Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2009, 11:38 PM
WIN THE GAME

Default THE THIRD TRUTH -=- The Book They Will Kill To Keep Out Of Your Hands

THE THIRD TRUTH by Dimitri Khalezov (Book) in Mystery & Crime

The book is now on sale! It has caused controversy after only TWO MINUTES on Lulu.com, before we have even done the proper print runs at physical printers for the bookshops! This one is HOT by any standard.

Price is USD $51.74, unfortunately due to the retail sales deals we can't sell it for less than that ourselves at present. If we could it would be substantially cheaper so blame the bookshops dudes.

Anyway, even at 52 bucks- this is a no brainer to buy. It has hundreds of pages of detailed factual information, it even has passport pictures, legal documents- you name it. And the author is not shy- his full contact details are on the last page so you can definitely have it out with him in person once you've read his book if you violently disagree with him.

Dimitri has risked his life to make this book, so have I for that matter, but Dimitri is being hassled right up to this hour and time...

This is an important book for anyone interested in any aspect of the War on Terror!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:25 PM
WIN THE GAME

Default Re: THE THIRD TRUTH -=- The Book They Will Kill To Keep Out Of Your Hands

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:38 AM

Send a message via ICQ to 911thology Send a message via Yahoo to 911thology
Default Re: THE THIRD TRUTH -=- The Book They Will Kill To Keep Out Of Your Hands

Hi to everyone.

My name is Dimitri Khalezov - I am an actual author of this book. Hopefully, "they" will really kill neither the book, nor you for its possession and will leave you in peace reading it... Anyway, I did my best to write this book. It took from me almost two years to complete it. Just in case if anyone is curious, here is some information in regard to this book available on these web sites:

www.books.net
Third Truth about 9/11.
http://www.nuclear-demolition.com
http://www.nuclear-demolition-wikipedia.com

These web sites contain description of the book, along with quite a few chapters of the book offered for free, plus a lot of additional explanations, supported by some rare contemporary 9/11 videos, some of them seditious enough as being totally prohibited and not available anywhere in the Internet, except these web sites. Videos could be played on-line or saved to your computer for future use. You can also find my personal contact info on either of these web sites.

Everyone is welcome to visit these sites and to buy the book which is available from today in Australian books shops, as well as on-line here:

THE THIRD TRUTH by Dimitri Khalezov (Book) in Mystery & Crime
Old 06-17-2009, 10:22 PM

To answer the above posting - didn't you see that I was simply quoting the name of topic which mentioned the words: "Re: THE THIRD TRUTH -=- The Book They Will Kill To Keep Out Of Your Hands " - while my own words in reply were just a joke that "hopefully they won't kill you"? Are you that much deprived of any sense of humour that you can't distinguish a simple joke moreover directly related to the quote within the same post?

I can't answer what is an "actual author" as opposed to "author". I think this question has no sense and was designed exclusively to consume space on the forum as well as precious time of its visitors.

Just be honest - if you don't like to read information on web sites mentioned above - say it honestly: "I AM NOT INTERESTED IN READING IT". But if you are not interested in reading it you automatically lose your right to comment on it. If you want to comment - read it first. I think it is quite fair rules of discussion. Isn't it?
Old 06-18-2009, 06:00 AM

To BlueAngel.

Hey, mate, I did not mean to offend you, I meant only to defend me. I guess it is clear.

In any case - you should go and read the info on the web sites mentioned above. It definitely worth reading in any case. Whether you accept it or not it is another story, but just oblige me to at least read it first. You might change your opinion after reading it carefully, instead of jumping to conclusions without even seeing the thing you criticise.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:33 AM

My comment was not about the BOOK.

IT was a response to your comment wherein you JOKED that this book is so critical to revealing the facts about 911 and who the chief organizer was that hopefully, those who purchase the book wouldn't be killed by THEM.

So, who was the chief organizer of 911?

Deleted my other comments cause, boy, I was not in a good mood when I posted those.

Sorry, mate!

P.S. FYI, I don't lose my right to anything.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:39 AM

So, you ask who was the chief organizer of 911?

Actually, I have already mentioned it on my web site that I don't want to reveal it online, otherwise, people will have less insentive to buy my book (and I don't have any income, except from the book, unfortunately, so it is just a matter of my survival). But it is OK to me - I will make an exception to this rule if you really want to know it, but don't want to buy the book...

His name was Mike Harari - a former Deputy Chief of the Mossad, a former friend of President Bush Senior, and a former deputy of General Noriega - the Dictator of Panama.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911thology View Post
So, you ask who was the chief organizer of 911?

Actually, I have already mentioned it on my web site that I don't want to reveal it online, otherwise, people will have less insentive to buy my book (and I don't have any income, except from the book, unfortunately, so it is just a matter of my survival). But it is OK to me - I will make an exception to this rule if you really want to know it, but don't want to buy the book...

His name was Mike Harari - a former Deputy Chief of the Mossad, a former friend of President Bush Senior, and a former deputy of General Noriega - the Dictator of Panama.
So, how is it that you know all about 911; the chief organizer, etc.?
Old 06-19-2009, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
So, how is it that you know all about 911; the chief organizer, etc.?
Well... it is very long time to explain it here. If you buy the book you can find it there. In short I could say that I knew the chief 9/11 organizer personally and, moreover, because of my being a former officer of the Soviet nuclear intelligence I used to be a kind of his consultant in regard to the WTC demolition (prior to the 9/11, not after the 9/11). That is why I know quite a lot of details of the 9/11 project and of those who stood behind it.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911thology View Post
Well... it is very long time to explain it here. If you buy the book you can find it there. In short I could say that I knew the chief 9/11 organizer personally and, moreover, because of my being a former officer of the Soviet nuclear intelligence I used to be a kind of his consultant in regard to the WTC demolition (prior to the 9/11, not after the 9/11). That is why I know quite a lot of details of the 9/11 project and of those who stood behind it.
Thanks, but I'm not interested in buying the book.

I impart my knowledge for free.

Incredible.

You knew the chief organizer of 911 personally and, while he was plotting, planning and organizing this attack, you were privy to this information before it occurred?

Therefore, you knew 911 was going to happen before it happened.

Interesting.

The towers were scheduled for demolition before 911 and you were a consultant on this matter?

Kindly elaborate.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-19-2009 at 10:08 PM.