Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2009, 10:55 PM

Default Re: Ex-Masons For Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
lol...a quick study, someone with a photographic memory...someone that moves very quickly through the ranks.
You have a photographic memory.

You move quickly through the ranks.

Unbelieveable!

Should I alert the media as to your extraterrestrial powers?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-02-2009 at 07:14 AM.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:57 PM

You are just incredible. Please tell us. What do these great achievements that you've accomplished during your climb up the ladder within the Freemasonry "cult" provide for MANKIND.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-02-2009 at 07:12 AM.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:17 PM

Do you have an opinion about anything else that is going on in the world other than your spectacular climb into the ranks of Freemasonry?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-02-2009 at 07:11 AM.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:41 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You have a photographic memory.

You move quickly through the ranks.

Unbelieveable!

Should I alert the media as to your extraterrestrial powers?
There's no reason to be f***ing rude. Don't ask the question if you don't want to hear the answer. I merely pointed out that not many have ascended through the ranks quickly.

Quote:
You are just incredible. Please tell us. What do these great achievements that you've accomplished during your climb up the ladder within the Freemasonry "cult" provide for MANKIND.
Well apparently human descency and respect since you lack both. Well, I've reformed my Lodge to do more community service and charitable donations.

Quote:
Do you have an opinion about anything else that is going on in the world other than your spectacular climb into the ranks of Freemasonry?
Outside of this forum, I'm very big in political discussion forums (Conservative Life, DiscussPolitics, PoliticalForum, and several more). I'm very big into gun-rights and hunting. I believe in land conservation. I'm very staunch believer in the Constitution.

I'm also a Army Guard soldier and I work full-time as such. Right now I am

What about you? Do you have an opinion on anything else?
Old 03-02-2009, 01:31 PM

Blue Angel, you really need to get a life. You are being consumed by your "conspiracy" theories. Please, go get some mental health care, so you won't be tormented with your delusions like this.

I am NOT a Mason, have never been a Mason and never will be a Mason. I can not be a Mason,. because I am an active Roman Catholic, and I am prohibited from becoming one. However, my father was a Mason for over 55 years, my half-brothers are all Masons, and i am very, very familiar with that organization.

The Masons are NOT a cult. They are NOT a religion. They are a social and fraternal order, and they do a great deal for charity in every town where they are located.

The rituals are somewhat different in the Scottish Rite and in the York Rite. The Shriners have their own rituals. So do DeMolay, Eastern Star, and all of the other Masonic organizations. But in no case are any of those organizations a religion or a cult.

Theu do require that you believe in God. But, they have members that belong to most of the major religions of the world, and those members practice their own religious beliefs.

Just like the Elks, the Moose, the Roatay, and many other social and fraternal organizations, the Masonic orders have rituals and procedures.

Virtually any male can join them (they have members of all races and virtually all creeds). They also have organizations for women and children to join. Roman Catholics are NOT allowed to join them (although some do, in violation of the teachings of the Church. You see, the Masons used to be virulently anti-Catholic, and the Church has not yet allowed members to join the Masonic orders.)

You asked what have the Masons done to help mankind? How about the Shriner's hosptals for burned and crippled children? They provide the very best of absolutely free medical care to anyone that needs their services. The Shriners are one of the Masonic Orders.

The Masonic Orders also provide for the widows and orphans of any of their members. They have homes where widows can live, free of charge, and receive supportive services if they are needed. They provide millions of dollars in scholarships every year to the children of members.

They contribute millions upon millions of dollars to charitable organizations each and every year in the US, Canada, Great Britain and in every other country in which they have lodges.

You really need to get out of your "conspiracy loop" and do some reading from sources that don't see a conspiracy or evil behind every leaf. You have a lot of beliefs that simply are NOT based upon any form of reality.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post
Blue Angel, you really need to get a life. You are being consumed by your "conspiracy" theories. Please, go get some mental health care, so you won't be tormented with your delusions like this.

I am NOT a Mason, have never been a Mason and never will be a Mason. I can not be a Mason,. because I am an active Roman Catholic, and I am prohibited from becoming one. However, my father was a Mason for over 55 years, my half-brothers are all Masons, and i am very, very familiar with that organization.

The Masons are NOT a cult. They are NOT a religion. They are a social and fraternal order, and they do a great deal for charity in every town where they are located.

The rituals are somewhat different in the Scottish Rite and in the York Rite. The Shriners have their own rituals. So do DeMolay, Eastern Star, and all of the other Masonic organizations. But in no case are any of those organizations a religion or a cult.

Theu do require that you believe in God. But, they have members that belong to most of the major religions of the world, and those members practice their own religious beliefs.

Just like the Elks, the Moose, the Roatay, and many other social and fraternal organizations, the Masonic orders have rituals and procedures.

Virtually any male can join them (they have members of all races and virtually all creeds). They also have organizations for women and children to join. Roman Catholics are NOT allowed to join them (although some do, in violation of the teachings of the Church. You see, the Masons used to be virulently anti-Catholic, and the Church has not yet allowed members to join the Masonic orders.)

You asked what have the Masons done to help mankind? How about the Shriner's hosptals for burned and crippled children? They provide the very best of absolutely free medical care to anyone that needs their services. The Shriners are one of the Masonic Orders.

The Masonic Orders also provide for the widows and orphans of any of their members. They have homes where widows can live, free of charge, and receive supportive services if they are needed. They provide millions of dollars in scholarships every year to the children of members.

They contribute millions upon millions of dollars to charitable organizations each and every year in the US, Canada, Great Britain and in every other country in which they have lodges.

You really need to get out of your "conspiracy loop" and do some reading from sources that don't see a conspiracy or evil behind every leaf. You have a lot of beliefs that simply are NOT based upon any form of reality.
Ah, first of all.

I have a life.

Secondly, I'm not consumed by conspiracy theories.

Thirdly, I have no delusions.

I SAID that I have a problem with an all male fraternity that is involved in children's charities and orphanages, in particular.

PERIOD.

You'll just have to learn to live with my opinion.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
There's no reason to be f***ing rude. Don't ask the question if you don't want to hear the answer. I merely pointed out that not many have ascended through the ranks quickly.

Well apparently human descency and respect since you lack both. Well, I've reformed my Lodge to do more community service and charitable donations.

Outside of this forum, I'm very big in political discussion forums (Conservative Life, DiscussPolitics, PoliticalForum, and several more). I'm very big into gun-rights and hunting. I believe in land conservation. I'm very staunch believer in the Constitution.

I'm also a Army Guard soldier and I work full-time as such. Right now I am

What about you? Do you have an opinion on anything else?
Me, rude?

I think you have confused me with someone else.

I'm always polite!

I'm decent and respectful, as well, and you have asked a very stupid question when inquiring as to whether or not I have an opinion on anything else other than Freemasonry.

Obviously, you don't read the material on this forum because you're too caught up in promoting yourself.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-02-2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:01 AM

No, you are NOT respectful at all. You knock everything!

And you constantly change your "reasons" why you object to things. As soon as one of your "straw men" are knocked down, you raise another issue. Nothing will even satisfy you, you "have your opinions".

Funny how YOU are the only person raising all of these issues on these topics. Yet you claim not to be consumed by conspiracy ideas?

Strange how many subjects you respond to, with your ideas of how everyone is controlled, nobody but YOU (and others that think like you) understands how those controls work; how virtually every fraternal organization, the entire Roman Catholic Church and all of its members are out to control the world, corrupt every child on earth, and so on and so on.

That's all you seem to be capable of discussing. You see evil everywhere.

You really are sick Blue Angel. You seriously need mental health treatment for your paranoia.

You are one very, very ill person.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post
No, you are NOT respectful at all. You knock everything!

And you constantly change your "reasons" why you object to things. As soon as one of your "straw men" are knocked down, you raise another issue. Nothing will even satisfy you, you "have your opinions".

Funny how YOU are the only person raising all of these issues on these topics. Yet you claim not to be consumed by conspiracy ideas?

Strange how many subjects you respond to, with your ideas of how everyone is controlled, nobody but YOU (and others that think like you) understands how those controls work; how virtually every fraternal organization, the entire Roman Catholic Church and all of its members are out to control the world, corrupt every child on earth, and so on and so on.

That's all you seem to be capable of discussing. You see evil everywhere.

You really are sick Blue Angel. You seriously need mental health treatment for your paranoia.

You are one very, very ill person.
Yep.

I do have MY OWN opinions.

Oh, my, is that a criminal action?

Should I be incarcerated for using my brain without being influenced by the mass media/controllers?

What?

Should I be like the scare crow in the Wizard of Oz?

No way, no how, pal.

What straw men?

Lone wolf, here, as is obvious.

Never said what you accuse me of saying, so you would be WRONG AGAIN.

Oh, no, you're throwing that word around again.

PARANOIA!

Paranoia because I know how things work.

Ha!

Try again.

Seems you're running low on ammunition if all you've got is an eight letter word.

Do you seriously think that by calling me PARANOID and or sick/ill you are accomplishing anything?

If so, I suggest you stop wasting your time.

Use your energy in a more productive manner.

I'm neither sick, paranoid, ill nor do I need a mental health professional, but I am beginning to believe you may benefit profusely from psychiatric help and suggest you seek same as quickly as possible.

Like tomorrow.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-03-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 07:34 PM
KYCH

Quote:
Me, rude?

I think you have confused me with someone else.

I'm always polite!
LOL!

Quote:
I'm decent and respectful, as well, and you have asked a very stupid question when inquiring as to whether or not I have an opinion on anything else other than Freemasonry.
I just reversed the question back onto you. I'm sorry I didn't have my facetious keyboard hooked plugged in when I wrote that post.