Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 04-13-2009, 01:06 AM
TrondH TrondH is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 33
Default Re: Larry Silverstein


Evil lying Jews at FOX pretending to argue with another Jew on Yahoo! Video

Video comments to the video when I had it on YouTube before my account was deleted for the 20th time:

ZotDudot7:
Please define "Jew", BeAGentile. If you think Ashkenazim are Jews then you are wrong... Judaism has been faithjacked by the Ashkenazim. I'm not Jewish, but please DO think about what I said. Thank you.

BeAGentile:
A jew is a person who keeps the Jewish lies secret, a person who knows that the Holocaust is a hoax, that 9/11 was a Jew Job, that all the media are owned by Jews, etc. A Jew is a person who keeps all this secret. Some Jews in the truth movement tell some truth, but mix truth with lies.

ZotDudot7:
So you think ALL Jews are bad? Not just the obvious Ashkenazim? I mean, as well as the Mizrahim who claim that Jesus was "black", did crack, and wants to kill all whites (cf. Black Hitler)? There are some VERY nice Jews in the world, to wit, the Messianic Jews. I doubt you've met all of them. So please don't judge an entire group just based on the million-some corporate Scrooges!

BeAGentile:
I've met these lying Jews all over forums and youtube. I don't think there are any exceptions.

ZotDudot7:
Pretty soon you'll probably encounter Jews who agree with you about the corruption. What will you say to them?

craigblast:
out of all the examples of a good jews you could of used you made the typical jewish reply, blame blacks, blacks have nothing to do with your ass being owned by 'beagentile',you just proved 'beagentile' point about jews, there sneaky and evil, and they blame gentiles for everything especially blacks so that the could be blameless to everything. your just a fucking idiot being exposed.

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 04-13-2009, 01:20 AM
TrondH TrondH is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 33
Default Re: Larry Silverstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
So why is it that you think the Holocaust did not exist?
I think you need to take your blue pill now...

Your Jewish friends are probably embarassed over you now...

Last edited by TrondH : 04-13-2009 at 01:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 04-13-2009, 01:25 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Larry Silverstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrondH View Post
Out of all stories it's illegal in some countries not to believe the Holocaust story. A strong indication that the story is a lie.

Considering that Jewish Silverstein was the target and the perpetrator on 9/11, and that the whole world was tricked by the Jewish media into thinking that muslims had anything to do with it, the shrunken heads, lampshade and soap story becomes ridiculous.

9/11 was planned before the buildings were built. Jews are extremely evil. They're not persued. That's just one of the many lies from them.

And as you confirmed, Hitler was a Jew. Kinda weird that a Jew would hate Jews so much that he'd want to make lampshades out of them.

So, how did you know that Hitler was a Jew? Jews know that. I came to that conclusion after learning about his behavior, his false flag operation.

Out of all stories it's illegal in some countries not to believe the Holocaust story. A strong indication that the story is a lie.

Considering that Jewish Silverstein was the target and the perpetrator on 9/11, and that the whole world was tricked by the Jewish media into thinking that muslims had anything to do with it, the shrunken heads, lampshade and soap story becomes ridiculous.

9/11 was planned before the buildings were built. Jews are extremely evil. They're not persued. That's just one of the many lies from them.

And as you confirmed, Hitler was a Jew. Kinda weird that a Jew would hate Jews so much that he'd want to make lampshades out of them.

Out of all stories it's illegal in some countries not to believe the Holocaust story. A strong indication that the story is a lie.

Considering that Jewish Silverstein was the target and the perpetrator on 9/11, and that the whole world was tricked by the Jewish media into thinking that muslims had anything to do with it, the shrunken heads, lampshade and soap story becomes ridiculous.

9/11 was planned before the buildings were built. Jews are extremely evil. They're not persued. That's just one of the many lies from them.

And as you confirmed, Hitler was a Jew. Kinda weird that a Jew would hate Jews so much that he'd want to make lampshades out of them.

So, how did you know that Hitler was a Jew? Jews know that. I came to that conclusion after learning about his behavior, his false flag operation.
If you think it's some secret that Hitler was a Jew, you're pretending to be dense.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 04-13-2009, 01:27 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Larry Silverstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrondH View Post
I think you need to take your blue pill now...

Your Jewish friends are probably embarassed over you now...
I think you're deflecting again.

In fact, I know you are.

Unable to answer a simple question.

Again.

Why do you think the Holocaust was a lie?

We're waiting.............
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 04-13-2009, 01:30 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Larry Silverstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrondH View Post
I think you need to take your blue pill now...

Your Jewish friends are probably embarassed over you now...
What would my Jewish friends be embarrassed about?

About the fact that you believe the Holocaust was a lie but are unable to explain why.

Highly doubt anyone should be embarrassed except for yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 04-13-2009, 12:01 PM
TrondH TrondH is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 33
Default Re: Larry Silverstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What would my Jewish friends be embarrassed about?

About the fact that you believe the Holocaust was a lie but are unable to explain why.
Everyone can see that I have explained why I believe the Holocaust was a lie several times. When you keep pretending you haven't read my explanation you show us that you Jews are out of arguments.

Last edited by TrondH : 04-17-2009 at 01:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 04-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Majorion Majorion is offline
Illuminated
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 42
Default Re: Larry Silverstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Stop deflecting.

Why do you believe that the Holocaust was a lie?
Hello Mr. BlueAngel, our resident Naval observer...

It is not so much that the Holocaust(TM) was a lie...
What's interesting, is how people get put in jail in some areas of the world, if they dare question such historical facts.

As you know, the label "Anti-Semite", was an ingenious race card defense mechanism, devised originally by the Mossad.

The members here have every right to their opinion,

Majorion
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 04-17-2009, 07:37 PM
TrondH TrondH is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 33
Default Re: Larry Silverstein

"historical facts"

Similar to those "historical facts" that Osama bin Laden demolished some Jewish buildings...

Jewish Eric Hufschmid: The Holocaust is the primary tool the Zionists have to manipulate Goyim emotions, so expect them to protect it at all costs!

He says "Zionists", but he really means Jews. If Zionists wanted us to feel pity for Zionists, they would have said that 6 million Zionists were turned into lampshades. But the hoax is about Jews.

Eric Hufschmid has said that Alex Jones is a Zionist Crusader or an Israeli agent. It's a Jewish joke. Alex Jones is an American Jew.

The FOX Jews joke about the crime
Fox Jews joke about the crime on Yahoo! Video

Prior to 9/11 some Israelis pretended to be students, because they live their lives pretending, and they infiltrated everything in the government by repeatedly saying they wanted to sell some cheap art. Everyone was fooled by this trick because the Israelis are so smart. They even infiltrated secret offices and unlisted private homes of law enforcement officers.

Then these clever Israelis investigated the upcoming event and found out that Laden was about to demolish Silverstein's buildings.

The bad thing about these Israelis was that they didn't tell us Gentiles about it. They just let Laden go through with it...
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 04-17-2009, 07:41 PM
TrondH TrondH is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 33
Default Re: Larry Silverstein

WorldNetDaily: U.S. experts do not believe bin Laden was capable of infiltrating double agents into the heart of the U.S. administration on a large scale. They are looking elsewhere, instead, at a country with a very well-oiled intelligence apparatus – Iraq.

The American government is completely infiltrated by Iraqis and Israelis...
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 04-17-2009, 07:51 PM
Majorion Majorion is offline
Illuminated
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 42
Default Re: Larry Silverstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrondH View Post
The American government is completely infiltrated by Iraqis and Israelis...
Israelis? Hell yes.
Iraqis? no.

Don't get me wrong, I am definitely not a "holocaust defender"...
I question the validity of this tell-tale, used (as I said earlier) as a defense mechanism, against anyone who dares to criticize Israel, Hebrews, Jews, or Zionists.

Regards,

Majorion
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.