Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2009, 07:59 PM

Default Re: George W. Bush: The Bible Is "Probably Not" Literally True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelation1217 View Post
Whatever we believe about this, it is important to communicate it in a spirit of love and respect.
In the spirit of respect, I am communicating to you that if you expect every member of this forum to comment to one another with love, you might want to rethink that suggestion.

Old 03-18-2009, 11:38 AM

haha, part of it was frozen...that just made my day!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:05 AM

You guys should listen to Bush, if he does not know the truth of it, who does? Bush is a close personal friend of God, God told him to invade Iraq, remember?
Old 04-13-2009, 09:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I suggest you grab a Thesaurus as your use of the word PARANOIA has become quite monotonous.

Please be advised that anytime you make a note or comment on a thread, anyone can respond to that note regardless of the fact that you have not addressed that NOTE to any member of CC in particular.

Obviously, I don't think that you are only speaking to me because I don't respond to ALL of your NOTES.

I'll use the quote function as I desire.

Please tell US why you believe I have VOICES that are AGAIN telling me that everything is directed at me and me alone.

The operative words would be VOICES and AGAIN.

Not the first time you have referenced VOICES.

Care to elaborate or instead spare us with yet another of your NOTES directed to NO ONE in particular just so you can use the word PARANOIA and VOICES AGAIN?

Maybe I can help you here, BlueAngel.

Some of the things you say, regarding Springsteen and brainwashing, raises people's red flags. It is generally a rule that the more extraordinary a claim, the more extraordinary the evidence must be to support that claim.
However, there ARE a group of people who DO believe in such things. They believe people are out to get them, they believe in things that most people would agree don't exist. Such people often suffer from Paranoid Schizophrenia.
Since you make claims that, so far, you haven't been able to substantiate with evidence to back such claims and your claims seem to contradict reason and common sense, I think that is why he is suggesting you are mentally ill.
Personally, I am inclined to agree with him. I think the only other option I can reasonably accept for your wild claims is that you have used hallucinogenic drugs that have altered your perception of reality. Either that, or you are totally insane and have lost all touch with reality. I am not sure which is more likely.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:07 AM
Meek

Darth, plenty of people know that you pretend to be a Star Wars character, as well as a playful child. Why do you waste your time calling others crazy? You're a mere distraction to BlueAngel, if not a temporary source of amusement.

Last edited by NewsAndHistory : 04-17-2009 at 12:12 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsAndHistory View Post
Darth, plenty of people know that you pretend to be a Star Wars character, as well as a playful child. Why do you waste your time calling others crazy? You're a mere distraction to BlueAngel, if not a temporary source of amusement.
Pretend...Oh, if it were so, my friend, only if it were so. Believe me when I say that I am interested in the Dark Arts. As for BlueAngel, she is amusement for me as are you. It is no waste of time for me to come here. The insanity of many people here amuses me.

There is no pretending going on, my friend. You can call me human shit, psycho, fruitcake-whatever. But I am totally sincere in my belief that Fundementalist Christians, Jews and Muslims MUST be eliminated. I believe wholeheartedly that if it is impossible to lock them in camps then just machine gun them.
I also am totally sincere in my studies of the Dark Arts. I will be taking Alchemy classes soon. I want power, from whatever source possible, and the kind of power to destroy society as a group. I want your world to melt and burn while I sit merrily by myself playing my fiddle. I want to see you hopeless and helpless, so I can have my turn to laugh at you in your anguish. I want to be able to torment you for my amusement.

It isn't enough to eliminate my enemies. I must have the power to make them suffer and writhe in agony, just as they did me. Then I will laugh at them, and they will burn with indignation and fall down a chasm of hopelessness, powerlessness and humiliation as I laugh in derision at their suffering.
Old 04-21-2009, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewsAndHistory View Post
YOUR GOD IS DEAD!!!!![/color]
Old 04-21-2009, 10:56 PM

Your Satan is dead physical and spiritually dead.

Sounds like you
are too@

YOU ARE DEAD RED and your puney little god is Elephant dung.

YOU WILL FIND OUT HOW LITERAL IT IS-----VERY SOON!!!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2009, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1949 View Post

Sounds like you
are too@

QUOTE!
Old 04-22-2009, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1949 View Post

Sounds like you
are too@

Who is Red?

I have Red-hair.

Some people call me Red.

Is your death threat directed at me?

Just wonderin'.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-22-2009 at 12:18 AM.