Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2009, 11:38 AM

Default Re: canadian government is a bloody farce

Sorry Blue, but YOU have no concept of how the system in the US works. You think that just because it doesn't work the way YOU want it to, then it is some form of control by others.

That's paranoid thinking.

Let me give you an example of just how the system TREALLY works. In Warren County, Kentucky, there is a local doctor called Rand Paul. He is the son of Ron Paul. Rand publicised a big rally he was putting on. It was all over the local newspaper, radio stations, all of the local TV channels for days and days.

Less than 100 people showed up, and almost half of them were news people.

The majority of the people in this country do NOT want what you want. They like it the way it is.

You can weave your crazy theories to your hearts content. Nobody will try to stop you, so long as you do not try to impose them on others.

But your dreams have nothing to do with the Constitution of the US, and they have nothing to do with the welfare of the US. Your dreams of total and complete freedom to do whatever you want to do, whenever you want to do it, have never been the case in the US. That's why some of the people kept moving west, they couldn't put up with the requirements of civilization.

Too bad for you that you were born about 150 years to late to "do your own thing".

But like I said in another note, your problem is that you want all of the perks of the modern society, you just don't want to live by any rules.

Live just doesn't work that way Blue. Too bad for you. Go back to your paranoia, and dream your crazy dreams.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post
Sorry Blue, but YOU have no concept of how the system in the US works. You think that just because it doesn't work the way YOU want it to, then it is some form of control by others.

That's paranoid thinking.

Let me give you an example of just how the system TREALLY works. In Warren County, Kentucky, there is a local doctor called Rand Paul. He is the son of Ron Paul. Rand publicised a big rally he was putting on. It was all over the local newspaper, radio stations, all of the local TV channels for days and days.

Less than 100 people showed up, and almost half of them were news people.

The majority of the people in this country do NOT want what you want. They like it the way it is.

You can weave your crazy theories to your hearts content. Nobody will try to stop you, so long as you do not try to impose them on others.

But your dreams have nothing to do with the Constitution of the US, and they have nothing to do with the welfare of the US. Your dreams of total and complete freedom to do whatever you want to do, whenever you want to do it, have never been the case in the US. That's why some of the people kept moving west, they couldn't put up with the requirements of civilization.

Too bad for you that you were born about 150 years to late to "do your own thing".

But like I said in another note, your problem is that you want all of the perks of the modern society, you just don't want to live by any rules.

Live just doesn't work that way Blue. Too bad for you. Go back to your paranoia, and dream your crazy dreams.
Sorry, pal, but it would be you who is clueless and just because my opinion differs from your opinion doesn't make me paranoid.

You know nothing about me, so you can stop typing as if you do.

A waste of keystrokes.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:04 AM

ANYONE that thinks the way you think, on so many subjects, is paranoid.

Look up the definition of paranoia in any dictionary. That definition fits you to a tee.

You see conspiracies everywhere, attempts to control others everywhere, evil intentions everywhere. And ONLY people that think like you can see all of those things.

That's P A R A N O I A, and it fits you to a T.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post
ANYONE that thinks the way you think, on so many subjects, is paranoid.

Look up the definition of paranoia in any dictionary. That definition fits you to a tee.

You see conspiracies everywhere, attempts to control others everywhere, evil intentions everywhere. And ONLY people that think like you can see all of those things.

That's P A R A N O I A, and it fits you to a T.
Sorry, but you're wrong again.

Seems to be your style.

Actually, I'm one of the few posters on this site who doesn't see conspiracies, control and evil intentions everywhere.

Your opinion of me is inconsequential.

Waste of keystrokes.

Try concentrating your energy on something more productive.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Sorry, but you're wrong again.

Seems to be your style.

Actually, I'm one of the few posters on this site who doesn't see conspiracies, control and evil intentions everywhere.

Your opinion of me is inconsequential.

Waste of keystrokes.

Try concentrating your energy on something more productive.

I don't understand the point that you are trying to make.