Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2009, 01:30 PM

Default I need people to interview doing a project on obama...

Hi I am doing a project for english class (I know its random cuz it has nothing to do with english) But Basically I need to interview how the alternativ media views Obama so if people could answer the following questions that would be great...Do you believe Obama the Black pope?Do you believe Obama has links to Al Queda?Do you believe Obama wants to take away our civil liberties?Do you believe Obama is a homosexual?Do you believe Obama has had gay affairs?Do you believe Obama is a member of the illuminati?Do you think Obama is a freemason? Do you think the Obama election was in anyway related to pokemon? (I know that is a rediculous question)Do you think Obama is the anti-christ?Any answers would be appreciated

Old 04-01-2009, 06:01 AM

Default Re: I need people to interview doing a project on obama...

Quote:
Originally Posted by def3mno62 View Post
Hi I am doing a project for english class (I know its random cuz it has nothing to do with english) But Basically I need to interview how the alternativ media views Obama so if people could answer the following questions that would be great...Do you believe Obama the Black pope?Do you believe Obama has links to Al Queda?Do you believe Obama wants to take away our civil liberties?Do you believe Obama is a homosexual?Do you believe Obama has had gay affairs?Do you believe Obama is a member of the illuminati?Do you think Obama is a freemason? Do you think the Obama election was in anyway related to pokemon? (I know that is a rediculous question)Do you think Obama is the anti-christ?Any answers would be appreciated
He's just another prostitute for the rich and powerful. A mouthpiece for those who pull the purse-strings. Not much else...same as ALL past presidents, except for maybe the first half dozen.

Truth is ONLY available from the Internet.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:05 AM

Default Re: I need people to interview doing a project on obama...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Central_Scrutinizer View Post
He's just another prostitute for the rich and powerful. A mouthpiece for those who pull the purse-strings. Not much else...same as ALL past presidents, except for maybe the first half dozen.
Thanks for the tip about quoting properly, CS.

I see that at some point, I made the comment that I wish I could quote properly and the reason for you sending me a PM advising in this regard.

I should not have used the word PROPERLY, because I do have my own methods, which are obvious throughout the forum and I consider them PROPER, as well.

For MY OWN reasons, sometimes I prefer to quote the text of another poster in its' entirety; typing the word QUOTE as my comment underneath the text I quoted because the QUOTE cannot stand alone unless a comment is attached to it. So, I type the word QUOTE as my comment. I'm quoting the text in its' entirety, not because I want to respond, but, as I said, for my own reasons.

Other times, I prefer to quote the text in its' entirety because I am responding in BOLD to various comments within the text. Again, the forum doesn't recognize the comments I have placed inside the quote as a response, so I'll usually type, "comments inside the box" underneath the QUOTE so my reply can be posted.

I prefer to use the BOLD method rather than CHOPPING up the text and responding in the manner that many other posters use.

I have yet to conquer that method and it would be useful, at times.

I believe my comment was that I wish I could quote properly so I wasn't really asking for instructions, but thanks anyway for taking the time to type them out for me and I'll take the time, when I can find some, to conquer that task.