aristocracy. Would be the end of America.... And that is why it is all over..

The Zionist Bastards of the Rothschild’s bunch got us into the Civil War, WW!I., WWII, And now they are working on WWIII To kill all of us useless eaters. Fuck them and the horse they came in on..

Let the Banking meltdown come to the Guillotine for them and the traitors that they sponsor. .In every country that they have subverted around the world.. May they rot in Hell for the death and destruction that they have caused the people of earth?
What is all over?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-13-2008 at 10:50 AM.
Old 01-30-2009, 02:05 PM

Blue Angel, you literally have no concept of the history of the United States of America, and you spread your falsehoods all over this forum.

The men who wrote the Constitution of the United States had no allegience to Great Britain at all. they had just gone through a blood revolution, in opder to gain their freedom FROM Great britain, and they wanted to make certain that the abuses that had been done under the rule of Great Britain could never happen again.

That is exactly why they guaranteed that there would be no state religion in the US. Britain had one, and still does have on, The Church of England. The Queen is the Head of the Chutrch of England. All of the people of Great Britain pay taxes to support the Church of England.

That is why they stated that soldiers could not be quartered in peoples homes. the British had done that to the Colonists, forcing the people to feed those soldires, give them bedrooms, etc.

That is why they guaranteed freedom of expression, because under the british system you could be locked up for speaking your mind.

That is why they guaranteed the right of the [people to keep arms, so that they could fight against an unjust government if necessary.

You are so blinded by your prejudices, that you simply have little, if any, understanding of the Constitution of the United States. You also have NO understanding of modern Freemasonry (I am NOT a member of that organization by the way).

You intrepret everything according to your paranoid ideations. Too bad, that's a really miserable way to live.
Old 01-30-2009, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post
Blue Angel, you literally have no concept of the history of the United States of America, and you spread your falsehoods all over this forum.

The men who wrote the Constitution of the United States had no allegience to Great Britain at all. they had just gone through a blood revolution, in opder to gain their freedom FROM Great britain, and they wanted to make certain that the abuses that had been done under the rule of Great Britain could never happen again.

That is exactly why they guaranteed that there would be no state religion in the US. Britain had one, and still does have on, The Church of England. The Queen is the Head of the Chutrch of England. All of the people of Great Britain pay taxes to support the Church of England.

That is why they stated that soldiers could not be quartered in peoples homes. the British had done that to the Colonists, forcing the people to feed those soldires, give them bedrooms, etc.

That is why they guaranteed freedom of expression, because under the british system you could be locked up for speaking your mind.

That is why they guaranteed the right of the [people to keep arms, so that they could fight against an unjust government if necessary.

You are so blinded by your prejudices, that you simply have little, if any, understanding of the Constitution of the United States. You also have NO understanding of modern Freemasonry (I am NOT a member of that organization by the way).

You intrepret everything according to your paranoid ideations. Too bad, that's a really miserable way to live.
I don't spread falsehoods.

They're called opinions in some cases; truth in other instances.

I have knowledge about that which you don't and I understand the purpose of the Constitution.

You apparently don't because you have been deluded into believing it is a sacred document that protects the freedom's and right's of the people of this country and that our leaders are bound by it.

I have no prejudices or paranoid ideations.

But, you appear to have an anger problem.

As far as Freemasonry, I've never stated I am an expert on this brotherhood.

My comments about Freemasonry are from what I know.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-30-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:43 PM

Yes indeed, "from what I know".

In other words, from your paranoid ideations.

And you do indeed write falsehoods on virtually every subject that you write about on these forums. You wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit you on your nose.

You are indeed full of opinions, unfortunately your opinions are based upon your paranoia, and not on any facts.

I fight against falshoods, misstatements and outright lies. If you spread them, then I will counter them.

By the way, why do you post so very much about the United States on a Canadian forum?
Old 01-31-2009, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post
Yes indeed, "from what I know".

In other words, from your paranoid ideations.

And you do indeed write falsehoods on virtually every subject that you write about on these forums. You wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit you on your nose.

You are indeed full of opinions, unfortunately your opinions are based upon your paranoia, and not on any facts.

I fight against falshoods, misstatements and outright lies. If you spread them, then I will counter them.

By the way, why do you post so very much about the United States on a Canadian forum?
From what I know does not imply it is a paranoid ideation.

It is FROM WHAT I KNOW.

You seem to attribute these two words, paranoid ideation, to every post you come across on this site to which you disagree.

It is your OPINION that I write falsehoods and your opinion doesn't matter.

My opinions are based on facts that I know from having been enslaved and not paranoia.

You seem to think anyone who doesn't share the same opinion as you is paranoid.

I would suggest that this is an indication that you are paranoid.

Counter whatever you desire, as if this is going to deter me.

As if only Canadians are allowed access to this site.

P.S. Ideation is not a word.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-31-2009 at 10:23 PM.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:53 AM

Really, you have been enslaved?.

Where did this happen? When did it happen? Who held you as a slave?

I would bet anything that you have never been a slave anywhere at all. You just believe you were a slave, because you were required to work for your living, instead of having everything provided to you.

Slavery has a very specific meaning. I would really like to know just where and when you were a slave?

And paranois is defined as a person that sees enemies and conspiracies where one exist. That describes YOU to a tee.

Oh yes, ideation is a word by the way. You need a better and more complete dictionary.
Old 02-01-2009, 07:54 AM

Really, you have been enslaved?.

Where did this happen? When did it happen? Who held you as a slave?

I would bet anything that you have never been a slave anywhere at all. You just believe you were a slave, because you were required to work for your living, instead of having everything provided to you.

Slavery has a very specific meaning. I would really like to know just where and when you were a slave?

And paranoia is defined as a person that sees enemies and conspiracies where one exist. That describes YOU to a tee.

Oh yes, ideation is a word by the way. You need a better and more complete dictionary.