Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Why so called "Satanic Ritual Abuse" and so called "Mind Control" is Bullshit


The Myth of Satanic Ritual Abuse

Also see WikiAnswers - What is Satanic Ritual Abuse it saysespite allegations appearing in the United States, Holland, Sweden, New Zealand and Australia, no material evidence has been found to corroborate allegations of organized cult-based abuse that practices human sacrifice and cannibalism."

"Two investigations were carried out to assess the evidence for Satanic Ritual Abuse. In the United States, evidence was reported but was based on a flawed methodology with an overly liberal definition of a substantiated case. In the United Kingdom, a government report produced no evidence of Satanic Ritual Abuse, but several examples of false satanists faking rituals to frighten their victims."

"With both children and adults, no corroborating evidence has been found for anything except pseudosatanism in which the satanic and ritual aspects were secondary to and used as a cover for sexual abuse."

"Official investigations produced no evidence of conspiracies or the slaughter of thousands of babies and children in bloody sacrifices"


Last edited by Darth Cacodaemon : 04-07-2009 at 01:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Leonardo Leonardo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 498
Default Re: Why so called "Satanic Ritual Abuse" and so called "Mind Control" is Bullshit

Who gives a crap about devil worshippers, man?

Yeah, something needs to be done about the ritual abuse and all that crap, but beyond that, I say let the lunatics drown in the abyss if they will. Screw em.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: Why so called "Satanic Ritual Abuse" and so called "Mind Control" is Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Who gives a crap about devil worshippers, man?

Yeah, something needs to be done about the ritual abuse and all that crap, but beyond that, I say let the lunatics drown in the abyss if they will. Screw em.
Ritual abuse doesn't exist. There is no "Satanic conspiracy", just a collection of right wing religious fanatics and their conspiratorial delusions. However there IS a Catholic/Christian ritual abuse conspiracy.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-10-2009, 10:29 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: Why so called "Satanic Ritual Abuse" and so called "Mind Control" is Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I think you've proven, without a reasonable doubt, that ritual abuse exists.
ANd, exactly how did I do that? The F.B.I themselves say they have not found any evidence that a vast Satanic underground is 1) sacraficing kids or doing nasty stuff like that.

So what exactly are you implying?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: Why so called "Satanic Ritual Abuse" and so called "Mind Control" is Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Thank GOD for the FBI!

I trust everything they report!
Yes, they are far less credible then a women who thinks the C.I.A abducted her and (as far I gather) had Springsteen brainwash her. Oh, and said woman claims to have MPD as well. Let's see:

1) Bruce Springsteen messed with your head, hmm..sounds rational to me
2) The C.I.A, with all their involved in, just HAD to abduct you and do ghoulish things to you. I suppose that must make you feel pretty special. After all, I can honestly say I have never been abducted by Greys or had the C.I.A abduct me in their super secret "Black Helicopters" everyone knows about.

Bzzz! Wrong Answer! Try screwing your tinfoil hat on tighter. You lose!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-11-2009, 10:36 AM
george george is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: BIRMINGHAM
Posts: 11
Default Re: Why so called "Satanic Ritual Abuse" and so called "Mind Control" is Bullshit

what do you expect to be told the truth.9/11 was such a sacrificial ceremony.kabballistic numbers for their gods.messages in numbers.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-13-2009, 05:39 AM
reptile reptile is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 13
Default Re: Why so called "Satanic Ritual Abuse" and so called "Mind Control" is Bullshit

9-11 Was possibly done by the American secret service, America has followed exactly Hitler's plan of all those years ago.

ie: Hitler set fire to the Reichstag, and blamed it on the Commies, and then went on to use that, as an excuse to bring in powers of arrest with out trial. - Sound familiar?

Hitler changed Germany into a Dictatorship, and curtailed Civil liberties. - Sound familiar?

Hitler invaded countries and told the people he was freeing them from tyranny. - Sound familiar?

There are quite a few similarities, wouldn't you agree?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-08-2009, 01:08 AM
I cannot be fooled I cannot be fooled is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 11
Default Re: Why so called "Satanic Ritual Abuse" and so called "Mind Control" is Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
Ritual abuse doesn't exist. There is no "Satanic conspiracy", just a collection of right wing religious fanatics and their conspiratorial delusions. However there IS a Catholic/Christian ritual abuse conspiracy.
Sorry but you're wrong. There are many groups of powerful people in the government who use satanic rituals and numerology to their advantage, look at 9/11 for example..

1. New york is the 11th state
2. The first plane that crashed into the twin towers was flight 11
3. Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers.. 9+2=11
4. September 11 ... 9/11 .. 9+1+1=11
5. total number of victims in hijacked planes was 254. 2+5+4=11
6. September 11 is day 254 of the year, again 2+5+4=11


If you think this is all a coincidence.. go into Microsoft word or a word processing application and type in these letters in capitol letters.

Q33 NY

This is the flight number of the first plane..

Highlight Q33 NY and change the font size to 48 then change the font to wingdings..

If satanic rituals are not present then why do we have this result?

This is a basic numerology ritual which signifies a relation between numbers and events.

It is a very very common thing people just don't take notice of the actual evidence.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-24-2009, 09:40 AM
Mintwithahole.'s Avatar
Mintwithahole. Mintwithahole. is offline
I Have A Cunning Plan. .
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 72
Default Re: Why so called "Satanic Ritual Abuse" and so called "Mind Control" is Bullshit

What's all the fuss about satanic ritual abuse?
Forget about the satanic aspect and simply concentrate on the abuse dealt out to us by our governments and those in power. . . Not so much physical abuse but the mental abuse! That constant being talked down to as if you're a child. The way we are made to feel second best, to feel confused about what's going on around us, and to feel reliant on others, mainly our government.
Our free will and uniqueness is slowly being removed from us and that, without a doubt, is the worse kind of abuse you can use on someone.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-24-2009, 07:51 PM
Mintwithahole.'s Avatar
Mintwithahole. Mintwithahole. is offline
I Have A Cunning Plan. .
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 72
Default Re: Why so called "Satanic Ritual Abuse" and so called "Mind Control" is Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Don't ask ME or anyone else who was ritually abused to forget about it.

Satanic or otherwise.
Sorry. No offence, but the pain and anguish that you went though is just a tiny part of the whole picture. You're not alone. . . The influence that freemasonry has on the world at large is far scarier than just the isolated stories of people like your good self. You've clearly been badly hurt but think of the bigger picture! Shouldn't you be trying to ensure that nobody else suffers like you have?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.