Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2009, 11:39 PM
KYCH

Default Re: Ex-Masons For Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Freemasonry has existed longer than your life span and, therefore, you know very little.
The same can be said to you with the addition you are not in the organization and not privy to everything.

Old 02-10-2009, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
The same can be said to you with the addition you are not in the organization and not privy to everything.
Pardon me, but I have never claimed to be an expert on Freemasonry.

I stated an opinion and you seem to interpret this as me declaring I know all.

I don't know all and neither do you so, please stop trying to present yourself as Mr. Know it All as far as Freemasonry is concerned.

Just because you are a Freemason does not make you an expert.

You have no clue as to movements of the upper echelon.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-10-2009 at 10:44 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:45 PM
KYCH

Quote:
You have no clue as to movements of the upper echelon.
You have no clue as to that.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:04 PM

Quote:
You have no clue as to that.
You are at a loss for words because I never stated anywhere that I was informed as to the activities of those members who comprise the upper echelon of Freemasonry.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-11-2009 at 07:41 AM.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:54 PM

I am not now, and never have been a member of any Masonic Order.

But my father was a Mason for well over 50 years. NOBODY in his Lodge in Portland, Oregon controlled the local politicians, or much of anything else. My father couldn't even control his 2nd batch of children, or either of his wives.

I also know that the Duane listed in the first post on this subject is a made up person, or a liar.

Nobody become a Master of a Masonic Lodge after a few years. NOBODY! It requires a person that has been a Mason for a number of years, and you then work your way up through the ranks.

So, to claim that he was a Master, etc. is either a false claim, or he was a Mason for a LOT longer than what he is claiming.

The Masons require that their members believe in God, and the vast majority of their members are Christians. In fact, a lot of Protestant clergymen are Masons.

The vast majority of the people that claim that thye are former Masons are just phoney as all get out. They want nto make that claim, to lend some credibility to the crap they make up.

Yes, in some communities in the early 19th century, Masons did exert a lot of local control. Sadly, some members abused their positions, and harmed both members of the order, and non-members. As this became known, those lodges became defunct, and the Masonic orders revamped their procedures and policies to prevent that kind of abuse in the future.

Today, they are a purely social fraternity of men who support a lot of causes (like the Shrine Hospitals for Children, etc.) They have auxillary organizations for boys, girls and women, that also support charitable causes.

By the way, in case ou wonder, I converted to the Roman Catholic Church a long time ago. I AM a member of the Knights of Columbus. I can not join the Masons, under any circumstance.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:52 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post
Nobody become a Master of a Masonic Lodge after a few years. NOBODY! It requires a person that has been a Mason for a number of years, and you then work your way up through the ranks.
That is not exactly true Old Medic. I became Worshipful Master of my Lodge almost 2.5-years to the day after I was made a Master Mason. I'm a rare breed though. Usually it does take years (up to 9-years sometimes), but I was asked to sit in a fairly high chair since it was vacant. I have a somewhat photographic memory and knew the work just by sight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post
The Masons require that their members believe in God, and the vast majority of their members are Christians. In fact, a lot of Protestant clergymen are Masons.
A good majority is Christian. In my Lodge we have quite a few Jews, one Muslim, and I believe that is it. I met the Grand Chaplain of the Grand Lodge of Arizona and he is a practicing Buddhist.

There are some that defect from the Masons. I actually signed two demits this last meeting because they can't afford it right now. Some demit for other reasons, that is personal, I don't ask. Those who do leave with a sour taste left because it wasn't what they wanted; those are the ones who leave for the wrong reasons. You get out of it, what you put into it.
Old 02-28-2009, 06:04 PM

Quote:
That is not exactly true Old Medic. I became Worshipful Master of my Lodge almost 2.5-years to the day after I was made a Master Mason. I'm a rare breed though. Usually it does take years (up to 9-years sometimes), but I was asked to sit in a fairly high chair since it was vacant. I have a somewhat photographic memory and knew the work just by sight.

A good majority is Christian. In my Lodge we have quite a few Jews, one Muslim, and I believe that is it. I met the Grand Chaplain of the Grand Lodge of Arizona and he is a practicing Buddhist.

There are some that defect from the Masons. I actually signed two demits this last meeting because they can't afford it right now. Some demit for other reasons, that is personal, I don't ask. Those who do leave with a sour taste left because it wasn't what they wanted; those are the ones who leave for the wrong reasons. You get out of it, what you put into it.
Did they tell you that you were a rare breed to make you feel special?
Old 02-28-2009, 06:42 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Did they tell you that you were a rare breed to make you feel special?
Nope. I am assuming this since I hold the record for youngest Master and quickest through the chairs.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Nope. I am assuming this since I hold the record for youngest Master and quickest through the chairs.
Exactly what type of rare breed are you?

Albino?
Old 03-01-2009, 10:34 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Exactly what type of rare breed are you?

Albino?
lol...a quick study, someone with a photographic memory...someone that moves very quickly through the ranks.