Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > The War in Iraq
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2009, 01:57 PM

Default Why do so many here make up lies and blame others for their mistakes?

I have never seen so many lies posted on one web site. Lies about the jesuits, lies about the Freemasons, lies about the Catholic Church, the Jews, and so on and so on. In topic after topic, its nothing but lies, liars supporting those lies and absolute idiocy.

Is this a Nazi web site? It sure looks like one. there are so many apologists for the Holocaust, revisionists of the holocaust, and supporters of the Nazi movement around here, that I am looking for sheets hanging in the closets.

The Jews are responsible for EVERYTHING according to a lot of the posts around here. How so few, could possibly do so much, would be an interesting subject to investiogate. IOc course, in reality they are not responsible for even 1.10th of the stuff that you all say they are, but who wants to deal with reality arond here?

I have never seen so many losers blaming so many other people for their failure to be able to compete in this world. The fact that they have no education, no skills, and no drive to obtain any is someone elses fault, isn't it? Must be the fault of those horrible Jews, or the Blacks, or the Mexicans that are taking all of the high paying jobs that they couldn't get anyway.

People here seem to have never actually read the Constitution of the United States. Instead, they listen to Ron Paul, who is one of the biggest idiots this country has ever raised up, A powerful demogog, but an idiot none the less. But you would think he was God, the way some people carry on about him. And of course, they got their civics courses from the Klan.

I am disgusted at the way so many on this site carry on. They are totally incapable of accepting any responsibility for their own actions (or inactions). Oh hell no, it's got to be somebody's fault that I am a failure! It's all a conspiracy against ME!

There is a common term for that kind of thinking, It's called P A R A N O I A.

Old 01-29-2009, 05:33 PM

Default Re: Why do so many here make up lies and blame others for their mistakes?

Just curious.

How would you know what mistakes the members of this forum have made; that they are losers who blame other people for their failure to compete in this world and that they have no education, no skills, and no drive to obtain any?

I think you're painting with a broad brush and you can leave my picture out of it.

I don't believe what is occurring within our country and around the world is a conspiracy against ME, but rather against humanity.

That, my friend, isn't P A R A N O I A!

Maybe I should assume that what you're writing are lies.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 01-29-2009 at 07:04 PM.
Old 01-30-2009, 03:02 PM

Default Re: Why do so many here make up lies and blame others for their mistakes?

Those that blame others for everything wrong in this world, with no evidence, tend to be less educated, with less skills and of the lower income levels.

But, you are right, I should not presume that all of those that post this way are in those categories.

it is quite possible that some of the people posting are simply paranoid, delusional and unable to tell reality from their hallucinations.

Which of those categories do YOU fall into?
Old 01-30-2009, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post
Those that blame others for everything wrong in this world, with no evidence, tend to be less educated, with less skills and of the lower income levels.

But, you are right, I should not presume that all of those that post this way are in those categories.

it is quite possible that some of the people posting are simply paranoid, delusional and unable to tell reality from their hallucinations.

Which of those categories do YOU fall into?
Which category do you fall into?

1, 2 or all 3?
Old 01-31-2009, 12:56 PM

I am glad that you finally admit that you are paranoid and delusional. that is the first step toward seeking treatment.

By the way, it is not necessary to always post a total quotation of what another person had to say. That takes up a lot of unnecessary room.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post
I am glad that you finally admit that you are paranoid and delusional. that is the first step toward seeking treatment.

By the way, it is not necessary to always post a total quotation of what another person had to say. That takes up a lot of unnecessary room.
I would surmise that you are delusional, as I never admitted that to which you claim that I did.

I don't need treatment, but, obviously, you are a very rageful person who should seek the same.

Verbal abuse does not become you or anyone.

It only illuminates that you have a psychological problem that needs to be addressed.

It is helpful to make known to whom your comment is addressed.

So say I.