Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2005, 05:33 AM

Default THE CEREMONY IS OVER

The ceremony is over. The sun was shining, the wind was blowing. At the end, Tony Blair and his wife were joking and laughing with some other VIP crooks. George Bush and his wife were behaving with humility and dignity, holding each other`s hand like two childrens of God.

Some attended the funeral ceremony as Juda Ihariot attended the last supper. Some not.

Old 04-08-2005, 10:27 AM

Default Re: THE CEREMONY IS OVER

http://www.jonchristianryter.com/2005/040805.html

How could be that the next Pope will be the last? Perhaps like this:

"The Jewish people as a whole
will be its own Messiah.

It will attain world dominion

by the dissolution of other races,

by the abolition of frontiers,

the annihilation of monarchy,

and by the establishment of a world republic

in which the Jews will everywhere

exercise the privilege of citizenship.

In this new world order the Children of Israel

will furnish all the leaders

without encountering opposition.

The Governments of the different peoples

forming the world republic will fall

without difficulty into the hands of the Jews.

It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers

to abolish private property,

and everywhere to make use of the

resources of the state.

Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled,

in which is said that when the Messianic time

is come the Jews will have all the property

of the whole world in their hands."

(Baruch Levy, Letter to Karl Marx,
La Revue de Paris, p. 54, June 1, 1928)
Old 04-08-2005, 12:57 PM

EXCERPTS OF THE MESSAGE OF JOHN PAUL II TO THE YOUTH OF THE WORLD ON THE OCCASION OF THE 20th WORLD YOUTH DAY (COLOGNE, AUGUST 2005):

"My dear young people, do not yield to false illusions and passing fads which so frequently leave behind a tragic spiritual vacuum! Reject the seduction of wealth, consumerism and the subtle violence sometimes used by the mass media."

"Worshipping the true God is an authentic act of resistance to all forms of idolatry. Worship Christ: He is the Rock on which to build your future and a world of greater justice and solidarity. Jesus is the Prince of peace: the source of forgiveness and reconciliation, who can make brothers and sisters of all the members of the human family."

"There are so many of our contemporaries who do not yet know the love of God or who are seeking to fill their hearts with trifling substitutes. It is therefore urgently necessary for us to be witnesses to love contemplated in Christ. The invitation to take part in World Youth Day is also extended to you, dear friends, who are not baptised or who do not identify with the Church."
Old 04-08-2005, 07:50 PM

Wasn't John Paul II the official chaplain for the NWO? :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-09-2005, 12:51 AM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Wasn't John Paul II the official chaplain for the NWO? :-P
The New World Order Jean Paul II wanted to come has nothing common with the racist-fascist-elitist NWO of the "international banksters" and their stooges. The Christ also was fighting for a New World Order. One built on peace, tolerance and solidarity has still to come on our planet...

A book to read absolutely (if you can find it): "Memory and Identity". This is the real testament of this man of God. A piece of work censored by most mainstream medias since it is absolutely opposing to the enslaving NWO.
Old 04-09-2005, 05:12 AM

Excerpt from the latest "Voice of the White House" (April 7): http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a1502.htm

"From one of my elevated, Jewish friends, I have heard interesting stories about the origins of the nasty campaigns here in American directed against Catholic priests. It seems that Edgar Bronfman, the Booze Baron, and the Rabbi Singer, his pet hit man, having bullied the Swiss into paying them lots of money, then turned their attentions to the Vatican. The Jews hate the Catholics, because the Pope during the war didn’t do what they considered enough to save them from the Germans and so, flush with victory, they told the Vatican they wanted the Papal archives opened to see if any German money had somehow gotten into the Vatican bank. After a long investigation, the Pope ruled that the Bronfman WJC claims were baseless and refused entry. The WJC at once informed the Holy See that they would “punish them” with the public in the United States and a week later, the papers started a campaign directed at “pedophile priests” that has cost the Catholic Church dearly."

Fortunately not all Jews hate the Catholics since the Bronfman and Singer like people do represent only a kabbalistic "elite", not the whole Jewish community. The Pope has well understood this.