Old 02-20-2009, 07:30 AM
Surviving Doomsday

Default The Black Pope

And no, we aren't referring to skin color, but the leader of the Jesuits. During some of our research for our website, we came across some information regarding the black pope and his role in the New World Order. Here's the link that caused us to dig deeper:

The Black Pope

We would like to know your opinion on the subject as information we found regarding the black pope is a bit sketchy. Alternatively, if anyone can point us in the direction of more information, please let us know.

Nathan G. & JC Marti
Founders of SurvivingDoomsday.net

Old 02-23-2009, 09:34 PM

Exclamation Re: The Black Pope

NIGGERZ i will kil dem all, fuck em , i was a marine i am a badass mother fucker i have found you nameand address you loli fucker, i am coming for u , ill come into your house and rape your little doughter,and your wife and ill set you on fire ASSFAGGOT, then ill blow your brains out in front of your kids and family!!
Old 02-24-2009, 07:22 AM
Surviving Doomsday

Default Re: The Black Pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420 bit=h View Post
NIGGERZ i will kil dem all, fuck em , i was a marine i am a badass mother fucker i have found you nameand address you loli fucker, i am coming for u , ill come into your house and rape your little doughter,and your wife and ill set you on fire ASSFAGGOT, then ill blow your brains out in front of your kids and family!!
Wow, where to even start replying to this.....First, if you could comprehend what we wrote, you'd know we weren't talking about skin color. Second, I highly doubt you found out where I live, and if you did, believe me, my house is the last place you want to come to if you are gonna act stupid. I can't help but laugh at what you wrote.......