Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2009, 11:33 PM

Default This is it folks, Are You Prepared? For CHRISTIANS EYES...

The time is near...

I'm going to attempt to chronicle the absolute massive mess the U.S.A. has itself in at this point in history. Depending on what "conspiracy theory" you believe in,(I believe Satanic/Jews are behind this turmoil) there is absolute proof as to what you are about to read here. if your a non-conspiratorial type, who believes what the government is telling you, I would suggest you try to comprehend what I'm about to write here. I write these things because I'm very worried about the near future before us. I see alot of gloom and doom ahead, I fear for my families sake, and the children in my family, I cannot begin to tell you how much I love them, and how I will sacrifice everything for them to survive. It is my sincere hope that NOTHING I write here comes to fruition, however, the PTB have planned these things for millennia, what you see ongoing here is pure meditated bloody murder of the U.S.A. just like what happened to Russia, China, and alot of other countries destroyed by JEWS! YES thats right JEWS!Israel is the Whore of Babylon

UK Jewish Member of Parliament likens Israel to Nazis

People, what I'm trying to convey to you is that the AshkeNAZI Jews are Psychotic to the extreme, it is beyond belief as to what they have planned for humanity. In the Bible, Check what God said about the End of the World here...Mathew Chapter 24; verses, 1-30.....----->1. And Jesus went out,, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came came to him for to shew him the buildings of the Temple. 2. And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. 3. And he sat upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be THE SIGN OF THY COMING, AND OF THE END OF THE WORLD? 4. And Jesus answered and said unto them, take heed THAT NO MAN DECEIVE YOU. 5. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6. And ye shall hear of Wars and Rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled, for all these things must come to pass, BUT THE END IS NOT YET. 7. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be FAMINES, AND PESTILENCES, AND EARTHQUAKES, IN DIVERSE PLACES. 8. All these are the beginnings of sorrows. 9. THEN SHALL THEY DELIVER YOU UP TO BE AFFLICTED, AND SHALL KILL YOU, AND YE SHALL BE HATED OF ALL NATIONS FOR MY NAME'S SAKE. 10. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another. 11. And many false prophets shall arise, and shall deceive many. 12. And because INIQUITY SHALL ABOUND, THE LOVE OF MANY SHALL WAX COLD. 13. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14. And this Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; AND THEN SHALL THE END COME. 15. When ye therefore shall see the Abomination of Desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (who-so readeth, let him understand.) 16. Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains. 17. Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take anything out of his house. 18. Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 19. And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 20. But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day. 21. For then shall be GREAT TRIBULATION, SUCH AS WAS NOT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD TO THIS TIME, NO, NOR EVER SHALL BE. 22. and except those days should be shortened, THERE SHOULD NO FLESH BE SAVED; BUT FOR THE ELECT'S SAKE THOSE DAYS SHALL BE SHORTENED. 23. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there, believe it not. 24. For there shall arise FALSE CHRIST'S, AND FALSE PROPHETS, and shall shew great signs and wonders, in so much that, if it were possible, they shall decieve the very elect. 25. Behold I have told you before. 26. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the SON OF MAN BE. 28. for wheresoever the carcasse is, there will the eagles be gathered together. 29. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, AND THE STARS SHALL FALL FROM HEAVEN, AND THE POWERS OF THE HEAVENS SHALL BE SHAKEN. 30. And then shall appear the SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN IN HEAVEN: AND THEN SHALL ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH MOURN, AND THEY SHALL SEE THE SON OF MAN COMING IN THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY.
Israel is the Whore of Babylon: What will happen during the GREAT TRIBULATION?

Now, to those people who TRY TO FOOL YOU into believing in some "ILLUMINATTI" or some "JESUIT CRAP" let me tell you, those people are mis-informed, or either 'agents of the Jews' working to deflect truth from the Zionist overthrow of civilization.

The Entire plan is for Israel(created by the AshkeNAZI JEWS) to control the entire world, and to usher in there ANTI-CHRIST, and the One World Religion, currency,and
Government.>>> 911<<<, the Economic collapse, the current Iraq and Afghanistan,(and soon Iran) wars are all part of the "GREAT PLAN." Read down here about that plan...and other links to get a understanding of what lied ahead for humanity.

First the ECONOMIC COLLAPSE OF THE U.S.A.

Israel is the Whore of Babylon: Where will it all end up?

The Coming Depression

Amero Could Result from Crisis: ‚€˜The New World Order Is Upon Us‚€™

Israel is the Whore of Babylon: Links of Truth...

Hyperinflation and then The Second Great Depression - The International Forecaster

HYPERINFLATION NEAR???

So, see folks, NEVER BEFORE IN HISTORY has the U.S. been in this situation, it's DO OR DIE with Obamas Economic recovery act of 2009. I've posted more than enough links to relate to what I'm trying to convey here. There is alot more to this "Ongoing Crisis" that you are not being told by the MSM. Jesus said Plagues, and famines everywhere, the bird flu virus, and "unknown" virus's remain at there disposal for future 'operations.'

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...ming-2996.html

Lord have mercy.

Last edited by redrat11 : 02-23-2009 at 09:25 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:46 PM

Default Re: This is it folks, Are You Prepared? For CHRISTIANS EYES...

Hey, Rat.

Welcome back.

I've been holding the fort down in your absence.

Were you out on sick leave or in your cage?

What is IT?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-24-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:27 PM

Israel is the Whore of Babylon
Old 02-23-2009, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;
BlueAngel
Senior Member Join Date: May 2007

Re: This is it folks, Are You Prepared? For CHRISTIANS EYES...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Rat.

come fuck me ill do it in your anus
QUOTED FOR FACT!@!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lawl
Old 02-24-2009, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by ;
BlueAngel
Senior Member Join Date: May 2007

Re: This is it folks, Are You Prepared? For CHRISTIANS EYES...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Rat.

come fuck me ill do it in your anus

QUOTED FOR FACT!@!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lawl

------------------------------------------------------------------

It is obvious that the above comment was not posted by me but by 420 Bit=h.

The following is the only comment I made on this thread:

Hey, Rat.

Welcome back.

I've been holding the fort down in your absence.

Were you out on sick leave or in your cage?

What is IT?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-24-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
The above site has absolutely no continuity.

They ask:

Obama, where is the proof?

I assume they're questioning his citizenship.

You click the link and then, well, folks, you fall off a cliff and are on your own.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:31 PM

Gotta love that blank font.

It's like someone wants to hide behind their words.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:54 AM

Default Its The 6th Month Of 2009!!!!!occultic Time Line Folks!!!

DONT PANIC FOLKS!!!!

THE MARKETS ARE SUPPOSEDLY GOING TO CRASH THIS WEEK OR NEXT AROUND THE WORLD!!!!! THE NWO ZIONIST JEWS DID IT!!!

Israel is the Whore of Babylon: The REVELATION Crop Circle

Israel is the Whore of Babylon: Protocol # 12...Operation "BlackJack"
Old 06-01-2009, 07:24 PM

Default Re: Its The 6th Month Of 2009!!!!!occultic Time Line Folks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrat11 View Post
DONT PANIC FOLKS!!!!

THE MARKETS ARE SUPPOSEDLY GOING TO CRASH THIS WEEK OR NEXT AROUND THE WORLD!!!!! THE NWO ZIONIST JEWS DID IT!!!

Israel is the Whore of Babylon: The REVELATION Crop Circle

Israel is the Whore of Babylon: Protocol # 12...Operation "BlackJack"
Why would we panic?
Old 06-02-2009, 06:04 AM

Yeah, I doubt it will happen this week. The Stock Market will eventually crash on 12/21/2012. It will plummet below its lowest in the history of the NYSE - below 6500 for the first time since it began its operation in the 1920's.

The reason ? Too much GREED. Not enough regulation to maintain the system.

Those crop circles are in Europe, aren't they ?

I have had dreams recently about what it would be like to live through Armaggedon. Its a funny story, though.