Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2009, 10:20 PM

Default Re: Larry Silverstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Yes. Hitler was a JEW.
Which, if possible, makes the Holocaust even less probable...

The well-known Holocaust "deniers"/doubters are Jews. Alex Jones, Christopher Bollyn, Eric Hufschmid, Mike Piper, Daryl Smith, Steven E. Jones, Jim Hoffman, Jim Fetzer and other "truthers" are Jews.

They take control of the truthing, mixing truth with lies.

Last edited by TrondH : 04-12-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrondH View Post
Which, if possible, makes the Holocaust even less probable...

The well-known Holocaust "deniers"/doubters are Jews. Alex Jones, Christopher Bollyn, Eric Hufschmid, Mike Piper, Daryl Smith, Steven E. Jones, Jim Hoffman, Jim Fetzer and other "truthers" are Jews.

They take control of the truthing, mixing truth with lies.
Thanks for that reply.

I'll just file it under "G."

Sorry to inform you, but you don't make any sense.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Sorry to inform you, but you don't make any sense.
No need to be sorry. I know you're just pretending to be dense...
Old 04-12-2009, 10:45 PM

Quote:
No need to be sorry. I know you're just pretending to be dense...
Again.

Please explain to the FORUM in your own words why you believe the Holocaust was a lie.

Thanking you in advance.

And, as always,

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 04-12-2009, 10:50 PM

Out of all stories it's illegal in some countries not to believe the Holocaust story. A strong indication that the story is a lie.

Considering that Jewish Silverstein was the target and the perpetrator on 9/11, and that the whole world was tricked by the Jewish media into thinking that muslims had anything to do with it, the shrunken heads, lampshade and soap story becomes ridiculous.

9/11 was planned before the buildings were built. Jews are extremely evil. They're not persued. That's just one of the many lies from them.

And as you confirmed, Hitler was a Jew. Kinda weird that a Jew would hate Jews so much that he'd want to make lampshades out of them.

So, how did you know that Hitler was a Jew? Jews know that. I came to that conclusion after learning about his behavior, his false flag operation.

Last edited by TrondH : 04-12-2009 at 11:01 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Out of all stories it's illegal in some countries not to believe the Holocaust story. A strong indication that the story is a lie.

Considering that Jewish Silverstein was the target and the perpetrator on 9/11, and that the whole world was tricked by the Jewish media into thinking that muslims had anything to do with it, the shrunken heads, lampshade and soap story becomes ridiculous.

9/11 was planned before the buildings were built. Jews are extremely evil. They're not persued. That's just one of the many lies from them.

And as you confirmed, Hitler was a Jew. Kinda weird that a Jew would hate Jews so much that he'd want to make lampshades out of them.

So, how did you know that Hitler was a Jew? Jews know that. I came to that conclusion after learning about his behavior, his false flag operation.
Please inform the forum as to which countries consider it illegal not to believe that the Holocaust occurred.

Either that, or stop posting here.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Please inform the forum as to which countries consider it illegal not to believe that the Holocaust occurred.

Either that, or stop posting here.
If you had clicked on the link that I gave you, you would have read this:

BERLIN -- Ernst Zundel, a white supremacist and longtime Canadian resident charged in Germany with inciting racial hatred, will go on trial on Nov. 8, a court said Friday.

German authorities accuse Zundel, who was deported from Canada in March, of decades of anti-Semitic activities, including repeated denials of the Holocaust - a crime in Germany - in documents and on the Internet.

But I'm pretty sure you're just pretending you didn't know this.

Some people in our government here in Norway want to make it illegal here in Norway too.

It would be nice to have a trial. I've emailed some of the Jews in our government and told them to stuff their Jewish lampshades up their asses and told our prime minister that he'll end up in a gas chamber - for real this time...

Last edited by TrondH : 12-07-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:41 PM

Quote:
If you had clicked on the link that I gave you, you would have read this:

BERLIN -- Ernst Zundel, a white supremacist and longtime Canadian resident charged in Germany with inciting racial hatred, will go on trial on Nov. 8, a court said Friday.

German authorities accuse Zundel, who was deported from Canada in March, of decades of anti-Semitic activities, including repeated denials of the Holocaust - a crime in Germany - in documents and on the Internet.
-------

But I'm pretty sure you're just pretending you didn't know this.

Some people in our government here in Norway want to make it illegal here in Norway too.

It would be nice to have a trial. I've emailed some of the Jews in our government and told them to stuff their Jewish lampshades up their asses and told our prime minister that he'll end up in a gas chamber - for real this time...
Provide the link.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Provide the link.
I've already given you the link in a previous post
CTV.ca | Zundel faces German incitement trial on Nov. 8

You're just asking for this to give a false impression that you don't already know this.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:09 AM

Quote:
I've already given you the link in a previous post
CTV.ca | Zundel faces German incitement trial on Nov. 8

You're just asking for this to give a false impression that you don't already know this.
This is from 2005.

Any clue as to his whereabouts?