20 Things the Illuminati Can Teach You
June 9, 2009
By Stefan Fobes
Today I again, write here about a vast, sprawling movement which comprises a dedicated part of the population who work day in, day out to bring great changes to this world. In this arena, the majority does not see intelligence, courage, honor, decency, skill, as great things. They speak of these in glowing terms, yes, but the reality is just the opposite. Your worth is decided strictly, by most people comprising this “underground”, by the resources you have at your beck and call, and how many worshippers, clones and mindless thralls you have sloshing saliva in your path at the moment. The naive neophytes are fed upon by hungrier, slicker fish who lie, and think of nothing other of their own self-aggrandizment, no matter what the cost to anyone else. Who will take them for everything they are worth and go home and eat fabulous dinners and sleep quite well. Independently creative thought is generally at a minimum. Raw recruits sit back, read their prepared daily briefs, and follow the included orders from the bigger fish. The reptilian brain by and large, runs the show here.
I’m talking about the malevolent, cutthroat world of Illuminati rituals and their secret society network?
No. I write of the conspiracy research arena.
I see this grotesque attitude permeating what should be the nexus point for the kindest, the wisest, the toughest. What really should be a gathering place for the best of the best. But instead I see constant desperate struggles, by the so-called awakened just as in the world of so-called sheeple, to try to grab power over others and see themselves as better than everyone else around them. The reptilian brain rules.
I see instead of dynamic individual minds who are so in speech and
in deed, joining ideas instead of easily infiltratable groups, just innocent lambs waiting to be eaten by the next Illuminati agent with a fancy, cleverly worked out website and a loud enough voice booming with fake intensity.
I see penis measuring contests on who has the biggest hits on Alexa instead of brainstorming on what actually works and then simply going out and doing it.
And so, from a guy who comes from an Illuminati family himself, here are 20 things the Illuminati can teach you. This is not an endorsement of them.
1. They are voracious in their infoseeking. If it takes all night long, or weeks, or years, they will look and look till they get what they have been looking for.
2. Whenever one of their associates or slaves needs something for a mission, Illuminati members make sure this person or persons get the material resources they need to get the job done, whether it be by contributions or whatever. Even if the person is disliked, all that is necessary is that the person has the skills for the job and the plan be workable. No whining on forums, no silly speeches, just gets done.
3. They know how to conserve their resources. They do not throw out all their chips all in on one go.
4. They trust their instincts.
5. If they see an opening, they do not hesitate to take advantage and exploit it.
6. They do not go into deep dark depressions just because they had one minor setback. They use everything they have to find out exactly what went wrong, and correct the problem.
7. They know how to organize themselves.
8. Among them, concepts of color, sexual orientation, and fame are meaningless. The goal goes first.
9. They know what TV is and does — they introduced it, you know! The goal comes before the TV or any of their other mind control devices, such as video games. Watching all those hours every day and being “awake” are like matter and anti-matter. They cannot be in the same place at the same time.
10. They know to not let anyone take what they have. If someone tried to CPS their kids there’d be hell on all involved in trying, even the person who made the call. Literally.
11. You can insult them all you want, call them anything, and they do not take it like Joe and Jane Public would. This is because they have absolutely no pride or morals, but anyone who does with intelligence can easily integrate this into their minds.
12. They would NEVER, under any circumstances, sell out themselves out by giving their family secrets out to the public for peanuts, like so many of the commoners do by selling out their countries and spying on and black opping their fellow humans.
13. In the public eye, wanting a lot of material resources is seen as something to be ashamed of. It is a damn good thing! Everyone should have all the material items they need to do everything they need to do, and should feel pride in having the self-love for holding that perspective and moving with it. This is the mindset the leadership of the Illuminati hold.
14. When information is placed before them that is obviously a threat to their well-being, they immediately take action about it and do not go rushing to drown life circumstances in a TV or bag of takeout, even if they do not know precisely what to do at the moment.
15. Even if all hope seems lost, and the odds are against them, they still keep on working at it 110%.
16. They know the value of building up networks.
17. They feel no guilt about defending themselves from legal, physical, or other attacks. At times I read about people I see acting nice to their agents, saying sorry to them, when it was the agent who had infringed upon their rights. Never be sorry and apologetic to them. It’s a clear cut sign of victim mentality and is asking for trouble.
18. They are flexible, to an extent, and do not work with the controlled by them mainstream science and know the reality and value of homeopathy, energy and herbal healing, and do not hesitate to take full advantage of these using all the resources they have at their disposal.
19. They have always understood that they have their livelihood to defend, which is their pyramidal control system and all the luxury that comes with it. Humanity will learn from this, whether it be gently through information like this article, or the hard way. Everyone must understand that their livelihoods are also being threatened, and act upon this via exposure of the agenda.
20. They know to set aside their petty differences when business needs to be taken care of.
A War of Illusions