Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-2005, 08:34 AM

Default Re: Would They Hang Out In These Places In Perth West Oz?

:idea:
Quote:
Perth is a VERY sick town beneath the surface and is AWASH with crime and corruption and the OCCULT.
Sounds like anywhere else in Australia!. :-(

Old 10-17-2005, 07:46 AM

:-? No I am not buying it framan this gaiaguys sites seems legitimate to me and have no reason to doubt it!.
Further more so far as i know you are not living in Australia so you would have no idea how accurate or inaccurate the info, especially when we are dealing with certain high profile celebrities over(i wont mention their names for fear of defo) here who i am sure you would have no idea about however i certainly do including the Canwest Network they work for!.In all i think it is very possible and your motives for writing it off are vague gibberish and not convincing at all.

Further i question your motives for doing so and judgeing by your other posts and rabble rousing here i dont see any logical reason why i should believe you!.
:-?
Old 10-17-2005, 02:42 PM

It is a trick of OTO. gaiaguys.net is funded, owned, and operated by OTO of Australia.

Believe what you will. It is no odds, for the time grows short.
Old 10-18-2005, 08:09 AM

:-? The Question is though, why framan why would they being doing this or why are you attempting to do it!?. :-?
Old 10-18-2005, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Ozziecynic wrote:
:-? The Question is though, why framan why would they being doing this or why are you attempting to do it!?. :-?
I know for a fact that this is an OTO site.

I'm attempting to tell you this so that you can learn something of how OTO works in this world.

OTO does this to

1. Create and artificially manufactored sense of 'persecution'.

2. Creates 'chaos'. And out of 'chaos' comes order. I mean, out of YOUR chaos comes THEIR order.

3. Creates false sense of fear that it is not safe to 'defame' the OTO.

None of these things are real, of course. OTO is playing with the wand of Mercury.

Their unreligion requires it: "Let the word be bound in chaos."
Old 04-30-2009, 08:39 PM

Default Re: http://www.gaiaguys.net/ the O.T.O Hoax

I've seen two people claim they 'know for a fact' that gaiaguys.net was an OTO run site.

I've seen ONE person say "How do you know?"

CRITICAL THOUGHT PEOPLE, USE YOUR HEADS.

As a long time tin foil hat wearing Australian I stumbled upon gaiaguys.net when they first started. It's well documented that they're just two old whackjob hippies who lived on a farm in NSW off pensions who soap boxed rants of conspiracies without any evidence (sound familiar, OP?) and got their arses handed to them in court.

They were taken to court about it then decided that 'because the legal system is full of freemasons' that the court had no jurisdiction over them and refused to go. They were then aprehended for being nutbags and dragged to court in another state (14 hours drive away) where the (FEMALE! Hah, yeah, mason) magistrate found them guilty of religious vilification.

Problem was, they decided to do a runner before the trial was half way through, so they were charged with contempt of court, found, arrested, brought back, and given nine months in the slammer.

The original court order was to 'take down the vilifying material and apologise', but this was clearly YET ANOTHER CONSPIRACY! So they didn't. However when they did a bolt, Billy Meiers aliens told him to tell them to take down the site (see: cult much?) so they obeyed the aliens that some guy overseas talks to but not the rule of law of their sovreign nation and home.

Whilst it may sound like I'm putting shit on them, I actually did a lot of calling about to ensure amnesty international and a few other organisations were made aware that two people who were clearly mentally disturbed were in custody for very dodgy reasons. I truly believe that, like the original poster and other people who 'KNOW ITS THE OTO!!1!~eleventy!!' that people who have this kind of behavioural pattern are merely affected individuals of unsound mind who NEED to be helped, not punished.

The gaiaguys site was run for many, many years by these two, and they are so batshit insane that every fraternal organisation from freemasonry, to OTO, to OES and others were all one in the same clandestine new world order to them. Even three of their supporters, on behest of legal counsel, sought psychological evaluation and were found to be unstable for these beliefs. I guess all the doctors must be ORDO TEMPLI EASTERN STAR TEMPLE ORIENTES KNIGHT BOY SCOUT TEMPLARZ. (Which is clearly the culminating entity name of the new world order when you compile what most whackjobs think is all one big 'operation'.)

SO. My diatribe aside, I challenge anyone to provide even one scrap of scant evidence that gaiaguys.net was run by anyone but two crazy arse hippies, much like most of the userbase of this forum, and much like myself!

If you can't, then shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down because you're an irrational tool who gives the rest of us with legitimate questions about the validity of various statements in every day life a bad name.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussietinfoilhat View Post
As a long time tin foil hat wearing Australian I stumbled upon gaiaguys.net when they first started.
Just one question, as I've never met anyone who actually wears a tinfoil hat, do you really wear a tinfoil hat?
Old 04-30-2009, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Just one question, as I've never met anyone who actually wears a tinfoil hat, do you really wear a tinfoil hat?
Haha! Actually, I just assume that should I -require- one, I can fabricate one ad hoc as needed. At least I hope so. :/