Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2009, 11:47 PM

Default Re: Oprah Winfrey Is Openly Trying To Destroy Biblical Christianity

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerson24 View Post
I'm not sure what this video is trying to insinuate, that Oprah is against what the priests are stating? That being Gay is a gift?

She is a talk show hosts. When you are, you often play devils advocate for the viewers sake, which to me it appears she is. Furthermore, do you know what type of bad publicity she would get if she outcasted gays? Hightly doubt that is what she is doing. So if that was the intent of the video, very poor, especially since it was cut and edited much like the news. Nice try.
Oprah never plays the devil's advocate.

Old 03-22-2009, 12:45 AM

Send a message via AIM to jmt

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerson24 View Post
I'm not sure what this video is trying to insinuate, that Oprah is against what the priests are stating? That being Gay is a gift?

She is a talk show hosts. When you are, you often play devils advocate for the viewers sake, which to me it appears she is. Furthermore, do you know what type of bad publicity she would get if she outcasted gays? Hightly doubt that is what she is doing. So if that was the intent of the video, very poor, especially since it was cut and edited much like the news. Nice try.
since your an oprah fan boy am going to have to break it down based on the thread starters beliefs in the bible that he seems strong about which i seem to respect .........so the video was towards the Thread starter showing him how oprah IS a danger and hows shes accepting gays which as to the thread starters beliefs it seem that his against gay acts since his a christian. I was only backing him up on how twisted oprah is! thats the point of the vid.

Last edited by jmt : 03-22-2009 at 12:47 AM.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:46 AM

Send a message via AIM to jmt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Oprah never plays the devil's advocate.
i heard my world history teacher say that sh1t so many times can i get reminded of what that saying means?
Old 03-22-2009, 01:08 AM

One who argues against a cause or position, not as a committed opponent but simply for the sake of argument or to determine the validity of the cause or position.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
One who argues against a cause or position, not as a committed opponent but simply for the sake of argument or to determine the validity of the cause or position.
I think my brain just exploded
Old 03-23-2009, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelation1217 View Post
I think my brain just exploded
If you're thinking, your brain didn't explode.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:54 AM

Exclamation Re: Oprah Winfrey Is Openly Trying To Destroy Biblical Christianity

it doesnt matter if she is doing this, christians and all other religions are promoting what they believe in every day! you said she is saying their is no hell and no heaven blah blah blah.......
what do you think christians do? they say that their is! so if you think that she is wrong for saying thease things and telling people what she believes in then christains are wrong for doing the same thing! and that goes for all other religions.

Last edited by megolix : 03-24-2009 at 08:56 AM.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelation1217 View Post
It is absolutely true.

Oprah Winfrey is trying to use her celebrity status as a religious hammer that will destroy Biblical Christianity and redefine it into something else forever.

Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey does not believe that Jesus came to die on the cross?

Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that there is no need for salvation?

Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that there is no heaven?

Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that there is no hell?

Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that she is God, you are God, and "the light" is God?

Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that the Bible is not any more important than a whole bunch of other "religious" books?

Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that abortion is a good thing?

Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that homosexuality is wonderful, and that those who say homosexuality is sin are those who are evil?

I know that not everyone on this forum will believe that these things are actually true, but they are stone cold accurate and you can actually watch Oprah Winfrey openly denying Jesus Christ for yourself:

The Moral Collapse Of America: Oprah Winfrey & Her New Age Religion Are Trying To "Redefine" And Destroy Traditional Christianity
You're worried about Oprah? Listen, as a Luciferian , I must tell you that I would think you have greater concerns then Oprah!

The problem is that you attack her, without realizing that she is a small cog in the greater scheme of things. I agree with Oprah though; as a Luciferian I do indeed believe I am a God in the making. But, your attack on her is missing the mark.

The fact is, we Luciferians have been working at this for a long, long time. Christianity (at least in the United States) is one of our greatest enemies. To create the world we invision, a paradise made of deified humans with great occult powers, the Church must thoroughly be discredited. But to be quite honest, were doing that WITHIN the Church it's self!
If you haven't noticed, most Evangelical Churches are being slowly corrupted. We target Evangelicals because of your position on the Bible. The other Churches more or less have been subverted by us, and really don't believe in the Bible or it's message anymore. Our hope is to make you look so judgemental, so hypocritical and so out dated that we can accomplish what we did in Europe. Only the Evangelical Churches stand in the way, since they insist on being relevant and engaging in the larger society.
However, we have made good headway. Gay marriage, btw, is one means to destroy people's perception of homosexuality as an evil orientation or practice. We realized a long time ago we could use "tolerance" as a means to undermine the Church and to destroy it's credibility with the populace.
Once the Church falls, the rest will be easy. This society is very materialistic and as Post-Modernism takes hold, new opportunities will open to us. All that needs to be done is the discrediting of the Church and the total removal of it from any influence to contemporary society. We need to make you as relevant and creditable as the Flat Earth Society.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
You're worried about Oprah? Listen, as a Luciferian , I must tell you that I would think you have greater concerns then Oprah!

The problem is that you attack her, without realizing that she is a small cog in the greater scheme of things. I agree with Oprah though; as a Luciferian I do indeed believe I am a God in the making. But, your attack on her is missing the mark.

The fact is, we Luciferians have been working at this for a long, long time. Christianity (at least in the United States) is one of our greatest enemies. To create the world we invision, a paradise made of deified humans with great occult powers, the Church must thoroughly be discredited. But to be quite honest, were doing that WITHIN the Church it's self!
If you haven't noticed, most Evangelical Churches are being slowly corrupted. We target Evangelicals because of your position on the Bible. The other Churches more or less have been subverted by us, and really don't believe in the Bible or it's message anymore. Our hope is to make you look so judgemental, so hypocritical and so out dated that we can accomplish what we did in Europe. Only the Evangelical Churches stand in the way, since they insist on being relevant and engaging in the larger society.
However, we have made good headway. Gay marriage, btw, is one means to destroy people's perception of homosexuality as an evil orientation or practice. We realized a long time ago we could use "tolerance" as a means to undermine the Church and to destroy it's credibility with the populace.
Once the Church falls, the rest will be easy. This society is very materialistic and as Post-Modernism takes hold, new opportunities will open to us. All that needs to be done is the discrediting of the Church and the total removal of it from any influence to contemporary society. We need to make you as relevant and creditable as the Flat Earth Society.
Sorry to inform you, but you're really not making much head-way in destroying religion.

There will always be a GOD.

Period.

Old 03-25-2009, 12:36 AM

Hi,

Dont you know that Oprah is,, a legend in her own mind?

What a puke! Remember the wide gate is for those who

go to destruction. She gets a free trip down the shoot if she doesn't

change her ways. I feel sorry for all the dopeys that believe her and

don't have the wherwithal to check for themselves. Too much power

and money -- she is a fine example of what it does to you!