Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Banned

Default Why so called "Satanic Ritual Abuse" and so called "Mind Control" is Bullshit

The Myth of Satanic Ritual Abuse

Also see WikiAnswers - What is Satanic Ritual Abuse it saysespite allegations appearing in the United States, Holland, Sweden, New Zealand and Australia, no material evidence has been found to corroborate allegations of organized cult-based abuse that practices human sacrifice and cannibalism."

"Two investigations were carried out to assess the evidence for Satanic Ritual Abuse. In the United States, evidence was reported but was based on a flawed methodology with an overly liberal definition of a substantiated case. In the United Kingdom, a government report produced no evidence of Satanic Ritual Abuse, but several examples of false satanists faking rituals to frighten their victims."

"With both children and adults, no corroborating evidence has been found for anything except pseudosatanism in which the satanic and ritual aspects were secondary to and used as a cover for sexual abuse."

"Official investigations produced no evidence of conspiracies or the slaughter of thousands of babies and children in bloody sacrifices"

Last edited by Darth Cacodaemon : 04-07-2009 at 01:18 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Banned

Default Re: Why so called "Satanic Ritual Abuse" and so called "Mind Control" is Bullshit

Who gives a crap about devil worshippers, man?

Yeah, something needs to be done about the ritual abuse and all that crap, but beyond that, I say let the lunatics drown in the abyss if they will. Screw em.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:35 PM
Banned

Default Re: Why so called "Satanic Ritual Abuse" and so called "Mind Control" is Bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Who gives a crap about devil worshippers, man?

Yeah, something needs to be done about the ritual abuse and all that crap, but beyond that, I say let the lunatics drown in the abyss if they will. Screw em.
Ritual abuse doesn't exist. There is no "Satanic conspiracy", just a collection of right wing religious fanatics and their conspiratorial delusions. However there IS a Catholic/Christian ritual abuse conspiracy.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
Ritual abuse doesn't exist. There is no "Satanic conspiracy", just a collection of right wing religious fanatics and their conspiratorial delusions. However there IS a Catholic/Christian ritual abuse conspiracy.
I think you've proven, without a reasonable doubt, that ritual abuse exists.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I think you've proven, without a reasonable doubt, that ritual abuse exists.
ANd, exactly how did I do that? The F.B.I themselves say they have not found any evidence that a vast Satanic underground is 1) sacraficing kids or doing nasty stuff like that.

So what exactly are you implying?
Old 04-10-2009, 10:31 PM

Quote:
ANd, exactly how did I do that? The F.B.I themselves say they have not found any evidence that a vast Satanic underground is 1) sacraficing kids or doing nasty stuff like that.

So what exactly are you implying?
Thank GOD for the FBI!

I trust everything they report!
Old 04-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Thank GOD for the FBI!

I trust everything they report!
Yes, they are far less credible then a women who thinks the C.I.A abducted her and (as far I gather) had Springsteen brainwash her. Oh, and said woman claims to have MPD as well. Let's see:

1) Bruce Springsteen messed with your head, hmm..sounds rational to me
2) The C.I.A, with all their involved in, just HAD to abduct you and do ghoulish things to you. I suppose that must make you feel pretty special. After all, I can honestly say I have never been abducted by Greys or had the C.I.A abduct me in their super secret "Black Helicopters" everyone knows about.

Bzzz! Wrong Answer! Try screwing your tinfoil hat on tighter. You lose!!
Old 04-10-2009, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Yes, they are far less credible then a women who thinks the C.I.A abducted her and (as far I gather) had Springsteen brainwash her. Oh, and said woman claims to have MPD as well. Let's see:

Since FBI personnel were not victims of MKULTRA/Project Monarch or any other CIA/government sponsored mind control program, that would definitely make them less credible.

Please provide a quote from me wherein I stated that the CIA abducted me and/or that Springsteen brainwashed me. I have been married to the same man for 27 years and have never displayed MPD. As I have stated, people are not born with MPD; so, they don't have it. MPD and alters are created through trauma-based torture in the victims of those whom the CIA incarcerates in their mind control programs and through any other type of trauma not inflicted by the CIA. Get your facts straight before you speak.

1) Bruce Springsteen messed with your head, hmm..sounds rational to me

We really don't care what seems rational to you. You are not a rational person.

2) The C.I.A, with all their involved in, just HAD to abduct you and do ghoulish things to you. I suppose that must make you feel pretty special. After all, I can honestly say I have never been abducted by Greys or had the C.I.A abduct me in their super secret "Black Helicopters" everyone knows about.

From where are you deriving this ABDUCTION theory? I HAVE never stated that I was abducted by Greys or a black helicopter.

The CIA and their mind controllers did horrible things to me and if you think this would make me feel special, well, that just speaks volumes about your character.

Again, please provide a quote from me wherein I state that I was abducted by Greys and/or a black helicopter.

Bzzz! Wrong Answer! Try screwing your tinfoil hat on tighter. You lose!!

Bzz! I win.
Inside the box.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-11-2009 at 12:06 AM.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:36 AM

what do you expect to be told the truth.9/11 was such a sacrificial ceremony.kabballistic numbers for their gods.messages in numbers.
Old 04-13-2009, 05:39 AM

9-11 Was possibly done by the American secret service, America has followed exactly Hitler's plan of all those years ago.

ie: Hitler set fire to the Reichstag, and blamed it on the Commies, and then went on to use that, as an excuse to bring in powers of arrest with out trial. - Sound familiar?

Hitler changed Germany into a Dictatorship, and curtailed Civil liberties. - Sound familiar?

Hitler invaded countries and told the people he was freeing them from tyranny. - Sound familiar?

There are quite a few similarities, wouldn't you agree?