Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Banned

Default I've enjoyed not being here for a few weeks...

Hi everyone. I haven't been here for a few weeks now. And I've gotta tell, I've really enjoyed it. I forgot how joyful life could be away from here. In fact, I've almost gotten addicted to not being here.

Why? I find and have always found CC to be an asinine place. When I'm here I feel like I'm surrounded by fools and ignorati. It's so refreshing to have not been here. Some of you will probably feel relieved that I have not been here. But on this we will agree.

I feel so strongly about this that I think I will make a new year's resolution to see how long I can go without being here. Hopefully, I will make a full recovery this next year and never be here again.

I really despise everything about conspiracy sites, and especially this one, for this is the stupidest conspiracy site on the internet. It's even stupider than that one you were thinking might be just a little more stupid than this one.

I can't stand most you. You literally make me want to vomit. It's not that I don't love you, it's that you make me ill, because you are diseased and clinically insane.

Anyway, have a Merry Christmas, and I will keep praying for you. Feel free to join me at myspace. But as far as being here, I don't think I'm coming back. I hate this place. I wish I could destroy it along with all your worthless data and banter. Get a life! Goodbye, and happy holidays.

Sincerely,

--Fra N.

Old 12-04-2008, 06:07 PM
Banned

Default Re: I've enjoyed not being here for a few weeks...

Wow that really felt good to say all that.

I feel like I've just have good bowel movement, or relieved myself of poisonous urine kept in the bladder far to long.

I just realized how much I hate this worthless place. I feel a new found power, a great relief, a load dumped.

I really hate Club Conspiracy! HA AHA! I hate it! AHAHAHAA! I hate everything about conspiracies and theories! I just realized it! I'm free! I'm liberated! AHAHAHA!

Free at last!
Free at last!

Club Conspiracy, I spit on your writhing carcase gripped within its last death throws!

I hope you get hacked by a bored script kiddie!

HAAHAHAHAHA!
Old 12-04-2008, 08:24 PM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy

well now you've gone and hurt my feelings.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by justgroovy View Post
well now you've gone and hurt my feelings.
Well, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings..

I was just feeling despondant is all.

I apologize for some of the things I said. That was probably rude. I just feel alone most of the time. Sometimes I feel that the things I see in front of me everyday are really just the phantasms of a bad dream, and that any moment I'm just going to wake up and everything will be back to normal and alright.

But it never is. The truly scary thing about life is not that everything is illusion like that Buddhist believes. The really frightening thing about life is that everything is real and never goes away!

I apologize if I have hurt anyone else's feelings.

I guess I really love people and believe and know our latent abilities. That why when I see people not making use of those talents it infuriates me.

I guess my point is this, I ask, What is everyone doing here? Why is it that we, out of millions of others who could be here actually ARE here? Some are here simply to misdirect. Others may be here to promote a certain agenda. Blue Angel is here because that's the hobby they allow here at the mental institution.

But what are we trying to accomplish as a group? Is there any possibility that conspiracy theorists could really start an organic community symposium? Would our collective efforts really make a difference? What WILL make a difference? If it is the case that the game is too far gone to ever be won, then what is the point of caring about conspiracy theories or even knowing any of it? If it's over than it's over. Who cares, then?

I think that to most, this is all simply a silly game. There was a time that I believed that if people could simply be informed of the truth, they would modify their behavior and we could as a people really make a difference in the world. But that's not how "people" are.

So why do I spin my wheels here for the last 3 1/2 years? If I am only going to be surrounded by people who constantly disagree, constantly post nonsense, and who really never have a good thing to say about much of anything?

No, I think I'm letting go. Maybe, EmaEmerald was right after. Maybe it really doesn't make any difference what we do here. Maybe the machine really is too strong. I believed in the power of people knowing the truth, using their minds and talents and making a difference. But maybe most people aren't worth saving. Besides that, in all my time working in missions and trying to stand for Christ I've only suffered loss. First of my family, then of friends, and lastly career. Who's ever tried to save me? In fact, who ever really given me a thankyou? Who really ever encouraged me? Who has ever recognized what we could accomplish together?

No, I'm leaving this place. And I don't know when or if I'll be back. People do not and cannot have any real conception of how completely deluded they are today in almost every aspect of their lives. I exist in a world full of poison both physical and spiritual. I want out of this country, this place and this time. I despise the United States. How can I live in a country or a world where the popular opinion of the times is that Britany Spears and Lil Waine are "artists" who have great "talent". These tokens and many more are the sure signs that I am living in a nation of utter morons. And these morons are dangerous and deadly. I was not born into wealth. I was raised in foster care and children's homes. But neither am I going to sell out to the amorality that it would take for me to become rich. Nor can I however work around the lower class of imbiciles who listen to Lil Waine, Brittany Spears, and who do and run drugs.

I didn't ask for any of this. It was not my irresponsibility that created any of this. It was not my lack of ambition that caused this. I am stuck in a societal prison cell with no way out in site.

So why try? I think I'm just going to go get myself diagnosed with a mental disorder and get some Social Security and take about a 40 year vacation to Jamaca.

--Fra
Old 12-08-2008, 11:37 AM
workin' for the man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo
How can I live in a country or a world where the popular opinion of the times is that Britany Spears and Lil Waine are "artists" who have great "talent". These tokens and many more are the sure signs that I am living in a nation of utter morons. And these morons are dangerous and deadly. I was not born into wealth. I was raised in foster care and children's homes. But neither am I going to sell out to the amorality that it would take for me to become rich. Nor can I however work around the lower class of imbiciles who listen to Lil Waine, Brittany Spears, and who do and run drugs.
You sound like my husband. And yes I agree with you. It's all part of friendly fascism and the dumbing down of our youth. What passes for music these days is tragic. Here's your Nascar, your mtv and your XBox ... be happy and keep paying your tax dollars.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:33 PM
Truth.Seeker

I wish I never knew about this conspiracy stuff. I am only 15 and I am worrying about the future, I could be out with my friends now but I lost them because of this conspiracy shit
Old 12-16-2008, 01:51 PM
workin' for the man

Hi truth_by_war! Congratulations on being so observant at such an early age! There are so many people much older than you who are out there blindly accepting the news and other information that is in the mainstream as the gospel truth and as long as they get their NFL and their Nascar, their wide screen TV's and DVD players, they are happy little lambs.

That being said, please please please don't stop being a teenager! Play video games, go hang out with your friends, do the stuff that you are supposed to do. Don't let the stories and articles you read on conspiracy sites take over your life or you'll become miserable and burnt out very quickly. Everyone should make some time for fun =)

And finally, welcome to the forums!
Old 12-16-2008, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_by_war View Post
I wish I never knew about this conspiracy stuff. I am only 15 and I am worrying about the future, I could be out with my friends now but I lost them because of this conspiracy shit
TRUTH get out of here! Save your youth! Save your LIFE! NEVER NEVER NEVER learn the truth! It'll ruin your life! Women will despise you! You'll never get laid again! You'll never be able to work, cause you'll know!

GET OUT GET OUT!

GET OUT WHILE CAN YOU FOOL!

Old 12-17-2008, 08:01 PM

Keep your eyes wide open.

Don't play too many video games.

Especially the violent ones.

That's their way of keeping your eyes wide shut.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:37 AM

Send a message via AIM to Mad Jack Send a message via MSN to Mad Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Keep your eyes wide open.

Don't play too many video games.

Especially the violent ones.

That's their way of keeping your eyes wide shut.
I got deja-vu reading this. A flash in my mind's eye.