Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2009, 10:10 PM

Default Re: Flight 1549 in the Hudson

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpomerian01 View Post
I've been reading another forum where a person questioned the official response. He was not treated well. You will not be either. I will not be either.
One post said all passengers thought geese hit the plane. Untrue. Most said the engine exploded. Strangely the pilot said nothing about a explosion.

The same article said both engines were in the Hudson. Untrue.

I live 150 miles north on NYC. We don't see many geese in the middle of January although there are lots of them in the summer.

There is no question that the captain & crew are heros but someone should question how many geese are around at this time of year. Is there any possibility it was a missile? it would have been a good time for one.

Most likely we will never know.
Oh, my.

You read on another forum that a poster said most passengers thought that the engine explosion wasn't due to the ingestion of geese.

Really?

Did this poster interview all of the passengers?

If so.

Please post the passenger's remarks on this thread.

Do you always believe everything your read?

Quite extraordinary.

Don't cha think?

If I were a passenger on that plane, I wouldn't have a clue and, I highly doubt, any of the other passengers would either as to whether or not geese were ingested into the engine or the engine exploded due to other reasons.

So, please provide evidence to this community to back-up your claim that most passengers believe there was an engine explosion that didn't involve the ingestion of geese.

Thanking you in advance.

I remain,

A goose in waiting...

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-10-2009 at 10:19 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:14 PM

here is one.
Witnesses hear a blast - but watch US Airways Flight 1549 glide in for a perfect landing

There are many questions. The captain heard geese hitting the plane as mentioned in his 60 minutes interview but the passengers heard a loud explosion.

Why was the captain not allowed to talk to the press for 24 hours after the crash?

How do you know it was geese? How many geese have you seen in NYC in January? I would appreciate if you could prove it was geese.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:22 PM

It was just before Bush was to address the nation with his "no additional terrorist attacks" theme.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:46 PM

Quote:
here is one.
Witnesses hear a blast - but watch US Airways Flight 1549 glide in for a perfect landing

There are many questions. The captain heard geese hitting the plane as mentioned in his 60 minutes interview but the passengers heard a loud explosion.

Why was the captain not allowed to talk to the press for 24 hours after the crash?

How do you know it was geese? How many geese have you seen in NYC in January? I would appreciate if you could prove it was geese.
I can't prove ANYTHING about this flight.

I can't prove geese were ingested in the engines.

I can't prove there was an explosion not due to geese.

I can't prove it was a missile.

I can't prove ANYTHING about this flight other than it landed safely in the Hudson.

I would like to understand why some people believe this was/is a CONSPIRACY.

What does it matter that this incident occurred right before Bush WAS to address the nation with his "no additional terrorist attacks" theme?

Did he or did he not address the nation with his no additional terrorist attack theme?

If not, why not?

Apparently, the engines exploded due to the ingestion of geese?

Please post a link to his speech or something that infers he was to give a speech of this nature.

Are you implying that it was a terrorist attack and because it was just before Bush was to address the nation with his "NO ADDITIONAL" terrorist attacks theme, the CAPTAIN was aware of his impending speech; knew it was a terrorist attack; so he radioed to the flight controllers that his engines ingested geese?

WOW!

You consider the PILOT was involved in the cover-up of a terrorist attack in order to protect the President's speech!?!

An additional one, for that matter.

How could or why would Bush assure us of no additonal terrorist attacks?

Their goal is to leave us with the feeling that there will be more terrorist attacks.

Instilling fear in the masses and altering our psychological state of mind is their main priority.

Every single person on the plane survived.

That says something as far as the skills of the pilot are concerned.

He landed that BIRD in the HUDSON without a problem.

Is that a conspiracy, too?

Shortly after this incident, a small plane, I believe in Australia, landed safely in the ocean.

Perhaps, this Captain has taught some pilots a thing or two.

If you want to believe it's a conspiracy, go ahead.

But, again.

Everyone survived.

P.S. I don't live far from New York and I have witnessed GEESE flying over my home recently on many occasions.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-11-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:15 PM

I apologize for being abrupt, but not everything is a conspiracy.

Keep that in mind as you are lead around the web to various sites that exist for the sole purpose of instilling fear and propagating every act of GOD, nature and anything unexplainable as a conspiracy wrought by the controllers.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

It's a DUCK!
Old 02-12-2009, 08:17 PM

Look there are serious questions about the crash. If you choose to ignore them that is your business.

There is a bigger problem here anyway. Your bullying does not allow other people to have opinions. This is not an open forum where people can voice opinions. It is a forum where people can voice opinions only if they agree with you.

Have you ever heard the quote "though i disagree with everything you say i will defend to the death your right to say them" I don't see any of that attitude here.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Look there are serious questions about the crash. If you choose to ignore them that is your business.

There is a bigger problem here anyway. Your bullying does not allow other people to have opinions. This is not an open forum where people can voice opinions. It is a forum where people can voice opinions only if they agree with you.

Have you ever heard the quote "though i disagree with everything you say i will defend to the death your right to say them" I don't see any of that attitude here.
My opinion is that a BIGGER PROBLEM doesn't exist and, therefore, the reason that you perceive it is being ignored.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Why would it have been a good time for a missile?

I'm suprised with all the people around, didn't someone take a photo of the plane being hoisted out of the water? I'm sure it was a big to-do in the local community, and even the news. So it's like this plane crashes in the water, but then no one reports on it after? Seems odd.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:54 PM

Links:

Yahoo! Image Detail for blogs.usatoday.com/sky/images/2009/02/01/skyfuselage2xlarge.jpg

Yahoo! Image Search Results for flight 1549 new jersey
Old 03-21-2009, 10:02 PM

Well, it makes sense that a cone tip/tubular craft would part the sea with much less force coming across it than the big engines, where the engines would be ripped off, but I wonder when this photo of the plane was taken? And did the water in fact tear the engines off? Plus, the wings are off on the picture, so this tells me that someone had already done some dismantaling of the plane.