Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 03-21-2009, 10:10 PM
emerson24 emerson24 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 11
Default Re: Flight 1549 in the Hudson


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I apologize for being abrupt, but not everything is a conspiracy.

Keep that in mind as you are lead around the web to various sites that exist for the sole purpose of instilling fear and propagating every act of GOD, nature and anything unexplainable as a conspiracy wrought by the controllers.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

It's a DUCK!
I'm beginning to think you're a jackass by reading your posts, and your quick responses to mine of which you add the same flavor as you do all others. First of all, this post was just questioning the cause of the accident, with a disclaimer that he's not saying it was a terrorist, caused by the gov, etc.

Then someone else mentioned the migration of birds in January being interesting/odd. Yeah, OJ wasn't convicted yet we all know he did it.

How about sticking to the topic of conversation and let it be just that, conversation and exploring different thoughts. I see no fear inducing themes going on J.A.

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-21-2009, 10:36 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Flight 1549 in the Hudson

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerson24 View Post
Well, it makes sense that a cone tip/tubular craft would part the sea with much less force coming across it than the big engines, where the engines would be ripped off, but I wonder when this photo of the plane was taken? And did the water in fact tear the engines off? Plus, the wings are off on the picture, so this tells me that someone had already done some dismantaling of the plane.
Do you think the plane crash was a conspiracy?

If so.

Please.

Do tell us your opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-21-2009, 10:38 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Flight 1549 in the Hudson

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerson24 View Post
I'm beginning to think you're a jackass by reading your posts, and your quick responses to mine of which you add the same flavor as you do all others. First of all, this post was just questioning the cause of the accident, with a disclaimer that he's not saying it was a terrorist, caused by the gov, etc.

Then someone else mentioned the migration of birds in January being interesting/odd. Yeah, OJ wasn't convicted yet we all know he did it.

How about sticking to the topic of conversation and let it be just that, conversation and exploring different thoughts. I see no fear inducing themes going on J.A.
Geez.

You'd be wrong.

I'm not a jackass cause last time I checked, I'm not a donkey.

I helped you out and posted some pictures of the plane being lifted out of the water.

If you think this plane crash was a conspiracy.

Please.

Do tell.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-21-2009, 11:01 PM
emerson24 emerson24 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 11
Default Re: Flight 1549 in the Hudson

Ok, well...my apologies for calling you a jack ass, while I disagree with you, and you seemingly have an agenda, no need for the disparaging comments.

As for my stance, not enough info. However, the fact that birds don't typically migrate at that time of year is interesting, which is what the general consensus is. That some people heard an explosion is interesting. That the pilot didn't speak for 24 hours, or was told not to, or whatever it was, is interesting and causes people to ask more questions.

If someone drove by your house every night, and you saw the same car, you would investigate. Doesn't mean anything is wrong, but if you don't, then it's foolish on your part. That is all people are doing, as I see it.

Although, if it was a conspiracy, I haven't heard of a good outcome it would have had if it did crash. Not exactly sure how it would have impacted things. I mean, sure, if Bush wanted to pull Martial Law and stay in office, that could be a reason, although, I don't see how this incident could have caused something like that to occur, just not big enough in magnitude IMO.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-21-2009, 11:31 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Flight 1549 in the Hudson

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerson24 View Post
Ok, well...my apologies for calling you a jack ass, while I disagree with you, and you seemingly have an agenda, no need for the disparaging comments.

No need to apologize. I've been called worse.

I have no agenda other than posting my opinions/comments. If you think that posting a comment suggests a member of this forum has an agenda, I suggest you understand that an opinion and an AGENDA are not one in the same.


As for my stance, not enough info. However, the fact that birds don't typically migrate at that time of year is interesting, which is what the general consensus is. That some people heard an explosion is interesting. That the pilot didn't speak for 24 hours, or was told not to, or whatever it was, is interesting and causes people to ask more questions.

If you don't have enough information to make a stance as to why you think this plane crash is a conspiracy, then why insinuate same?

I live in the Northeast and there are geese flying above my house all winter long. Do you think that, perhaps, if geese are ingested into an engine it might cause an explosion?


If someone drove by your house every night, and you saw the same car, you would investigate. Doesn't mean anything is wrong, but if you don't, then it's foolish on your part. That is all people are doing, as I see it.

The plane didn't fly over my house every night so there wasn't any need for me to investigate Flight 1549 and, even if Flight 1549 flew over my house every night, I wouldn't have had a clue.

Although, if it was a conspiracy, I haven't heard of a good outcome it would have had if it did crash. Not exactly sure how it would have impacted things. I mean, sure, if Bush wanted to pull Martial Law and stay in office, that could be a reason, although, I don't see how this incident could have caused something like that to occur, just not big enough in magnitude IMO.

Pull marital law over a plane crash? You're kidding, right?

First of all you insinuate it could possibly be a conspiracy because no one took pictures of the plane being taken out of the water then you insinuate that it could be a conspiracy because geese don't normally migrate at that time of the year. So, what is it? Do you think the plane crash was a conspiracy or not? If you think it was a conspiracy, please state your hypothesis. The plane crash is over. Move on.
Comment inside the box.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-21-2009 at 11:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-22-2009, 03:44 AM
emerson24 emerson24 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 11
Default Re: Flight 1549 in the Hudson

I have no agenda other than posting my opinions/comments. If you think that posting a comment suggests a member of this forum has an agenda, I suggest you understand that an opinion and an AGENDA are not one in the same.

As for my stance, not enough info. However, the fact that birds don't typically migrate at that time of year is interesting, which is what the general consensus is. That some people heard an explosion is interesting. That the pilot didn't speak for 24 hours, or was told not to, or whatever it was, is interesting and causes people to ask more questions.

If you don't have enough information to make a stance as to why you think this plane crash is a conspiracy, then why insinuate same?

I live in the Northeast and there are geese flying above my house all winter long. Do you think that, perhaps, if geese are ingested into an engine it might cause an explosion?


If someone drove by your house every night, and you saw the same car, you would investigate. Doesn't mean anything is wrong, but if you don't, then it's foolish on your part. That is all people are doing, as I see it.

The plane didn't fly over my house every night so there wasn't any need for me to investigate Flight 1549 and, even if Flight 1549 flew over my house every night, I wouldn't have had a clue.

Although, if it was a conspiracy, I haven't heard of a good outcome it would have had if it did crash. Not exactly sure how it would have impacted things. I mean, sure, if Bush wanted to pull Martial Law and stay in office, that could be a reason, although, I don't see how this incident could have caused something like that to occur, just not big enough in magnitude IMO.

Pull marital law over a plane crash? You're kidding, right?

First of all you insinuate it could possibly be a conspiracy because no one took pictures of the plane being taken out of the water then you insinuate that it could be a conspiracy because geese don't normally migrate at that time of the year. So, what is it? Do you think the plane crash was a conspiracy or not? If you think it was a conspiracy, please state your hypothesis. The plane crash is over. Move on.


My bad, you really are a jack ass. I never implied it was a conspiracy, and I stated that, clearly. You obviously can't read. I simply stated that I would think pictures would have been taken when the plane was removed which should clarify some questions.

As for the martial law being pulled, I stated that I'm not seeing how this plane flight would fit any conspiracy, SUCH AS Bush pulling Martial Law, as someone else suggested. You need to read dude.

The plane flying over was an analogy for something looking suspicious. Hence, the explosion, birds causing both engines to go out, etc.

Simply put, you are a jack ass who obviously doesn't read what someone writes and just wants to argue for the sake of arguing. My bad for thinking you were anything but. No need to reply.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-22-2009, 03:46 AM
emerson24 emerson24 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 11
Default Re: Flight 1549 in the Hudson

My bad, you really are a jack ass. I never implied it was a conspiracy, and I stated that, clearly. You obviously can't read. I simply stated that I would think pictures would have been taken when the plane was removed which should clarify some questions.

As for the martial law being pulled, I stated that I'm not seeing how this plane flight would fit any conspiracy, SUCH AS Bush pulling Martial Law, as someone else suggested. You need to read dude.

The plane flying over was an analogy for something looking suspicious. Hence, the explosion, birds causing both engines to go out, etc.

Simply put, you are a jack ass who obviously doesn't read what someone writes and just wants to argue for the sake of arguing. My bad for thinking you were anything but. No need to reply.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-22-2009, 03:48 AM
emerson24 emerson24 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 11
Default Re: Flight 1549 in the Hudson

And furthermore, I stated that there isn't enough evidence either way to say one way or the other, just information that should be investigated further.

F'N READ DUDE!!!!! Do you read what people write before spouting your nonsense?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 03-23-2009, 09:04 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Flight 1549 in the Hudson

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerson24 View Post
And furthermore, I stated that there isn't enough evidence either way to say one way or the other, just information that should be investigated further.

F'N READ DUDE!!!!! Do you read what people write before spouting your nonsense?
Yes.

Unfortunately, I read the NONSENSE people on this site spout.

It's a tedious job, but some one's got to do it.

As far as this plane crash is concerned, I state the following:

Flight 1549 ingested geese and the engines failed.

It made a safe landing in the Hudson RIVER.

No ONE perished.

It's over.

Move on!

In my humble opinion, there are more important matters to focus one's attention on and this ain't it.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 03-23-2009, 09:10 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Flight 1549 in the Hudson

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerson24 View Post
My bad, you really are a jack ass. I never implied it was a conspiracy, and I stated that, clearly. You obviously can't read. I simply stated that I would think pictures would have been taken when the plane was removed which should clarify some questions.

My reading skills are impecible. If there weren't any pictures taken of the plane being removed from the Hudson, what do you suspect that would imply? A conspiracy? Pictures of the plane being removed from the HUDSON were taken. Please tell us what it clarified.

As for the martial law being pulled, I stated that I'm not seeing how this plane flight would fit any conspiracy, SUCH AS Bush pulling Martial Law, as someone else suggested. You need to read dude.

I read. You are backpeddaling now. You inferred it was a conspiracy to install martial law and keep BUSH in power. I think you should read what you write.

The plane flying over was an analogy for something looking suspicious. Hence, the explosion, birds causing both engines to go out, etc.

Simply put, you are a jack ass who obviously doesn't read what someone writes and just wants to argue for the sake of arguing. My bad for thinking you were anything but. No need to reply.

As I said, I'm not a jackass because I'm not a DONKEY and as I've also stated, my reading skills are impecible. I don't argue. I'm stating my opinon. You find it to be an argument beacuse it contradicts your theory. Yeah, definately your BAD!
My comments are INSIDE the box and are NOT in bold.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-23-2009 at 09:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.