Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2007, 10:52 AM

Default Re: Jesuit-Trained Movers and Shakers

Quote:
General John Michael Loh (born March 14, 1938, in Washington, D.C.) was Vice Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force, and during a period of vacancy, served as Acting Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force.

General Loh graduated from Gonzaga College High School, Washington, D.C., in 1956 and the United States Air Force Academy in 1960. He has a master's degree in aeronautical engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He has commanded the Aeronautical Systems Division, Air Force Systems Command. The general commanded Tactical Air Command, then upon its deactivation, became the first commander of Air Combat Command. He is a command pilot with more than 4,300 flying hours, primarily in fighter aircraft, and has flown 204 combat missions in Vietnam. Loh retired July 1, 1995.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_M._Loh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzaga...ge_High_School

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Gonza...h_School_alumni

Quote:
General Loh graduated from Gonzaga High School, Washington, D.C., in 1956 and the U.S. Air Force Academy in 1960.
http://www.af.mil/bios/bio.asp?bioID=6227
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0RB...ual/ai_n8569803

Quote:
John M. Loh 56
http://www.gonzaga.org/alumni/newsletter/July02.pdf

Old 12-30-2007, 10:53 AM

Quote:
James E. Rohr is chairman and chief executive officer of The PNC Financial Services Group, one of the largest diversified financial services companies in the United States.

Rohr joined the company through its Management Development Program in 1972. He proceeded through various marketing and management responsibilities in several Corporate Banking areas, including lending, treasury management services and merchant banking. He was elected a vice chairman of PNC in 1989, named a director in 1990, elected as president in 1992 and named chief operating officer in 1998. Rohr was named chief executive officer in May 2000 and chairman in May 2001.

Rohr is a director of Allegheny Technologies Incorporated, Equitable Resources, Inc. and RAND Board of Trustees. He is a past chairman of the Pennsylvania Business Roundtable and is involved with other industry groups, including the International Monetary Conference and The Financial Services Roundtable. He is also a director and former chairman of BITS, the technology group for The Financial Services Roundtable.

In addition, Rohr serves on a number of civic, cultural and educational organizations. He is chairman of the Allegheny Conference on Community Development and The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust. He is a board member and former chairman of the Greater Pittsburgh Council of the Boy Scouts of America. He is a director of Carnegie Mellon University and is a member of the Notre Dame's College of Business Advisory Council. In addition, he is a former director of United Way of Allegheny County, where he chaired the 1999 general fund-raising campaign that raised $39.1 million. In October 2006, Rohr received the Woodward Wilson Award for Corporate Citizenship.

Rohr earned his bachelor of arts degree in 1970 from the University of Notre Dame and his master's in business administration from Ohio State University in 1972.

Most recently Jim Rohr and PNC were featured in Banking Strategies and US Banker magazines.
https://www.pnc.com/webapp/unsec/NCProducts...m/James+E.+Rohr

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Alumn...natius_Awards_0

Quote:
James E. Rohr `66
http://www.ignatius.edu/advancement/alumni...ds/default.shtm
Old 12-30-2007, 11:28 AM

IT IS ENLIGHTENING TO SEE HOW THE JUDAIC SOURCE WIKPEDIA IS USED WITH SUCH FREQUENCY AND CONFIDENCE IN A HOPELESS ATTEMPT TO DEMONISE THE COMPANY OF JESUS.
Old 12-30-2007, 02:23 PM

Quote:
roscoe wrote:
IT IS ENLIGHTENING TO SEE HOW THE JUDAIC SOURCE WIKPEDIA IS USED WITH SUCH FREQUENCY AND CONFIDENCE IN A HOPELESS ATTEMPT TO DEMONISE THE COMPANY OF JESUS.
Well, if you really would've read my posts with at least a finite level of attention, you'd be bound to discover that I go out of my way trying to prove Jesuit education and as such establish the validity of wikipedia's information and claims. With the word 'proof', I mean verification of Jesuit education by (relevant) Jesuit run schools or Jesuit oriented magazines. Check it out, it's really all there in almost all cases. For all the cases I couldn't prove with certainty I use google to find as much supportive evidence as I could, the more the merrier.

And frankly it doesn't really matter where I get the initial references from, for all I care they could be placed in Vanity Fair or the Donald Duck for that matter, if the information checks out to be true then that's all that matters.

My attempts can only be interpreted as "hopeless" if one fails to understand a rigorous (scientific) method of investigation, as you apparently do.

The Jesuit Order demonizes itself through their own nefarious actions, I'm merely adjusting the lighting a bit.
Old 12-30-2007, 03:40 PM

MR DUTCH: I REALLY DON'T MEAN THIS SARCASTICALLY BUT DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THE EARTH REVOLVES AROUND SUN OR SUN AROUND EARTH? I DON'T REMEMBER YOU AS BEING INVOLVED IN THE RUSHDOONEY DISCUSSION.
Old 12-31-2007, 04:37 AM

Quote:
roscoe wrote:
MR DUTCH: I REALLY DON'T MEAN THIS SARCASTICALLY BUT DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THE EARTH REVOLVES AROUND SUN OR SUN AROUND EARTH? I DON'T REMEMBER YOU AS BEING INVOLVED IN THE RUSHDOONEY DISCUSSION.
I win the argument, you lose. Just admit it.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:12 PM

Great work, DutchPhil!

-5/9 of the Supreme Court is Roman Catholic and the Chief Justice worked with the Jesuits at Georgetown University as a member of it's faculty.

-25% of the Senate is Roman Catholic. 10 Senators have close ties to the network of Jesuit institutions.

-The CIA was founded by William Donovan, Allen Dulles, and James Angleton. All three of these men were Knights of Malta. The CIA jumpstarted with hundreds of Nazi scientists on it's side. This was called "Operation Paperclip". Paperclip was overseen by Knight of Malta Allen Dulles and funded by J. Peter Grace, the former head of the Knights of Malta in the US. It brought over Reinhard Gehlen, who was instrumental in CIA operations at the time. Gehlen was a Knight of Malta.

-The FBI was founded by Charles Bonaparte, a devout Catholic, alleged Knight of Malta, and a trustee on the board of the Catholic University of America.

Jesuit control is obvious.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:31 AM

I'm a Roman Catholic Freemason who was Jesuit raised school wise. That's three elements of Christendom that all hate each other, and none have shown any ill interest towards me. So I call bullshit on this very, very convoluted conspiracy theory! Although because I'm any one of those three things the true basketcases who need mental help will write me off prima facie; but seriously, read and listen to what you're saying. It doesn't even START to make sense. WHY would they do any of the things claimed? Because it will make a new world order? But I thought FREEMASONS and satanists and all those interchangeable terms of organisations you don't know the meaning or origin of are all doing that too?

How can we have a New World Order under one Illuminati when EVERY GROUP in existance that isn't YOUR group or doesn't share your beliefs is making their OWN New World Order?

Take two Xanax and call me in the morning. Unless you think psychiatric medicines, or medicine, or science, is also work of the NWO. In which case, find a cliff, jump, and save our humane genome from pollution with asshattery.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:20 AM

... original.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussietinfoilhat View Post
... original.
Please try to improve your personality. At this point in time, you seem to be very hostile and quick to make fun of others. That will only lead to explosions of anger, such as me saying that I don't exactly trust a Jesuit-trained Catholic Freemason to tell me the dirt on conspiracy theories.