Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2009, 11:11 PM

Default Big coffee drinkers hallucinate

Big coffee drinkers hallucinate
People who drink more than seven cups of coffee a day tend to hallucinate more than less caffeine-driven colleagues, according to a study published Wednesday.

Those with a high caffeine intake are three times more likely to have heard a non-existent person’s voice than those who drink one cup a day, said the research by psychologists at Durham University.

But the study noted that the tendency to hear voices or have other hallucinations may not be caused by caffeine, but simply reflect the kind of people who drink lots of coffee.

“This is a first step towards looking at the wider factors associated with hallucinations,” said Simon Jones, the PhD student who led the study.
Big coffee drinkers hallucinate | vote tags: Tracking the Vote
Politics | vote tags: Tracking the Vote

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:45 PM

Default Re: Big coffee drinkers hallucinate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThe1 View Post
Big coffee drinkers hallucinate
People who drink more than seven cups of coffee a day tend to hallucinate more than less caffeine-driven colleagues, according to a study published Wednesday.

Those with a high caffeine intake are three times more likely to have heard a non-existent person’s voice than those who drink one cup a day, said the research by psychologists at Durham University.

But the study noted that the tendency to hear voices or have other hallucinations may not be caused by caffeine, but simply reflect the kind of people who drink lots of coffee.

“This is a first step towards looking at the wider factors associated with hallucinations,” said Simon Jones, the PhD student who led the study.
Big coffee drinkers hallucinate | vote tags: Tracking the Vote
Politics | vote tags: Tracking the Vote
What a ridiculous post.

Completely contradictory.

If you believe this to be true, enough so, that you posted it on this site, I suggest you're hearing voices in your head that aren't your own and hallucinating, as well.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-17-2009 at 11:59 PM.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:24 PM

Default Re: Big coffee drinkers hallucinate

I'm a big coffee drinker and so, too, are some of my friends.

However, we don't hallucinate and I highly doubt that people who drink a lot of coffee hallucinate and/or hear voices.

The study says, "a certain type of individual."

What certain type of individual would that be?

A mind control victim who was programmed in this way?

Are these the test subjects they used?

What a load of crap.

I hope they didn't use taxpayer money for this study.

Maybe the CIA was behind the research and they dropped some LSD in the coffee.

Wouldn't be the first time.

I'll talk to you in the morning after I've had my several cups of coffee!