Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2009, 06:02 AM

Default Re: rotschild family vs the royal famalies

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
Read the Bible!! You will realise that they matter not, for they all serve Lucifer and answer to the Vatican. The Pope is the Antichrist and the EU is it's political arm.
The Bankers, industrialists, Zionists, politicians and the Monarchies are all just part of the same club and answer to Rome.

Don't take my word for it, look it up!!
I think you should do more study as well.

Read Matthew 24.

Especially Matthew 24:15 "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand"

The Holy Place is the Temple Mount. Soloman's Temple. This means that Temple must be rebuilt first. This means the Temple that's currently there will have to GO... and if you know what THAT means, this world will be in SERIOUS turmoil (hence why you should read the whole chapter)

The Abomination of Desolation is who? lol Pretty simple to figure that one out. Satan, obviously.

We're FAR away from that point. Everyone in this forum will likely be LONG dead before it gets to that stage... but the end times are certainly upon us NOW. The world is still almost heavenly now, compared with what's coming.

BTW, The pope is not the Antichrist. Or maybe he WILL be... you don't know, I don't know. Some MIGHT know when he stands in the Holy Place, but that's far far down the road. I'd say at least 50 years if not 100+

Truth is ONLY available from the Internet.

Last edited by Central_Scrutinizer : 03-29-2009 at 06:05 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:19 PM

I am willing to hear you out OP.

What is your response to the points that people have been bringing up so far?
Old 04-01-2009, 03:13 PM
Safe In His Hands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I don't think they answer to Rome.

They answer to the Banksters and that is the HOUSE that Rothschild built.

Rothschild family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Absolutely 100% correct!
Old 04-01-2009, 04:07 PM
Safe In His Hands!

Smile Re: rotschild family vs the royal famalies

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonewillcome View Post
Nope sorry!! I know it looks like that and they'd have you believe different, but it's the jesuits who control everything.

One World Religion = Catholicism with Pope as God on earth = Antichrist
One World Government = UN = Ten horned power (They have plans to split the world into ten regions)
Christianity is the key, what better way to defeat Christianity than defeat it from within with lots of false prophets, claiming to be christian, duping the masses.
The Pope, Benny Hinn, Billy Graham, John Hagee, Mormonism, Catholicism, Jehovas Witness, The Charismatic movement, Anglican Church, to name but a few and also look at all the world leaders claiming to be Christian, they,re the Wolves in Sheeps clothing.

One of the age-old illuminati tricks is to stoke and inflame the hatred of peoples, races, groups against one another in order to bring about their utlimate plan of dominance. Unfortunately, history is filled with such tactics...

Catholics against the Protestants....
Government vs its people....
Religions vs Religions....
Race against Race.....

By calling "Catholicism" the end-time world religion and the Pope the Anti-christ is EXACTLY what the Satanic power brokers want you to believe! Catholicsim and the Pope are just ONE dominant religion and ONE dominant religious leader they will use to bring the world to it's religious knees....so to speak. Yes, there will be a one world "religion" but it will be a combination of ALL faiths, creeds, races etc....something like the one promoted here by the UN U.N. plans to bring together 1,000 world religious leaders. And yes, there will be a Satanic false prophet (religious leader who will arise), will will lead this cest-pool of abomination...which may in fact be the Pope, but he will have to "defect" from the Catholic faith to promote this New Age religion. The Anti-Christ will be POLITICAL...with strong ties to his false prophet.

You are right in saying that the Illuminat have infiltrated Christianity - something which has definately be proven. Certain Christian leaders at definately suspect. Now, its not my intention to give a doctoral thesis here on religion, but if we're going to point out issues in the Christian church, let's just make sure that we're not writing some of these so-called "teachers" and "prophets" off just because we differ from them in doctrine. For example, I personally don't agree with all the teachings of the "word of faith" movement, or the "Toronto Blessing" adherents. But for all our differences, foundationally we are the same. And, for all its abuse and faults....labeling the charismatic movement as "false" in and of itself is not necessarily correct.

If one studies closely the history of the Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons, you will find close ties and involvement in the occult, satanism and under the control of Illuminati families.

Let's double check what were believing and saying before we post some age-old religious rhetoric
Old 04-01-2009, 10:52 PM

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...ad nauseum.

No one knows.. NO ONE. You can speculate all you wish, but until the day comes when the Abomination of Desolation is exposed for ALL to see, NO ONE can sit or stand around telling us all what it will be or what part of society it will represent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InHisHands View Post
And yes, there will be a Satanic false prophet (religious leader who will arise), will will lead this cest-pool of abomination...
cest-pool?

Try Cesspool.

Quote:
You are right in saying that the Illuminat have infiltrated Christianity - something which has definately be proven.
By who? Oh, that's "Illuminati", not to mention "definitely been". No charge!

Quote:
Certain Christian leaders at definately suspect.
What?!

Quote:
Now, its not my intention to give a doctoral thesis here on religion, but if we're going to point out issues in the Christian church, let's just make sure that we're not writing some of these so-called "teachers" and "prophets" off just because we differ from them in doctrine.
That's like saying they're wrong, but you don't want to rock their boat so you'll go along with them anyway? LOL Talk about two-faced. But hey, that's religion for you!

Quote:
For example, I personally don't agree with all the teachings of the "word of faith" movement, or the "Toronto Blessing" adherents. But for all our differences, foundationally we are the same. And, for all its abuse and faults....labeling the charismatic movement as "false" in and of itself is not necessarily correct.
How can you not agree with something, then claim you believe and practice the same thing? It's not even logical or of sound mind to say such a thing. Oh, and by the way, anyone who would claim experience in giving a doctoral thesis on any topic, would NEVER start a new sentence with the word "And".

Quote:
If one studies closely the history of the Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons, you will find close ties and involvement in the occult, satanism and under the control of Illuminati families.
I'll agree with the first two remarks, but you're dead wrong about the source from whence it came. The Iluminati was around long, long, before those two holy-roller cults.

Quote:
Let's double check what were believing and saying before we post some age-old religious rhetoric
Yes! You would do well to apply your advice to your own rhetoric.

Truth is ONLY available from the Internet.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:05 AM
Safe In His Hands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Central_Scrutinizer View Post
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...ad nauseum....

No one knows.. NO ONE. You can speculate all you wish, but until the day comes when the Abomination of Desolation is exposed for ALL to see, NO ONE can sit or stand around telling us all what it will be or what part of society it will represent....

That's like saying they're wrong, but you don't want to rock their boat so you'll go along with them anyway? LOL Talk about two-faced. But hey, that's religion for you!

How can you not agree with something, then claim you believe and practice the same thing? It's not even logical or of sound mind to say such a thing. Oh, and by the way, anyone who would claim experience in giving a doctoral thesis on any topic, would NEVER start a new sentence with the word "And"..........

I'll agree with the first two remarks, but you're dead wrong about the source from whence it came. The Iluminati was around long, long, before those two holy-roller cults..........
WOW!!! Where to begin....

1. Yep, there may be some spelling mistakes in my posts, but we are NOT in english class, NOR are you hear to teach and correct it. Pointing out spelling mistakes in the middle of a debate indicates weakness, fear and insecurity in one's own position!

2. You seem to be sincere in what you believe (no matter how misguided your sense of reality is), but I believe you to be sincerely wrong regarding things such as doctrine, religion and more specifically, ideas like the abomination of desolation.

3. Instead of spouting accusations for ideas and concepts you don't understand, perhaps you should ask for further explanation for some of the things I have said instead of just guessing and "speculating" on the meaning, then going off half-cocked spewing your ignorance?

4. Not that I expect you to understand this but.....make sure the foundation of your house is secure BEFORE you attempt to knock down the walls of others!

5. Its better to stay quiet and let others think you're a fool, then to open your mouth and prove them right!

6. Now, lets discuss the issues!
Old 04-02-2009, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InHisHands View Post
Absolutely 100% correct!
I request verification.

Just kidding!!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-02-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Central_Scrutinizer View Post
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...ad nauseum.

No one knows.. NO ONE. You can speculate all you wish, but until the day comes when the Abomination of Desolation is exposed for ALL to see, NO ONE can sit or stand around telling us all what it will be or what part of society it will represent.

cest-pool?

Try Cesspool.

By who? Oh, that's "Illuminati", not to mention "definitely been". No charge!

What?!

How can you not agree with something, then claim you believe and practice the same thing? It's not even logical or of sound mind to say such a thing. Oh, and by the way, anyone who would claim experience in giving a doctoral thesis on any topic, would NEVER start a new sentence with the word "And".

I'll agree with the first two remarks, but you're dead wrong about the source from whence it came. The Iluminati was around long, long, before those two holy-roller cults.

Yes! You would do well to apply your advice to your own rhetoric.
Your method of quoting is quite distracting.

Just a suggestion.

You might want to try it my way.