Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-2009, 10:34 AM
lycan

Default Re: Congress Seeks To Authorize & Legalize FEMA Camp Facilities

This is what I love the most about conspiracy theories. Everyone sees a conspiracy from a different angle or view. I just heard from a youtube viewer that he believes these camps are not meant as gulags for the masses but are in fact safe havens for the ultra elite on wall street after the complete economic collapse of the dollar. And now you suggest that the New World Order is on purpose feeding info and dis info to people like Alex Jones and setting him up to help spread fear. This may be true but it does not change the real facts that there are indeed FEMA camps that exist like the one at camp Greyling in Michagan. And that House resolution 645 within the current stimulas bill exist.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogues gallery View Post
This is what I love the most about conspiracy theories. Everyone sees a conspiracy from a different angle or view. I just heard from a youtube viewer that he believes these camps are not meant as gulags for the masses but are in fact safe havens for the ultra elite on wall street after the complete economic collapse of the dollar. And now you suggest that the New World Order is on purpose feeding info and dis info to people like Alex Jones and setting him up to help spread fear. This may be true but it does not change the real facts that there are indeed FEMA camps that exist like the one at camp Greyling in Michagan. And that House resolution 645 within the current stimulas bill exist.
Yep.

So many angles.

Hard to get to the truth, eh?

Just they way they like it.

It's called SPIN.

Yeah.

I'm sure the elites are going to reside at FEMA camps.

I don't suggest that the NWO is spreading fear.

It's a fact.

And, it's a fact that there are a whole bunch of AGENTS on the NET who help them spread fear.

It ain't a secret.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Alex Jones is a fear monger.

Tell me how Alex Jones KNOWS about FEMA camps and why he would have such HIGHLY CLASSIFIED information in his hands, if indeed these camps exist for the purposes that the AGENTS on the web propagate.

Maybe it's because he's doing his job as a fear monger for THEM.

Any reason why ALEX JONES was able to PENETRATE Bohemia Grove?

Could be they left the doors unlocked because they were expecting him.
Ridicule is the first defence of the guilty, - how do you know Alex Jones is a scare monger? - Did he tell you personally? - Did you read his mind? Or did the little green leprechaun tell you?
Old 04-18-2009, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile View Post
Ridicule is the first defence of the guilty, - how do you know Alex Jones is a scare monger? - Did he tell you personally? - Did you read his mind? Or did the little green leprechaun tell you?
Well who the hell would tell "hello, i am scare monger" ?
It's enough to see hes videos and different theories and "secret info" to understand that he is just doing no good. First i was thinking this was illness but now it seems that it might be something bigger (bigger then just making money).

It's so wonderful that NWO all powerful people who control everything are kind enought to allow him to spread their secret ideas for the world. They even help to broadcast hes work & now soon Alex opens up new TV station - well, i guess they are so afraid they do not dare to stop him spreading the truth.

I think often he makes more damage then good because people will be scared way from the real truth as soon they see this guy talking about it.

I was eating up hes work also - like 8 years ago...
Old 04-18-2009, 07:30 PM

BTW - in russia sometimes its enough to just print ONE wrong article and you will be dead, they shoot you on street openly and no one does anything (well its not daily like this but just look the list of journalists.. i wonder how still anyone dares.. - remember most people just die on some strange circumstances and they are not listed as killed in wikipedia list for example). I wonder NWO ppl do not dare to kill Jones... there are SO many ways to make it look natural... but for some reason they do not...

If anyone has seen any of hes videos about corruption of hes church (because he is religious, he should know) ? Is he EVER talked about CoS and their corruption and power they try to take? CoS had actually 5000 agents working all in one time and committed USA history single largest infiltration of the United States government in history already back on 70's . (operation snow white)

Last edited by Waffa : 04-18-2009 at 07:34 PM.