Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2009, 11:28 PM

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell Exposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
what is your view on the bridge he and others are trying to build between the abrahamic religions and the eastern religions??? I'm incredibly frustatrated by this and once saw a woman on youtube who claimed that Krishna was a spin off of horus (which I think is bullshit according to my research) and said that the information wasn't on wikipedia but you had to do 'real' research on location for that shit. So I'm basicaly stuck right here it is very importart for the truth movement to understand the importance of a connection between the abrahamic religions and hinduism since it could almost make or break the entire thesis that all religions are spin offs of horus. If we all concentrate on that and get the truth out we are a step further wouldnn't you agree?
Well, I know "horus" as an entity in Egyptian mythology. I've read about Egyptian mythology casually but am not an expert. Ancient Romans were interested in "Eastern" religions much as westerners nowadays. Somehow the "east" or "Egypt" seemed to offer mysteries that offered answers to mysteries. What do we know of Hinduism? It began many, many centuries ago and currently does not seem to be inspiring a particularly progressive, humane culture. Yes it has some entertaining and spiritual aspects for individuals, but people who think every ill is "karma" will never achieve a society based on seeking justice. How can it? Same with Islam. It was a progressive faith 1500 years ago. Now?

Indeed, neither does Christianity inspire culture as a whole. We are not producing any Michaelangelos or Da Vinicis or Augustines or St. Theresa's. The errors of Dan Brown's pop-culture read are too numerous for comment. He knows what people want to hear and he wrote it down.
Buddhism is neutral if anything. All religions are failing in their primal goal of reanimating the soul and inspiring the minds in a collective, constructive way. The religions aren't wrong, but they began at a time when people were in an earlier stage of evolution. I'm talking only recorded history--perhaps 8,000 years or so. Civilizations have arisen and fallen long before recorded history.
My belief about religions is that religions are evolutionary and the prophets who found them are like channels for the divine word. If they are for real, their teachings will endure. If not, their teachings will never take. Fanaticism and remaining stuck in the past is the great enemy of religion, of humanity and of progress. If religion is the cause of strife and enmity, it is better not have it.
OTOH, I do believe that people need to have spiritual beliefs and guidance, and common beliefs around which they can unite. That is what creates civilization. Science and religion are the wings of a bird--both are necessary. Anyway, Maxwell's take on religion, as on so many aspects of life, is absurdly negative. Evil people have used religion, but Stalin and Pol Pot managed to be quite evil without religion.
I must say--the illuminati and weird factions of Masons are alive and well. I know they infiltrate religions to undermine them by commiting evil deeds. Who is more discouraging and demoralizing than a clergyman or inspirational speaker who turns out to be a child molestor, which seems to be the prime crime of our day. I know of a respected religious speaker who was murdered years ago. Later on I found out that the murder had hallmarks of a kind of rogue masonic execution. Some people were aware he was a homosexual child molestor yet felt powerless to do anything because how to prove it? How could any sane human be such a hypocrite? Perhaps he wasn't sane.
Or perhaps he was. My take is that he was a sort of undercover infiltrator instructed to earn his degrees. Rogue masons/illuminati hate religion and this is how they make their grades--by infilitrating, undermining, destroying. It is not enough for them to go their own atheistic way--they must destroy it for everybody. The worst thing about clubs, religions, oranizations, etc., is secrecy.
So the illuminati is at work, they do evil things, they may be members of a religion. But if the religion survives and inspires a significant number of people then it has something good to offer.

Old 01-19-2009, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodintensions View Post
love your work jordan maxwell.

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition:

"Welcome to the Galactic Confederation of Free Worlds "

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/galfed2/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
signing yourself.Best wishes,
i also found this website, i recommend tacking some time to look at.
Articles, Documents and Transmissions
I understand you like him because he gives you good information but arenīt you bothered by some of his misinformation and taking out of context matters`
Old 02-25-2009, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebeliever View Post
Jordan Maxwell and Hilder are all a part of the scammer (Benny Hinn) road show.

There is good money to be made. I do beleive he beleives what he says though.

Beware anyone grossly over weight telling you they have got the low down. They eat like pigs for a reason. That goes for Alex Jones also.
Haha...I thought the same thing about David Icke
Old 03-21-2009, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy nut View Post

How does overweight have anything to do with not having credibility? Alex Jones might be overweight because he works full time, has a family and probably spends a fair amount of time doing some of his own research, or at the very least talking with the people who do it for him and getting filled in.

Have you seen pictures of him before he began doing this? The dude was ripped. His appearance has definitely declined since he embarked on this journey.

And the same above can be said about Icke, minus he being ripped part, although he played sports and football, so possibly.

So, what is your correlation about being obese and being a fraud? Sounds to me like you are a person who spreads misinformation.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:56 PM

Doesn't matter if they're obese or anorexic, they are what they are.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:04 PM

And they are what?

My question was how does being obese discredit them? You sure are quick to be the contrarian to recent posts. What is your angle? Or just bored on a Saturday night jumping on anyone who gives credit to something shady going on within the gov?
Old 03-21-2009, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerson24 View Post
And they are what?

My question was how does being obese discredit them? You sure are quick to be the contrarian to recent posts. What is your angle? Or just bored on a Saturday night jumping on anyone who gives credit to something shady going on within the gov?
Being obese doesn't discredit them.

I agreed with you.

They are what they are.

David Icke and Alex Jones.

Whether they are obese or anorexic.

They are what they are.

David Icke and Alex Jones.

What's your angle?

Just bored on a Saturday night and jumping on everyone?

I'm quick draw McGraw.

Didn't jump on you.

I responded to your comment.

That's allowed here.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy nut View Post
David Ike speaks the truth! You sound like you're part of a clique of homosexual Neo-Nazis who are against Ike.
You're just mad because he is revealing the truth. Ike is in deep, my friend, with several sources in M16 and the C.I.A.

Admit it, your a neo-fascist and a member of a group of homosexual Neo-Nazis who oppose the truth being known!!
Old 04-01-2009, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
David Ike speaks the truth! You sound like you're part of a clique of homosexual Neo-Nazis who are against Ike.
You're just mad because he is revealing the truth. Ike is in deep, my friend, with several sources in M16 and the C.I.A.

Admit it, your a neo-fascist and a member of a group of homosexual Neo-Nazis who oppose the truth being known!!
Oh, yes.

Anyone who doesn't believe in the bullshit that David Icke spews about shape-shifting lizards is a homosexual Neo-Nazi.

You must be a devout follower of Icke.

Jordan Maxwell?

Who the heck is he and why would I or anyone else care about what he has to say?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-01-2009 at 01:04 AM.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:35 AM

You see, there are shape shifting people, today ime a reptilian lizard, to morrow i am GW Bush.

Ok, Maybe not then.

The shape shifting bit, is a bit hard to swallow, but you just never know, we are educated by those in charge, the elite, who ever they are, our minds are like a computer hard drive, they are formatted by our education, we can only understand what our education dictates to us.

We were never told as we grew up that such a beast as shape shifting Lizards existed, so obviously we find it hard, if not impossible to believe, its simply the way wee were educated/formatted.

An example, is my dear old Grand father who died, many years ago ago when i was a lad, TV's had not long been around, but i managed to pick something up about possible flights to the moon, so i ran to my Grand farther very exited and told him that some one would soon be going to the moon, he started laughing, and told me that i was being silly, thats impossible he said, take no notice of what them silly buggers tell you, ime telling you now, it cant be done. He really believed that it could not be done, in his days he had not heard only thing of space flight, so he thought it could never happen, his brain had not been educated/formatted with that information.

It just may be the same with us now, regarding shape shifting, you never know.

Any any one here heard of the chupacabra (goat sucker) if you have read or heard the description of it, it matches no known creature on earth, but it does exist.

It is apparently one ugly fother mucker, it has only been seen in recent years, lots of people still say there is no such thing, they can not believe such a thing exists. The first reports i heard were in Mexico, it was seen and captured just out side a town, but the interesting thing is that it was very close to a US base there (shape shifter) having a bad shifting day??? You never know.

Also if you read your Bible you will see that it says they created monsters in that time, Monsters? - Shape shifters? It just might be.

One more thing before i shift back to G W, and get ready for my weekly poker game with my my mate Binny (bin Laden to you guys) an American senator made statement some while back saying that it would be 100 years before the general public got to know about, what is top secret technology used by the Government of today. Technology is 100 years in from of our knowledge, what they have and what they can do, is beyond our comprehension, just like my Grand Father with space flight all those years ago.

I hope this makes some of you guys think a bit more.

Am i saying that i definitely believe in shape shifting? No ime not, but i am saying, that it might be possible.