Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2009, 01:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to jmt
Default Re: David Ickes Reptilians

reptilians as like balonie

Old 03-16-2009, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConX View Post
Whats every ones take on this Reptilian thing? Do you believe this? I am having mix emotions about it personally.
Maybe, the real conspirators want us to believe that the reptilians are the conspirators, so that it diverts the attention away from those who are really running the show. Perhaps the reptilians are genetically engineered creatures, developed in Top Secret military labs during the Cold War? Maybe the New World Order will use these mixed bred sentries to fight wars against human resistance groups in the near future... something similar to the post nuclear apocalpyse in The Terminator.

Last edited by Monarch Slave : 04-20-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:56 AM

Couldn't at least some people be made to see people turning into reptilians using mind control techniques? Just like possibly people have been made into believing they've had abduction-experiences (for example, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, a zionist (most likely), the president of Kalmykia, and of FIDE (world chess federation), believes to have been aboard a spaceship).

i'm not totally against a fantastical reality being possible but it seems far more likely to me that it would be a mind control trick - and perhaps people like Icke are building up towards something like that. There was the tv-show V in the 80s to pave the way for people to believe some such nonsense - just like they have used tv-shows like X-Files and almost everything else (police series to mold our attitudes towards crime and criminals etc, hospital series etc.)
Old 04-12-2009, 10:40 AM

Sorry, wrong thread.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecas View Post
Couldn't at least some people be made to see people turning into reptilians using mind control techniques? Just like possibly people have been made into believing they've had abduction-experiences (for example, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, a zionist (most likely), the president of Kalmykia, and of FIDE (world chess federation), believes to have been aboard a spaceship).

i'm not totally against a fantastical reality being possible but it seems far more likely to me that it would be a mind control trick - and perhaps people like Icke are building up towards something like that. There was the tv-show V in the 80s to pave the way for people to believe some such nonsense - just like they have used tv-shows like X-Files and almost everything else (police series to mold our attitudes towards crime and criminals etc, hospital series etc.)
I am so tired of hearing about David Icke and his shape-shifting lizard theory.

I'm certain that one day, in the not so distant future, that David Icke will be called upon to appear as an expert witness regarding mind control programs.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-12-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Old 06-20-2009, 11:54 AM

Talking Re: David Ickes Reptilians

Okay, so the truth MAY have been revealed. What is going to happen next? How long have these hybrids been mixed within us? Are there any 'good will' halfbreeds in the mix. Another thing, WTF are we so preooccupied with the minute icons on the celeberty totem pole? What about the ones who are leading us to be bred to die? What about the POLITIANS? The ones who are really in charge.
Obama is a freak with 200 tongues and 300 heads, but he's still a puppet. And so are we (puppets). Like Jewel asks; "who will save your soul?" Obama is an affirmative action hire pin-up. Have you seen his wife? Where TF did she come from? What type of man-lizard egg was she hatched from? Gotta love that smile? Yuck!!! She looks like she could kick Obama's ass. I wonder if she wears a black leather suit and stellettos when she does it!
You think the world dislikes blacks now, wait til this President gets done. Blacks will be walking targets. Yes, I am bi-racial.
And Beyonce is a creature....a big ugly screetching one.
Old 10-09-2009, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecas View Post

It seems far more likely that the government or who ever has some sort of hidden technology or trick that can literally make someone see a reptilian then there actually being real reptilians ? Thats absolutely ridiculous. Its far more likely that theres some sort of highly advanced civilization underground that has been there for 30 maybe 40 thousand years with extremely advanced technology that gives them the ability to stay disguised as humans and mingle among us with out people being aware of it. Thats my opinion anyways. You have to really think about it for a second.. the human race is roughly 10 thousand years old maybe 20 thousand. Its the year 2009 AD and look at the technology we have today.. internet, cars, cell phones, voice recognition, TV, webcams etc and the earth is over populated.

Imagine in the year 5009 AD through speculation I would say we would have the ability to go invisible through technology, holograms, flying cars,virtual reality, mental enhancements, computers with thought recognition, communication through thought etc. The earth would also be extremely over populated. This would likely cause people to start constructing cities underground for more room. In fact its already happening, we have underground subways and all sorts of facilities underground. This is likely how the reptilian civilization progressed. There race is probably at least 30 thousand years ahead of ours. There technology is amazingly advanced, its advanced to the point of seeming magical or 'interdimensional' as Icke would put it. Also if you put some thought into it, with the proper technology life would be better underneath the surface of the earth. No danger from natural disaster or sun rays and hell of alot more room to work with. Theres a whole civilization under our feet, they toy with us monkeys for kicks. I don't think there interdimensional at all, if you have any common sense you would realise in 30 thousand years humans would be able to do amazing things that are beyond our comprehension right now like go invisible, shape-shift, read thoughts, live hundreds of years, etc.

The dinosaurs were never totally extinct, they just went underground. The truth really is literally right under your feet. I've seen reptilians in real life and I'm very aware of there abilities. There extremely intelligent, telepathic and like I've said very technological as any species would be after many years of development. There literally all around us, your room-mate could be one. Keep in mind there very good at holding there composure and they can also predict thought patterns. If your in the presence of one it will know what your going to do before you do.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Old 10-09-2009, 04:12 AM

David Icke says the freemason's most adored number is 33.

His postal code is P0 33 2PN.

According to the addled logic of his typical fan that means he must be a freemason.

He says freemasons have names that contain symbols and word tricks, especially SEXUAL.

Davi-dick-e.

The man is a shill.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:01 PM

David Icke offers a few good bits of information to the public about reptilians but alot of it is dis-info. There is infact reptilians.. however I don't know about all the presidents being reptilians etc. It could be.. but if David Icke was really trying to let the cat out of the hat he would tell how common they were. At least 1/10 people are reptilian at this point in time. There literally all around.
Hate to admit it but my reptilian theory was a sham. Like honestly its one thing to believe in aliens but to believe in shape-shifting negative beings is just totally far fetched. I got a kick outta the replies though.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-Kon View Post
David Icke offers a few good bits of information to the public about reptilians but alot of it is dis-info. There is infact reptilians.. however I don't know about all the presidents being reptilians etc. It could be.. but if David Icke was really trying to let the cat out of the hat he would tell how common they were. At least 1/10 people are reptilian at this point in time. There literally all around.
Really?

You know for sure that there are, in fact, REPITILIANS.

Please, do tell how you know this to be a fact.

We are all ears.