Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2005, 03:32 PM

Default Re: A Look Into WW2 Leaders And Their Bloodlines

There is an occult significance in the shedding of blood, especially killing people and babies, but I don't know about possession of it. Try looking into Hitler's eugenics program, you might find something under some stones there in google. :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 04-10-2005, 06:28 PM

Default Re: NWO is matter of pagan symbolism and magic not genes

It is clear that something like “Jewish genes” or more profound “Jewish blood” does not exist (in one of the replies to my thread “ Eurasia-contemporary Khazar Jews kingdom”http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=473&forum=24&post_id=8876#f orumpost8876
I mentioned a few genetic studies proving my claim, directly or indirectly ).

Stories of “Jewish” wisdom and superior intellectualism are just part of the conspiracy that will inevitably provoke unreasonable hate towards Jews.

I read at this site brilliant article written by one physist on Kabbalist Jews propaganda that made Albert Einstain –one fraud and schizophrenic –“genious” and his fraudulent plagiarism –“genious revolutionary theory”.

There is no “Jewish race” or “Jewish origin” since the vast number of modern so called Jews are of Khazar (Turk/Mongol) origin.

By the way, it is amazing and interesting that Turks, had created and maintained the most powerful empire in the World for several centuries, and interestingly ,in both of World Wars their resources,infrastructure,army,monuments etc. have been spared-; although they supported Germany in the first World War and did not participate in the antifascist movement during WWII Turks did not bear consequences for it, Jewish Kabbalists when got on power in Russia prohibited old Russian plans for conquering Turkey; even powerful and savage Stalin or Hitler did not do that , Kabbalistic Jews helped Turkes to cover up genocide they commited on Armenians; in the Middle Ages Istambul was full of Jews , also in the Ottoman Empire Jews had very high positions- they have been financiers, doctors,military commanders- for example one of the most famous Turkish sailores and naval commanders was pirate Kapudanbasha Khair- ed-din- Barbarossa (redbeard) –readbeard Jew (interestingly. Hitler’s operation of attacking Russia was named “Barbarossa”-actually the code name for the Nazi secret plan to invade the Soviet Union and occupy the so-called Aryan Fatherland -or Jewish Khazaria was originally Otto but in December 1940, Hitler officially changed the name to Operation Barbarossa; also German king Friedrich the Great – The most powerful figure and founder of German Freemasonry had a nickname “Barbarossa”)
amazingly in Ottoman Empire,pseudo- religious Sufi orders have been permeated with magic,occultism,illuminism and specially Freemasonry; the infamous Albanian dictator and communist Enver Hodja once said that he belonged to an old Masonic/Sufi family; Hitler’s esoteric mentor –Freemason,Illuminat,astrologist and occultist-founder of the Thule Nazi society - Turkish citizent (according to Harun Yahya) was Sufi -Baron Rudolf Freiherr von Sebottendorff- He was named a Master of the Order of the RoseGarland (Rosenkranz / Rosicrucians) and published a book uncovering Ottoman Sufi relationship with Freemasonry - Praxis of old Turkish Freemasonry, a study of the practice of sufi magic and occultism.

Back to the point and “Jews”-
well, in my opinion –it is not genetics and belonging to some obscure , non-existant “Jewish” race that made Khazar Jews powerful- I suppose it is their devotion to Kabbala and secret ancient magic-
Only “esoteric” (irrational) reasons could explain their current position of power and our impotence and fit with this notion.
I wrote a few lines about this in my threads
Kabbala- Bible of NWO and source of New Age pagan religion
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=743&forum=24&post_id=6545#f orumpost6545
and Are the Freemasons spreading deliberately data on World conspiracy
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=711&forum=24&post_id=6082#f orumpost6082
Old 04-10-2005, 07:16 PM

Default Re: A Look Into WW2 Leaders And Their Bloodlines

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Is there an occult significance to blood? I know I've read people talk about blood before. I think maybe Saturnino...
Their may be an occult aspect ... the point

I find interesting is that with the Jews being

so superior to all the other nations COMBINED

how stupid the goyim are by not

trying to imitate them. Instead the goyim

are content to vilify the Jews and hence

repeat the process of them being dominated

till the end of time. Can you blame the

Jews for their God given superiority ?
Old 04-11-2005, 02:15 AM

Default Anti-Esoteric Attitude Perpetuates NWO Status Quo

One thing strikes me as I read Institute's interesting post:

If all these occult power currents run under the surface of Western and ME geopolitics (and ultimately world affairs) and if Kabbalists/Freemasons/Sufis/Rosicrucians/Illuminati utilize occult (hidden) knowledge/"magic" to further their political agenda (and I would NOT necessarily put all esoteric teaching on the same level of genuineness or "evilness");

1) should we not assume they actually HAVE a kind of knowledge WE don't since they seem to be so successful in using that power to oppress and terrorize us?

2) should we not, like nomad's suggesting, at least study the possibility there is such a thing as esoteric knowledge and

3) does that knowledge HAVE to be evil or originate from Satan?

4) Does not everything in existence originate from God?

Having asked these questions, I am very much aware of the fact that many, actually most, esoteric schools of thought and knowledge have been corrupted and infiltrated by evil undercurrents and therefore could be dangerous for both individuals and societies. (Actually, I've read elsewhere the Sufi orders of Turkey Institute is talking about are 99% infiltrated and under the almost total control of Jews - probably Khazars. The genuine Sufi orders don't dabble in politics and certainly don't have a radical, violent or terror agenda.)

But to dismiss all esoteric teaching as evil and to avoid it at all cost seems to me to perpetuate the status quo we are in, i.e. the dominance and oppression by spiritually corrupt but esoterically very knowledgable people.

I've noticed very religiously motivated people (mostly "Christian") on this forum condemn esoterism as evil and anyone in favour of or interested in esoterism will "burn in Hell", etc. Isn't that kind of attitude really helping in the abovementioned perpetuation of status quo? If yes, then is this anti-esoteric attitude not really the result of infiltration and corruption of genuine religion by these said evil undercurrents? After all, most of us agree most genuine religions have been infiltrated and corrupted by the NWO.

Personally, I think that if we are to make any progress in the fight against the NWO in all its forms, we can't allow ourselves to be afraid of esoterism or the occult. It's too easy. Certainly we need to be extremely cautious and above all KNOW WHAT WE'RE DEALING WITH. As long as we let ourselves be terrified of, to us, unknown facts we really have NO CHANCE of knowing what we're dealing with.

Truth, Beauty, Love
Old 04-11-2005, 05:03 AM

Default Re: Anti-Esoteric Attitude Perpetuates NWO Status Quo

----------------------------------------------
Personally, I think that if we are to make any progress in the fight against the NWO in all its forms, we can't allow ourselves to be afraid of esoterism or the occult. It's too easy. Certainly we need to be extremely cautious and above all KNOW WHAT WE'RE DEALING WITH. As long as we let ourselves be terrified of, to us, unknown facts we really have NO CHANCE of knowing what we're dealing with.
----------------------------------------------

Draken, I couldn't agree more.
Old 04-11-2005, 06:31 AM

Default Re: Anti-Esoteric Attitude Perpetuates NWO Status Quo

OK, then. I don't need much prompting.:-D Without further delay and risking to get my head bitten off I post this excerpt. Before anyone actually plans to bite my head off, I dare to advise them: if you're not interested, or if you are determined to "save" me from "evil" or don't have anything constructive to add, simply DON'T BOTHER.

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/integral_tradition/key.html">The Secret of Eurasia
The Key to Hidden History and World Events</a>

MEHMET SABEHEDDIN
Beneath the broad tide of human history there flow the stealthy undercurrents of the secret societies, which frequently determine in the depths the changes that take place upon the surface.
— A.E. Waite1
Have secret societies and occult brotherhoods been active behind the scenes of world events for thousands of years? Do these guardians of secret wisdom shape the growth of human consciousness and influence the destiny of nations? Are hidden masters of occult knowledge empowering and infiltrating certain political, cultural, spiritual and economic movements, in fulfillment of an ancient plan? Could it be that man’s great upheavals, wars, and revolutions, as well as his pioneering discoveries in science, literature, philosophy and the arts, are the result of a ‘hidden hand’? Can we decode history and find the mysterious interface between politics and occultism, thereby uncovering the real movers and shakers in our modern world?
The German philosopher Oswald Spengler warned of a "mighty contest" between groups of men of "immense intellect" who the "simple citizen neither observes nor comprehends." Back in 1930 Ralph Shirley, the editor of the London Occult Review, Britain’s leading journal of esoteric sciences, endorsed "the suspicion that the ranks of occultism are secretly working for disintegration and revolution. Positive proof in the shape of a group of occultists working with this objective in view recently came under the notice of the present writer."
Major-General Fuller, a former disciple of Aleister Crowley, who had links to British military intelligence, wrote about an insidious force using "Magic and Gold" striving "to gain world domination under an avenging Messiah as foretold by Talmud and Qabalah." Fuller’s former chief Crowley worked as a secret agent for both Britain and Germany, although his British handlers noted his ‘unreliability’ warning he should only be used in espionage operations with the utmost care. During the First World War the German Foreign Office secretly requested the occultist Gustav Meyrink to write a novel blaming the Freemasons of France and Italy for the outbreak of war.
Madame Blavatsky believed the Catholic society of Jesuits had transferred their headquarters from the continent to England where they plotted to plunge man into passive ignorance and institute "Universal Despotism". The founder of the Theosophical Society, a woman of immense intellect and first hand experience of secret societies, warned:
Students of Occultism should know that while the Jesuits have by their devices contrived to make the world in general, and Englishmen in particular think there is no such thing as Magic and laugh at Black Magic, these astute and wily schemers themselves hold magnetic circles and form magnetic chains by the concentration of their collective WILL, and when they have any special object to effect or any particular and important person to influence.2
The French Revolution, one of Europe’s most important political upheavals, was largely the work of Masonic lodges dedicated to the overturning of the monarchy and an end of the established Catholic religion. In Proofs of a Conspiracy (1798), John Robison showed that the political clubs and correspondence committees during the revolution, including the famous Jacobin Club, sprang from these Masonic lodges.
The influence on history of mysticism, the occult and secret societies is generally dismissed by Western academics. Mainstream historians choose to ignore this aspect because they believe it has no real significance to world politics. In fact it is only through acknowledging the role and influence of the ‘occult underground’ that important world events can be fully understood and placed in their real historical perspective.

(Click the above title to go to the complete article.)
Old 04-11-2005, 06:55 AM

Default Re: magic practising is final stage of human enslavement

There is a big differenece between investigating ancient magic and occultism and practising it.
You could not win satanic- actually pagan , occult and magic (demon -worshipping) NWO by becoming pagan occultist and Jinn -worshipper ( as Muslims say) by yourself.
And this is a crucial point, NWO masters and their slaves- occultists want us to practice magic, to surrender and get impression of power in this way.
It is clear, magic practice has its main rule – abonden God-Almighty ,become pagan, demon (Jinn) worshipper and you will get power.
But this would be the final stage of our spiritual enslavement- taking their “remedy” we would physically survive and become powerful - “superior” but we would spiritually die and become slaves-just like “masters of NWO” –Kabbalistic Jews and Masonic Illuminati.
You could not win and defeat evil by practising evil.
Preaching magic practising (something Kabbalistic Jews and their associates practice for centuries ) is either ignorance or evelness or both .
But it does not mean that you should be ignorant about magic.
Oh,no to the contrary. After all, you could fight evil ancient magic, occultism and pagan demon(jinn) -worshipping, in some other ways.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:10 AM

Default Re: magic practising is final stage of human enslavement

According to Sufism the "magical" level is the lowest form of transcendence which is supposed to be PASSED as soon as possible on the Soul's inner journey to God.

It's a level and state which is confusing and ever changing and anything experienced (like Jinns) in this "state" should not be trusted. But it is a state that has to be reached AND PASSED. It's a kind of test the Soul has to pass to be able to continue.

Quote:
You could not win and defeat evil by practising evil.
This is it: is ALL esoterism evil?

Quote:
But this would be the final stage of our spiritual enslavement- taking their “remedy” we would physically survive and become powerful - “superior” but we would spiritually die and become slaves-just like “masters of NWO” –Kabbalistic Jews and Masonic Illuminati.
Who says "their" way of practicing esoteric knowledge is the "only" way? Could you not practice esoteric knowledge in a GOOD way?

I think we're sitting ducks and "slaves" as we speak.

I agree with you, Institute, in that taking up Black Magic practice in no way is a clever thing to do. But my opinion is there is such a thing as White Magic and it is directly connected to and dependent on God. With a humble, pure heart focussed on God's Grace one person is able to counter many organized evil peoples actions and intentions.

On another note I found it extremely interesting to find out that the Russian czar Boris Godunov payed John Dee to come and work for him. Also the first czar of the Romanov dynasty rose to power with the help of John Dee's son's help:

"In 1586, Tsar Boris Godunov offered the huge salary of 2000 English pounds a year, with a house and all provisions free, to John Dee, the English magus and spy master, to enter his service. Dee’s son Dr. Arthur Dee, who like his father was an alchemist and Rosicrucian, went to Moscow to work as a physician. Mikhail Romanov, the first Tsar of the Romanov dynasty, allegedly ascended the throne with the help of Dr. Arthur Dee and the British Secret Service. Before their rise to power the Romanovs were accused by their enemies of practising magic and possessing occult powers."

If we are to gain any lengh on the NWO we need to know about these undercurrents and study them and their effect because we need to UNDERSTAND the power to be able to COUNTERACT it.

This does NOT mean we should take up evil black magical practices; that would only substitute one evil with another. But how can we even have a chance in halting the present developments, let alone reverse them, if we don't want to or dare to understand the key to the NWO's occult power?