Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2009, 04:24 AM

Default Re: BANNED

Your original post listed 'tolerance', I was about to comment that one should NEVER tolerate the infringement of humans inaliable rights to freedom of belief and expression, and freedom of expression is no excuse for religious vilification.

Old 05-19-2009, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
roscoe,

That poster is a bigger idiot than our very own BlueIdiot here.
Shadow, be nice to BlueAngel. She is a very sick woman, and suffers from D.I.D and also Schizophrenia.
She can't help it that her severe mental illness causes her to be delusional and hallucinate.
Best we can do is to urge her to go for mental health help and get on some anti-psychotic medicines. I fear that if she does not, she will continue her slide into a state of insane dementia.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussietinfoilhat View Post
Your original post listed 'tolerance', I was about to comment that one should NEVER tolerate the infringement of humans inaliable rights to freedom of belief and expression, and freedom of expression is no excuse for religious vilification.
Sure it is, and I will do it now :JESUS SUCKS & YHWH IS A HOMO
I hope I didn't leave anyone out..Oh yeah:

BUDDHA BLOWS DONKEYS, ALLAH IS MORON, CONFUCIUS WAS A RETARD.
I realize this isn't "politically correct", but then I don't give a damn. All the Allah freaks, Jesus jumpers, Yhwh fruits, Confucius crackpots can go blow a donkey if they don't like it.

HA HA HA MORONS!!

Old 05-19-2009, 06:03 PM

Quote:
You're right.

Freedom of Expression is not an excuse for any type of vilification, but, unfortunately, we have to tolerate such or lose our freedoms.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You're right.

Freedom of Expression is not an excuse for any type of vilification, but, unfortunately, we have to tolerate such or lose our freedoms.
I agree. But why not vilify?
Old 05-26-2009, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You're right.

There is a drastic difference between tolerating and disregarding. The above post, as colourful as it was, was disregarded and not read entirely by me, and I disregarded that users opinion based on the fact they can't show respect enough to others to deserve the respect of others reading their words.

To tolerate it means to let it go on without any detriment, the detriment in this scenario is being ignored and considered immature.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:43 AM

Quote:
There is a drastic difference between tolerating and disregarding. The above post, as colourful as it was, was disregarded and not read entirely by me, and I disregarded that users opinion based on the fact they can't show respect enough to others to deserve the respect of others reading their words.

To tolerate it means to let it go on without any detriment, the detriment in this scenario is being ignored and considered immature.
Sorry, but there isn't a drastic difference between tolerating and disregarding.

Minimal, at best.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:45 AM

I disagree. So does the dictionary.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:55 AM

Quote:
I disagree. So does the dictionary.
The operative word would be "drastic" and if you look that one up in the dictionary there would be no disagreement as to your original post that "tolerance" and "disregarding" are "DRASTIC" differences.

Tolerance and disregarding are not DRASTIC differences.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-26-2009 at 01:03 AM.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:05 AM

The end result is drastic in difference. One puts losers in their place by shunning them until they learn to not act like socially retarded maggots, the other allows them to carry on behaving inappropriately.