Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2009, 08:46 PM

Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Darth said:

"There is a Path for those who persevere that will give you the power, should you wish it, to kill those responsible.
However, I doubt you're strong enough to walk it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

BlueAngel said:

You have suggested that I have the power to KILL those responsible for my victimization, if I wish it.

I don't wish to kill anyone, but, please, enlighten the forum as to the names of those responsible for my victimization since you seem to be "in the know."

To whom you are referring to when you use the words "THOSE WHO PERSEVERE?"

In particular, your choice of the word "THOSE" suggests you are referring to more than one.

Would you be referring to alters that you believe I possess and whom perservered and that these alters will give me the power to kill the other alters that were created through trauma-based torture to cause discontent within my CORE?

Sorry, pal, but I'm perfectly content.

I am ONE and, as is BLATANTLY obvious, in your face kind of thing, my CORE is in tact and I don't adhere to "suicide" programming.

ALIVE and WELL!

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...-not-6891.html

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-22-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon
I sense your anger towards the "Pigs"..Perhaps they were sent to lead YOU to ME. Pain is a teacher and payback is a bitch.
Are you going to moan about this forever? If so, then you're wasting your breath. Or..Do you intend to do something about it?

There is nothing more pathetic then someone who bitches and moans, but won't do anything about it. So which will you be, a perpetual victim or will you do what is necessary, even if it is difficult, to get your pound of flesh?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by BlueAngel:

Excuse me, but I'm not bitching and moaning.

I'm contributing to the forum about this topic.

I WAS a victim.

Operative word:

"WAS"

I am a SURVIVOR.

The mind controllers who tortured and abused me were not sent to me and, even if they were, I'm CERTAIN beyond a reasonable doubt it wasn't so that I would be led to you.

An anonymous poster on an internet forum.

Please tell the forum to what you are referring when you ask if I am going to do what is necessary, even if it is difficult, to get my pound of flesh.

No need to be obscure.

Or, is there?

I mean, if you weren't obscure, you would have to be clear and concise as to what you are inferring and that isn't how people like you operate.

You know that I know what you're suggesting, but you just can't come right out and say it in plain ENGLISH for all to read, now can you?

Good thing I don't reside in a suggestible state of mind, isn't it?

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...ques-7462.html

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-22-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:04 PM

Bump!
Old 04-29-2009, 02:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon
I sense your anger towards the "Pigs"..Perhaps they were sent to lead YOU to ME. Pain is a teacher and payback is a bitch.
Are you going to moan about this forever? If so, then you're wasting your breath. Or..Do you intend to do something about it?

There is nothing more pathetic then someone who bitches and moans, but won't do anything about it. So which will you be, a perpetual victim or will you do what is necessary, even if it is difficult, to get your pound of flesh?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by BlueAngel:

Excuse me, but I'm not bitching and moaning.

I'm contributing to the forum about this topic.

I WAS a victim.

Operative word:

"WAS"

I am a SURVIVOR.

The mind controllers who tortured and abused me were not sent to me and, even if they were, I'm CERTAIN beyond a reasonable doubt it wasn't so that I would be led to you.

Oh, how wrong you are! All your roads eventually lead right to me. You may wander for a while, but it is your destiny to come to me. When you do, I shall deliver you to my Master who will show you the truth of the world and the nature of power.

An anonymous poster on an internet forum.

Please tell the forum to what you are referring when you ask if I am going to do what is necessary, even if it is difficult, to get my pound of flesh.

No need to be obscure.

Or, is there?

You know what you must do. But the question is, quite plainly, are you willing to make the effort to do so? You will never have revenge on these people as it stands now. Please be assured, the reason they did what they did wasn't for brainwashing like you think. If it were just for that, they could have kidnapped a homeless person off the street no one would miss.
No, there is more to then meets the eye, to which they are attracted as is my Master. You would be a powerful ally. It is for this reason they kidnapped you. The brainwashing cover is horse shit to misdirect you.

I mean, if you weren't obscure, you would have to be clear and concise as to what you are inferring and that isn't how people like you operate.

If I were to tell everything I knew, openly, I might end up floating face down in the Detroit River. No matter how far someone is up on the food chain, there is always somebody higher then you. I don't think I need to tell you the penalty for what amounts to treason.

You know that I know what you're suggesting, but you just can't come right out and say it in plain ENGLISH for all to read, now can you?

Good thing I don't reside in a suggestible state of mind, isn't it?

You do, but you don't realize it. Like I said, in the end my Master will have you. You woud be a powerful ally for my Master and would a good soldier for N.W.O . I would counsel you to face up to reality and accept the truth rather then deceive yourself with empty hope and fantasies with no foundation.(:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...ques-7462.html
LL
Old 04-29-2009, 02:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Darth said:

"There is a Path for those who persevere that will give you the power, should you wish it, to kill those responsible.
However, I doubt you're strong enough to walk it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

BlueAngel said:

You have suggested that I have the power to KILL those responsible for my victimization, if I wish it.

I don't wish to kill anyone, but, please, enlighten the forum as to the names of those responsible for my victimization since you seem to be "in the know."

To whom you are referring to when you use the words "THOSE WHO PERSEVERE?"

In particular, your choice of the word "THOSE" suggests you are referring to more than one.

Would you be referring to alters that you believe I possess and whom perservered and that these alters will give me the power to kill the other alters that were created through trauma-based torture to cause discontent within my CORE?

Sorry, pal, but I'm perfectly content.

I am ONE and, as is BLATANTLY obvious, in your face kind of thing, my CORE is in tact and I don't adhere to "suicide" programming.

ALIVE and WELL!

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...-not-6891.html
In the end, you will have to choose sides, Blue Angel. Choose wisely, because this is a "winner takes all" game. The penalty for the losing side is extermination.
I am not interested in your alters. Big deal. I am interested in bring you before my Master so you can join us. BlueAngel, don't let idealism destroy you. Think very carefully over whom you ally yourself to.
I myself mean no harm to you. But this is a game, but a damn serious one. In the end, there will be blood. Think it over..
Old 04-29-2009, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
In the end, you will have to choose sides, Blue Angel. Choose wisely, because this is a "winner takes all" game. The penalty for the losing side is extermination.
I am not interested in your alters. Big deal. I am interested in bring you before my Master so you can join us. BlueAngel, don't let idealism destroy you. Think very carefully over whom you ally yourself to.
I myself mean no harm to you. But this is a game, but a damn serious one. In the end, there will be blood. Think it over..
I don't have alters and contrary to what you say, that was what you were fishing for.

I'm not interested in you bringing me before anyone.

Nothing destroys me.

Idealism or otherwise.

I don't need to think carefully about to whom I align myself with as I have already made that quite clear.

Take your scare tactics elsewhere.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-29-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:12 PM

Out in the open!
Old 05-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't have alters and contrary to what you say, that was what you were fishing for.

I'm not interested in you bringing me before anyone.

Nothing destroys me.

Idealism or otherwise.

I don't need to think carefully about to whom I align myself with as I have already made that quite clear.

Take your scare tactics elsewhere.
So Be it! You have sealed your fate:

Lobotomy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 05-05-2009, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
So Be it! You have sealed your fate:

Lobotomy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yep.

You're right.

My fate has been sealed.

I'm scheduled for a lobotomy next week.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-05-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yep.

You're right.

My fate has been sealed.

I'm scheduled for a lobotomy next week.

Laugh as you will, but you have chosen to be destroyed by refusing to humble yourself before my Master.

Let me make this simple for you: Anyone, no matter who they are, that will refuse to bend their knee to my Master and serve him, will be destroyed. It dosen't matter who you are, how much money you have or how powerful you are. This is not a position where anyone can safely sit on the fence.
My Master has declared that any who will not side with Him are to be crushed and totally annihilated. The means are quite irrelevant and trivial. The only thing that people should know is that whatever they decide, they should know when the chips come down it will be too late to change sides.
Don't any of you come crawling back when, finally, battle is joined. Do not whine about civil rights or the Counstitution or the Bill of Rights when the armies begin marching. It is far too late in this War for anyone to stop it now.
This War has been being waged for billions of years. It is time that the Final Battle come, so that we may either be victorious and exterminate all our enemies or be exterminated. The point is, you people need to get your heads out fo your collective assess and realize this is no game.
I just want you to be without any sense of misunderstanding of what I am saying here. We are talking total war here, and we ARE going to exterminate nations and peoples-ANYONE who sides with the enemy.

For an ideal of what your nation will look like, look at pictures of Berlin after the Allies conquered it-bombed out, the people hungry, e.t.c. Now you know what is coming your way.