Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1441  
Old 04-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
------------------------------------------------------------

That's funny.

I have a pulse, so, obviously, I'm not DEAD!
Don't look behind you...I might be closer then you know.

Reply With Quote
  #1442  
Old 04-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;31432
Knowing what I do about the music industry, it is extremely difficult for me to watch the propaganda that surrounds their most "lucrative cash cows."

It has accelerated of late. I can only ponder why.

They bring political messages to attract a following. They connect themselves with charitable organizations to appear sympathetic.

Love songs are written to trigger your sexual programming. To get you addicted. To fantasize about them.

Most of these musicians give neither of their time or money to the causes they want us to support by either requesting airtime on the radio of our favorite song and then afterward being allowed the opportunity to contribute to a "food bank," or paying $100.00 to see a show and then being asked to donate on our way out.

They do not control their assets. The music industry is owned and operated by the CIA/Mafia. Mind control exists within. Many times, managers are handlers/controllers. Sex slaves are plentiful. Ever wonder why so many artists use so many different female names in their songs even when they're married? Ever sit down and read the lyrics to many of the songs of your favorite artist? How 'bout when an artist writes a love song of a lost love and he's married, been married for a long time. Ever wonder where this comes from? They have to use sex slaves to break hearts, to get the "creative juices" flowing, as they call it.

Artists tour non-stop sometimes for several years. Do you think they have this stamina at the ages most of these rock stars are at these days because, well, they're wired differently than we are? Perhaps, programmed differently? Do you think they make the choice to go out on the road for so long? Don't you think by now they'd have enough money and want to maybe take it easy for a while? Do they love music so much that they have to be immersed in it 24/7. I'm talking about their top "cash cows."

They have millions and between all of them they have zillions and could probably end world hunger. But, they do not control their assets.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
LIAR
LUNATIC
RELIGIOUS FANATIC

MANIAC
Reply With Quote
  #1443  
Old 04-08-2009, 10:53 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 6,776
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

When Abu Gharib was making the headlines, I was on Springsteen's official Sony site and a member, BobinToronto, commented to me that I would know what it was like, such as being ridden like a mule and broomstick.

How'd he know?
Reply With Quote
  #1444  
Old 04-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I am of the opinion that interrogrators/torturers are MPD and/or not of sound mind.

I'm certain you already know this.

You just can't do that stuff, if you are otherwise.

I'm certain this Belaphor person that Darth is suggesting come pay me a visit is a fictional GOON.

Most of the GOONS were of Navy intelligence.

GOON equals a THUG/torturer.

Darth displays these traits.

This is my assessment.
Fictional? Oh, no, no no! He is quite real or should I say IT is quite real.

Unfortunately, you fail to understand. As I said, I wouldn't waste my time sending some useless goon to bother you. A goon you can stop, you can shoot him or her or whatever.
No, he is a spirit (and you misspelled it's name). An evil spirit, you could say. As such, for most people, they can not defend themselves against it. Bullets have no meaning to a non-embodied spirit. Nor can you kill it.
Furthermore, it can reach you any time I desire. As I said, he/it was given to me as a gift by my Master, for services rendered. As I also said, he/it is the Spirit of Sloth, more particularly Despair and Suicide.
As for torture, I see no reason to do it for information. Torture only makes the person say what they think you want to hear. But..to torment someone you despise or to use them as an example? Then yes, because it works.
I don't work for the C.I.A . Now, I am not saying that some agents don't work for US, but I AM saying we have no need of the C.I.A. Lucifer has a far, far superior Intelligence agency then any temporal government.
You will join me..eventually, dear BlueAngel. Why do I say this? Because you will eventually see the truth that it is your only choice. All other options simply will not suffice.
As for not serving us..HA HA HA You spread disinformation which serves us well. In the end, you will cease your futile resistance.
Reply With Quote
  #1445  
Old 04-10-2009, 10:44 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I don't spread disinformation.

I spread truth.

How's this for truth?

You are one sick puppy.
Sick? HA HA HA HA...I've never been better in my life. You're just mad because I don't carry any illusions.

Besides, dosen't it strike you that my behavior is totally consistent with the Tanahk, the New Testament and the Koran? In both, their "God" kills his enemies and tortures them. The only difference is that for now, I am a mortal.
I would think you would be congratulating yourselves. Haven't i learned my lessons well? Everyone says this "God" is "good", and yet He plainly states he tortures and kills his enemies. Why, I am just following "God's" example!

Let's be honest. All your Holy Books plainly say that a person in my position will be "sent to Hell" if their side wins. Apparently, it is evil for me to wish to kill my enemies and torture them, but for their God to torture me for eternity is ok. Shall I qoute you about the "Lake of Fire", where the "fire dieth not" ?
Shall I mention the flood? The fire and brimstone of Sodom and Ghemorrah? The genocide of Canaan ? Pah-leeeze.

You're Holy Books and your society has taught me one thing, if nothing else: the powerful do as they will. Whether it is a guy who kills his wife and gets off even though their is TONS of forensic evidence linking him to the crime (O.J Simpson) or it is a Diety who kills everyone on the planet but three people on a boat, the overwhelming evidence proves that fact.
By what right did you have to nuke Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Power. By what right did you have to starve Iraqi children and bomb them? Power. By what right did you have to steal people from their homeland and make them you're slaves? Power. All this handwringing just hides the truth. Power is what makes a man a God and a criminal innocent.
So now I am the bad guy for learning this lesson so well? I am the bastard for having observed it and emulating what you do and not what you say? None of you cried crocodile tears when they were waterboarding the assess of the dudes in Gutanama Bay. No, most of you were behind it. Not many of you protest the oppression of the Chinese people, because you like cheap goods. The fact is for all you're posturing you are hypocrites!

Prove me wrong. When has morality stood in the way of us or anyone else powerful getting their way? Do you think we have a class system for nothing? Do you really believe the Police protect the poor as well as the wealthy? Please! Those have eyes to see and ears to hear, see and hear.
Reply With Quote
  #1446  
Old 04-10-2009, 11:04 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I suggest you search for my thread titled, "GITMO" before you speak.

I was tortured and certainly do not condone it.

I was afraid to take a shower when I was returned to my home the last time I was tortured around the age of 17 because I didn't want water on my face.

Please check my thread, "Why is China Poisoning Us," before you speak, as well.

Poor people are considered to be useless eaters.

Non-contributor of society.

They receive no benefits.
Ah. Was this the Black Helicopters or the Greys that returned you?

I suggest you use non reflective tinfoil and make a hat. I heard it makes it so the CIA can't read your mind as well.
Reply With Quote
  #1447  
Old 04-18-2009, 09:08 AM
Majorion Majorion is offline
Illuminated
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 42
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Gotta agree with you here BlueAngel...

This Darth-whoever is one SICK person.
Reply With Quote
  #1448  
Old 04-22-2009, 09:11 AM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Gotta agree with you here BlueAngel...

This Darth-whoever is one SICK person.
Who are you to judge me, worm? I am in the process of self deification. Just as the religious fanatics say that whatever their godling does is right, so too it will be for me once my process of Apotheosis reaches it's end state.
God's, as your so called "Holy Books" say can do whatever the hell they want. Didn't YHWH kill the human race (except for three people) with a Flood? No one seems to be upset about that. The religious fanatics say we can't judge YHWH because he is "god". Didn't the Israelites slaughter the Caananites?
As a God I can do whatever I want with you.
Reply With Quote
  #1449  
Old 04-29-2009, 02:42 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon
I sense your anger towards the "Pigs"..Perhaps they were sent to lead YOU to ME. Pain is a teacher and payback is a bitch.
Are you going to moan about this forever? If so, then you're wasting your breath. Or..Do you intend to do something about it?

There is nothing more pathetic then someone who bitches and moans, but won't do anything about it. So which will you be, a perpetual victim or will you do what is necessary, even if it is difficult, to get your pound of flesh?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by BlueAngel:

Excuse me, but I'm not bitching and moaning.

I'm contributing to the forum about this topic.

I WAS a victim.

Operative word:

"WAS"

I am a SURVIVOR.

The mind controllers who tortured and abused me were not sent to me and, even if they were, I'm CERTAIN beyond a reasonable doubt it wasn't so that I would be led to you.

Oh, how wrong you are! All your roads eventually lead right to me. You may wander for a while, but it is your destiny to come to me. When you do, I shall deliver you to my Master who will show you the truth of the world and the nature of power.


An anonymous poster on an internet forum.

Please tell the forum to what you are referring when you ask if I am going to do what is necessary, even if it is difficult, to get my pound of flesh.

No need to be obscure.

Or, is there?

You know what you must do. But the question is, quite plainly, are you willing to make the effort to do so? You will never have revenge on these people as it stands now. Please be assured, the reason they did what they did wasn't for brainwashing like you think. If it were just for that, they could have kidnapped a homeless person off the street no one would miss.
No, there is more to then meets the eye, to which they are attracted as is my Master. You would be a powerful ally. It is for this reason they kidnapped you. The brainwashing cover is horse shit to misdirect you.


I mean, if you weren't obscure, you would have to be clear and concise as to what you are inferring and that isn't how people like you operate.

If I were to tell everything I knew, openly, I might end up floating face down in the Detroit River. No matter how far someone is up on the food chain, there is always somebody higher then you. I don't think I need to tell you the penalty for what amounts to treason.


You know that I know what you're suggesting, but you just can't come right out and say it in plain ENGLISH for all to read, now can you?

Good thing I don't reside in a suggestible state of mind, isn't it?

You do, but you don't realize it. Like I said, in the end my Master will have you. You woud be a powerful ally for my Master and would a good soldier for N.W.O . I would counsel you to face up to reality and accept the truth rather then deceive yourself with empty hope and fantasies with no foundation.(:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...ques-7462.html
LL
Reply With Quote
  #1450  
Old 04-29-2009, 02:48 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Darth said:

"There is a Path for those who persevere that will give you the power, should you wish it, to kill those responsible.
However, I doubt you're strong enough to walk it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

BlueAngel said:

You have suggested that I have the power to KILL those responsible for my victimization, if I wish it.

I don't wish to kill anyone, but, please, enlighten the forum as to the names of those responsible for my victimization since you seem to be "in the know."

To whom you are referring to when you use the words "THOSE WHO PERSEVERE?"

In particular, your choice of the word "THOSE" suggests you are referring to more than one.

Would you be referring to alters that you believe I possess and whom perservered and that these alters will give me the power to kill the other alters that were created through trauma-based torture to cause discontent within my CORE?

Sorry, pal, but I'm perfectly content.

I am ONE and, as is BLATANTLY obvious, in your face kind of thing, my CORE is in tact and I don't adhere to "suicide" programming.

ALIVE and WELL!

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...-not-6891.html
In the end, you will have to choose sides, Blue Angel. Choose wisely, because this is a "winner takes all" game. The penalty for the losing side is extermination.
I am not interested in your alters. Big deal. I am interested in bring you before my Master so you can join us. BlueAngel, don't let idealism destroy you. Think very carefully over whom you ally yourself to.
I myself mean no harm to you. But this is a game, but a damn serious one. In the end, there will be blood. Think it over..
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 10 02-24-2007 08:10 AM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 10:09 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 10:08 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 09:55 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY cold Other NWO topics 3 02-22-2007 07:57 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.