Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2009, 08:35 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
Fictional? Oh, no, no no! He is quite real or should I say IT is quite real.

Unfortunately, you fail to understand. As I said, I wouldn't waste my time sending some useless goon to bother you. A goon you can stop, you can shoot him or her or whatever.
No, he is a spirit (and you misspelled it's name). An evil spirit, you could say. As such, for most people, they can not defend themselves against it. Bullets have no meaning to a non-embodied spirit. Nor can you kill it.
Furthermore, it can reach you any time I desire. As I said, he/it was given to me as a gift by my Master, for services rendered. As I also said, he/it is the Spirit of Sloth, more particularly Despair and Suicide.
As for torture, I see no reason to do it for information. Torture only makes the person say what they think you want to hear. But..to torment someone you despise or to use them as an example? Then yes, because it works.
I don't work for the C.I.A . Now, I am not saying that some agents don't work for US, but I AM saying we have no need of the C.I.A. Lucifer has a far, far superior Intelligence agency then any temporal government.
You will join me..eventually, dear BlueAngel. Why do I say this? Because you will eventually see the truth that it is your only choice. All other options simply will not suffice.
As for not serving us..HA HA HA You spread disinformation which serves us well. In the end, you will cease your futile resistance.
I don't spread disinformation.

I spread truth.

How's this for truth?

You are one sick puppy.

Old 04-10-2009, 10:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I don't spread disinformation.

I spread truth.

How's this for truth?

You are one sick puppy.
Sick? HA HA HA HA...I've never been better in my life. You're just mad because I don't carry any illusions.

Besides, dosen't it strike you that my behavior is totally consistent with the Tanahk, the New Testament and the Koran? In both, their "God" kills his enemies and tortures them. The only difference is that for now, I am a mortal.
I would think you would be congratulating yourselves. Haven't i learned my lessons well? Everyone says this "God" is "good", and yet He plainly states he tortures and kills his enemies. Why, I am just following "God's" example!

Let's be honest. All your Holy Books plainly say that a person in my position will be "sent to Hell" if their side wins. Apparently, it is evil for me to wish to kill my enemies and torture them, but for their God to torture me for eternity is ok. Shall I qoute you about the "Lake of Fire", where the "fire dieth not" ?
Shall I mention the flood? The fire and brimstone of Sodom and Ghemorrah? The genocide of Canaan ? Pah-leeeze.

You're Holy Books and your society has taught me one thing, if nothing else: the powerful do as they will. Whether it is a guy who kills his wife and gets off even though their is TONS of forensic evidence linking him to the crime (O.J Simpson) or it is a Diety who kills everyone on the planet but three people on a boat, the overwhelming evidence proves that fact.
By what right did you have to nuke Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Power. By what right did you have to starve Iraqi children and bomb them? Power. By what right did you have to steal people from their homeland and make them you're slaves? Power. All this handwringing just hides the truth. Power is what makes a man a God and a criminal innocent.
So now I am the bad guy for learning this lesson so well? I am the bastard for having observed it and emulating what you do and not what you say? None of you cried crocodile tears when they were waterboarding the assess of the dudes in Gutanama Bay. No, most of you were behind it. Not many of you protest the oppression of the Chinese people, because you like cheap goods. The fact is for all you're posturing you are hypocrites!

Prove me wrong. When has morality stood in the way of us or anyone else powerful getting their way? Do you think we have a class system for nothing? Do you really believe the Police protect the poor as well as the wealthy? Please! Those have eyes to see and ears to hear, see and hear.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:00 PM

Quote:
[/u][/b]? None of you cried crocodile tears when they were waterboarding the assess of the dudes in Gutanama Bay. No, most of you were behind it. Not many of you protest the oppression of the Chinese people, because you like cheap goods. The fact is for all you're posturing you are hypocrites!

Do you really believe the Police protect the poor as well as the wealthy? Please! Those have eyes to see and ears to hear, see and hear.
I suggest you search for my thread titled, "GITMO" before you speak for everyone.

I was tortured and certainly do not condone it.

I was afraid to take a shower when I was returned to my home the last time I was tortured around the age of 17 because I didn't want water on my face.

Please check my thread, "Why is China Poisoning Us," before you speak for everyone.

Poor people are considered to be useless eaters.

Non-contributors of society.

They receive no benefits.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-10-2009 at 11:04 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I suggest you search for my thread titled, "GITMO" before you speak.

I was tortured and certainly do not condone it.

I was afraid to take a shower when I was returned to my home the last time I was tortured around the age of 17 because I didn't want water on my face.

Please check my thread, "Why is China Poisoning Us," before you speak, as well.

Poor people are considered to be useless eaters.

Non-contributor of society.

They receive no benefits.
Ah. Was this the Black Helicopters or the Greys that returned you?

I suggest you use non reflective tinfoil and make a hat. I heard it makes it so the CIA can't read your mind as well.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Ah. Was this the Black Helicopters or the Greys that returned you?

I suggest you use non reflective tinfoil and make a hat. I heard it makes it so the CIA can't read your mind as well.
THE black helicopter?

Is there only one?

What and who are the Greys?

Do you actually believe that the CIA can read your mind?

If so, are you wearing a tinfoil hat to protect against that?

I suggest you adopt the attitude that you could care less whether or not the CIA can read your mind and get rid of the hat.

It looks ridiculous.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:08 AM
Illuminated

Gotta agree with you here BlueAngel...

This Darth-whoever is one SICK person.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:18 AM

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...-not-6891.html

Today, 12:56 AM
Junior Member Join Date: Mar 2009

Re: George W. Bush: The Bible Is "Probably Not" Literally True

-------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by 1949:

Your Satan is dead physical and spiritually dead.

Sounds like you are too@

YOU ARE DEAD RED and your puney little god is Elephant dung.

YOU WILL FIND OUT HOW LITERAL IT IS-----VERY SOON!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 02:11 AM
BlueAngel
Senior Member Join Date: May 2007

Re: George W. Bush: The Bible Is "Probably Not" Literally True

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1949
Your Satan is dead physical and spiritually dead.

Sounds like you are too@

YOU ARE DEAD RED and your puney little god is Elephant dung.

YOU WILL FIND OUT HOW LITERAL IT IS-----VERY SOON!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by BlueAngel:

Who is Red?

I have Red-hair.

Some people call me Red.

Is your death threat directed at me?

Just wonderin'.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-22-2009 at 08:22 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Gotta agree with you here BlueAngel...

This Darth-whoever is one SICK person.
Who are you to judge me, worm? I am in the process of self deification. Just as the religious fanatics say that whatever their godling does is right, so too it will be for me once my process of Apotheosis reaches it's end state.
God's, as your so called "Holy Books" say can do whatever the hell they want. Didn't YHWH kill the human race (except for three people) with a Flood? No one seems to be upset about that. The religious fanatics say we can't judge YHWH because he is "god". Didn't the Israelites slaughter the Caananites?
As a God I can do whatever I want with you.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:15 PM

It's not a judgement call.

It's an obvious conclusion.