Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2009, 03:42 AM

Default Kia Ora

Hi, I look forward to sharing and cleaning the pearls of wisdom with you all

Old 06-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Banned

Default Re: Kia Ora

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWILLOG View Post
Hi, I look forward to sharing and cleaning the pearls of wisdom with you all
Tell me..do you serve The Master or the Crucified Jew?

Choose wisely!
Old 06-11-2009, 05:19 PM

This response is enough to tell me that spending any time here would be a waste of time. I recently left another site because it was full luciferian satan worshippers and people who believe that everything is an illusion. You and yours have already been crushed under the heel of the crucified Jew.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:35 PM

Quote:
This response is enough to tell me that spending any time here would be a waste of time. I recently left another site because it was full luciferian satan worshippers and people who believe that everything is an illusion. You and yours have already been crushed under the heel of the crucified Jew.
Do not form or base your opinion that this forum is full of luciferian Satan worshippers because you have read a thread authored by Darth.

Darth does not represent the views of the members of this forum.

Quite the contrary.

He represents that which most of the members on this forum oppose.

I would advise that you put Darth on your ignore list and also suggest that you take the time to read some threads not authored by Darth and see if you change your opinion.

Welcome,
BlueAngel

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-11-2009 at 05:40 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:10 PM

One is more than enough for me... no offence as I am sure there are a wonderful bunch of people here. But for me, a little leaven ruins the whole loaf. Ive done my dash contending with fools like this, I will leave others to fight the good fight
John 6: 28-29
Old 06-11-2009, 06:47 PM

Quote:
One is more than enough for me... no offence as I am sure there are a wonderful bunch of people here. But for me, a little leaven ruins the whole loaf. Ive done my dash contending with fools like this, I will leave others to fight the good fight
John 6: 28-29
Yes, Darth is a fool.

That is a fact.

Written in stone.

However, I don't understand why you think you would have to contend with him to be a productive member of this forum.

There isn't a rule that forces members of this forum to contend with any other member whom they consider a fool and, BTW, you'll never find a forum that exists with someone who doesn't rub you the wrong way.

Use the ignore feature so that you aren't subjected to Darth's comments and/or exercise self-control and don't respond to any comments he posts or threads he authors.

Darth is not a vital contributor of this forum, so there isn't any reason to respond to him.

I've been a member of this forum for years, and, trust me, I've contended with more fools than you can shake a stick out and, to my credit, many of them couldn't contend with me, so they left.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-11-2009 at 07:01 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:26 PM

Thanks Blue Angel, in your four years here, what would be the most astounding discovery you have made/learned, and what threads can you highly recommend here?
Old 06-11-2009, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Thanks Blue Angel, in your four years here, what would be the most astounding discovery you have made/learned, and what threads can you highly recommend here?
It would be egotistical to suggest to you that you read my threads and posts, wouldn't it now?

But, I'll recommend myself anyway.

Just point and click.

Many threads will peak your interest; provide a wealth of information and many will leave you with your jaw hanging.

The most astounding discovery I have made during my years here on the forum is that perseverance has always been my greatest strength/attribute.

For now, I'll leave you with this.

The government of the United State's of America has no allegiance to its' people.

They have allegiance to the CIA/Military Industrial Complex/Zionist Jews and the Banksters who, together, control the world for their benefit and not for the benefit of the inhabitants of this earth, as they would lead you to believe.

Enjoy!

BlueAngel

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-11-2009 at 11:44 PM.