Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Other NWO topics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1401  
Old 04-29-2009, 02:42 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon
I sense your anger towards the "Pigs"..Perhaps they were sent to lead YOU to ME. Pain is a teacher and payback is a bitch.
Are you going to moan about this forever? If so, then you're wasting your breath. Or..Do you intend to do something about it?

There is nothing more pathetic then someone who bitches and moans, but won't do anything about it. So which will you be, a perpetual victim or will you do what is necessary, even if it is difficult, to get your pound of flesh?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by BlueAngel:

Excuse me, but I'm not bitching and moaning.

I'm contributing to the forum about this topic.

I WAS a victim.

Operative word:

"WAS"

I am a SURVIVOR.

The mind controllers who tortured and abused me were not sent to me and, even if they were, I'm CERTAIN beyond a reasonable doubt it wasn't so that I would be led to you.

Oh, how wrong you are! All your roads eventually lead right to me. You may wander for a while, but it is your destiny to come to me. When you do, I shall deliver you to my Master who will show you the truth of the world and the nature of power.


An anonymous poster on an internet forum.

Please tell the forum to what you are referring when you ask if I am going to do what is necessary, even if it is difficult, to get my pound of flesh.

No need to be obscure.

Or, is there?

You know what you must do. But the question is, quite plainly, are you willing to make the effort to do so? You will never have revenge on these people as it stands now. Please be assured, the reason they did what they did wasn't for brainwashing like you think. If it were just for that, they could have kidnapped a homeless person off the street no one would miss.
No, there is more to then meets the eye, to which they are attracted as is my Master. You would be a powerful ally. It is for this reason they kidnapped you. The brainwashing cover is horse shit to misdirect you.


I mean, if you weren't obscure, you would have to be clear and concise as to what you are inferring and that isn't how people like you operate.

If I were to tell everything I knew, openly, I might end up floating face down in the Detroit River. No matter how far someone is up on the food chain, there is always somebody higher then you. I don't think I need to tell you the penalty for what amounts to treason.


You know that I know what you're suggesting, but you just can't come right out and say it in plain ENGLISH for all to read, now can you?

Good thing I don't reside in a suggestible state of mind, isn't it?

You do, but you don't realize it. Like I said, in the end my Master will have you. You woud be a powerful ally for my Master and would a good soldier for N.W.O . I would counsel you to face up to reality and accept the truth rather then deceive yourself with empty hope and fantasies with no foundation.(:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...ques-7462.html
LL

Reply With Quote
  #1402  
Old 04-29-2009, 02:48 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Darth said:

"There is a Path for those who persevere that will give you the power, should you wish it, to kill those responsible.
However, I doubt you're strong enough to walk it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

BlueAngel said:

You have suggested that I have the power to KILL those responsible for my victimization, if I wish it.

I don't wish to kill anyone, but, please, enlighten the forum as to the names of those responsible for my victimization since you seem to be "in the know."

To whom you are referring to when you use the words "THOSE WHO PERSEVERE?"

In particular, your choice of the word "THOSE" suggests you are referring to more than one.

Would you be referring to alters that you believe I possess and whom perservered and that these alters will give me the power to kill the other alters that were created through trauma-based torture to cause discontent within my CORE?

Sorry, pal, but I'm perfectly content.

I am ONE and, as is BLATANTLY obvious, in your face kind of thing, my CORE is in tact and I don't adhere to "suicide" programming.

ALIVE and WELL!

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...-not-6891.html
In the end, you will have to choose sides, Blue Angel. Choose wisely, because this is a "winner takes all" game. The penalty for the losing side is extermination.
I am not interested in your alters. Big deal. I am interested in bring you before my Master so you can join us. BlueAngel, don't let idealism destroy you. Think very carefully over whom you ally yourself to.
I myself mean no harm to you. But this is a game, but a damn serious one. In the end, there will be blood. Think it over..
Reply With Quote
  #1403  
Old 05-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I don't have alters and contrary to what you say, that was what you were fishing for.

I'm not interested in you bringing me before anyone.

Nothing destroys me.

Idealism or otherwise.

I don't need to think carefully about to whom I align myself with as I have already made that quite clear.

Take your scare tactics elsewhere.
So Be it! You have sealed your fate:

Lobotomy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reply With Quote
  #1404  
Old 05-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Yep.

You're right.

My fate has been sealed.

I'm scheduled for a lobotomy next week.

Laugh as you will, but you have chosen to be destroyed by refusing to humble yourself before my Master.

Let me make this simple for you: Anyone, no matter who they are, that will refuse to bend their knee to my Master and serve him, will be destroyed. It dosen't matter who you are, how much money you have or how powerful you are. This is not a position where anyone can safely sit on the fence.
My Master has declared that any who will not side with Him are to be crushed and totally annihilated. The means are quite irrelevant and trivial. The only thing that people should know is that whatever they decide, they should know when the chips come down it will be too late to change sides.
Don't any of you come crawling back when, finally, battle is joined. Do not whine about civil rights or the Counstitution or the Bill of Rights when the armies begin marching. It is far too late in this War for anyone to stop it now.
This War has been being waged for billions of years. It is time that the Final Battle come, so that we may either be victorious and exterminate all our enemies or be exterminated. The point is, you people need to get your heads out fo your collective assess and realize this is no game.
I just want you to be without any sense of misunderstanding of what I am saying here. We are talking total war here, and we ARE going to exterminate nations and peoples-ANYONE who sides with the enemy.

For an ideal of what your nation will look like, look at pictures of Berlin after the Allies conquered it-bombed out, the people hungry, e.t.c. Now you know what is coming your way.
Reply With Quote
  #1405  
Old 05-19-2009, 01:34 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Thank you, Lorne Michaels (Lorne David Lipowitz), the producer of SNL (Saturday Night Live).

Nice way to pay tribute to the mothers of the world on Mother's Day.

And, thank you, Susan Sarandon, for taking part in this disgusting skit.

I have lost all respect for you as a mother and a person.

Did your children watch your performance on SNL?

Justin Timberlake?

What can you say about him?

Disgusting, as well.

"MOTHER LOVE" Justin Timberlake snl Skit Video by JILL - MySpace Video

The lyrics tell of mom's suffering "since dad passed away" --- "We should f--k each others mothers." "I can't wait until I f--k your mother." "It'll be an honor to become your stepfather."

Lyrics to Mother Love:

"Hold up/ You thinking what I'm thinking/ I'm thinking I'm thinkin' it too," "Slow up/ What time's it, dog?/ It's time for a switcheroo/ We both love our moms/ Women with grown women needs/ I say we break 'em off, show 'em how much they really mean."

"I'm a motherlover, you're a motherlover/ We should f--- each other's mothers," cause every Mother's Day needs a mother's night/ If doin' it is wrong, I don't wanna be right."

FOR YOU:
Reply With Quote
  #1406  
Old 06-18-2009, 01:39 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Let's keep the topic of secret, silent and invisible weapons on the forefront.

What say you?

I vote yes.

Does my vote count?

No, you're vote doesn't count. Why? Because weakness should never be rewarded. You will remain weak as long as you nourish you're naive beliefs about the world and the truth about what happen to you.

The only right weaklings have are to perish or be slaves.PERIOD.
Reply With Quote
  #1407  
Old 06-18-2009, 01:41 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If I opened my mouth, I would have to sit idly by watching my family suffer knowing I CAUSED it and that I couldn't stop THEM.

YEP.

Like I said.

IT's ALL MY FAULT!

Makes perfect sense to the sadistic pigs who speak it.
It is your fault. If you weren't such an idealist, you would do what was necessary. But because you are an idealist you don't.

The answer is simple; kill them without mercy or compassion. But you are too weak to do that. Thus YOU ARE TO BLAME!

GUILTY!!
Reply With Quote
  #1408  
Old 06-26-2009, 09:45 AM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Please be advised that when I pose a question, I am not seeking an answer from you.

If I were weak, I would not be where I am today.

Free and not a slave.

I am well aware of the truth as to what happened to me during my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project.

However, since you profess to know better than I as to what I endured during my victimization, kindly inform the forum.

Obviously, you must have witnessed and/or played a role in my incarceration in order to claim that you know the TRUTH about my enslavement and I don't.

You know I was tortured.

So, kindly clue us in.

If I have it all wrong, correct me.

We're waiting.

Another example of Darth suggesting that I commit suicide.

He comments that I am a weakling and weaklings should perish.

Trigger word:

Weakling.
Sad..what more can I say?

I suppose, in your own deluded way, it makes sense. My point, which you missed alltogether, is that if you TRULY believed someone was out to get your family-presumabley whom you love- you would do something about it.

You haven't. Therefore, there is only a couple logical options that derive from that:

1) You DO love your family, but are too squeamish to do it.
2) You DO love your family, but are unable to do it
3) You DO love your family, and since you know this is all bullshit, you can't be bothered to do anything, i.e, there is no threat
4) You DON'T love your family, and therefore the thought of them being harmed is allright with you
5) You DON'T love your family AND are too squeamish to do it, therefore you are content to let whatever happens happen
6) You DON'T love your family AND are unable to do anthing about it.
7) You DON'T love your family AND this is all bullshit, so you can't be bothered to do anything about the so called "threats" from them

I am sure there are other logical inferences once can draw. May I humbly ask you if you believe there is a threat to your family, why you haven't informed the police? One might logically conclude if you DID NOT inform the police there are a variety of reasons

1) You did tell them, but they blew you off as a quack and a lunatic
2) You did tell them, but there "in" on it
3)You did tell them, and it is under investigation
4) You didn't tell them, because it's a load of horseshit and you know it.

So, in short, if you truly believe these threats what have YOU done about it?

My opinion is you're either too weak or deluded to know what you need to do. You should know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would kill anyone, anywhere and under any circumstances that posed a threat to those I loved. I would end their existensce, along with anyone else who was part of it. Why? Because I love my family, and if the choice is between their safety and the lives of others, they lose.
Reply With Quote
  #1409  
Old 06-29-2009, 11:26 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

If mind control is going on in the music industry then I would very much suspect that organised crime were responsible. Criminals can also use techniques of mind control and at the end of the day it isn't too difficult to do. Basically you drug someone up to the eyeballs and beat them up and this counts as trauma based mind control.

After raking in millions and millions various persons in government can be paid off to look the other way, in other words corruption starts to creep in.

Everyone knows that gangsters are involved in the music industry but how far does it go?
Reply With Quote
  #1410  
Old 06-30-2009, 02:56 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Try making sense next time you post a comment to me and I might oblige you with a response.

But, then again, maybe not.

P.S.

Kindly inform the forum from where you have drawn the conclusion that I believe the lives of my family members are in danger and, therefore, you have suggested on numerous occasions that I kill/murder those persons who pose a threat to my family members without mercy and/or compassion.

We're awaiting names, Darth, because obviously you know the identify of those persons whom YOU believe pose a threat to my family members as you've suggested on numerous occasions that I KILL/MURDER them without mercy and/or compassion.

I've never mentioned the names of anyone whom I believe pose a threat to my family members.

Not that I would, but how could I possibly kill/murder people WHOM YOU believe are a threat to my family members, if I have no clue as to their identity?

Why don't you notify the proper authorities on my behalf?

You know who they are as well as I do. It is time you come full circle and accept your destiny.
You can only realize your true power by killing them. You have only blocked it from your memory, so you can avoid what you must do. You know fully well they must die, so your mind, in a feeble attempt to escape your destiny, has hidden it from you.
It is time you realize you are not like the idiots and morons here. You were meant for much more, as you well know. Stop trying to flee WHO and WHAT you are. You are a killer by nature, and even as I write this I can FEEL the HATE inside of you.Admit it, you hate them and want REVENGE. Give in to your HATE.
Only your HATE can destroy them. It is only natural you should HATE them and desire VENGANCE. Stop resisting [u]WHO [/U]you are and WHAT you are. Crush the life out of them.

Last edited by Darth Cacodaemon : 06-30-2009 at 02:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 10 02-24-2007 08:10 AM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 10:09 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 10:08 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY Other NWO topics 0 02-22-2007 09:55 PM
MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY cold Other NWO topics 3 02-22-2007 07:57 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.