Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2009, 08:45 PM

Default Calling Susie!

Susie,

Can you go to second to the last post on the following thread by bruce999 and click on the "How is Philly" link and tell me what displays for you?

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...fire-5631.html

What displays for me, when I'm logged in is a post I made in the thread, which bruce999 quoted.

The text displays as if the edit function has been activated.

If it displays in this fashion for me, is it displaying in this manner for any member of CC who is logged in; viewing the thread and, therefore, allowing my post to be edited and/or deleted by any member of CC other than myself?

When I'm not logged in and I click the link, the site asks me to log in before I can view the link.

Thanks, Susie.

Old 03-19-2009, 09:34 AM

Default Re: Calling Susie!

Hi BA

no, what he's done is posted the link to a "new reply" for that thread. like the link to quote a reply. its not an edit post thing. i think what he's done is clicked reply, its included the quote, and he's copied the URL to that from his browser by mistake. its not a problem really, but if you want me to change the URL in that post, just let me know

susie
Old 03-19-2009, 10:16 AM

Default Re: Calling Susie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie View Post
Hi BA

no, what he's done is posted the link to a "new reply" for that thread. like the link to quote a reply. its not an edit post thing. i think what he's done is clicked reply, its included the quote, and he's copied the URL to that from his browser by mistake. its not a problem really, but if you want me to change the URL in that post, just let me know

susie
Thanks, Susie.

When clicking the "How is Philly" link posted by Bruce999 in the "I'm on Fire" thread, a comment by me from that thread appears in the edit function mode.

I did a test.

I deleted my comment to see if that would cause it to erase on the I'm on Fire thread.

It didn't.

Not sure it was a mistake on the poster's part, but everything is COOL in either event.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-19-2009 at 08:21 PM.