Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2009, 05:45 PM

Default Hey there

Hi guys & girls

I have recently been introduced to the whole world of conspiracies etc. I had seen Loose Change Twin Towers about 4/5 yrs ago now and when I saw it, it made sense to me...I started to question things. I told people about it and they were like "nahhhh thats all bullshit it's all lies to make you question yourself" so I sort of forgot about the whole idea of conspiracy.

Then a few weeks ago, I was on a job and people started talking about the illuminati. And I had no idea what the hell they were on about. Anyway I got talking about it and they were telling me all these ideas and I was "naaaah thats all bullshit" but by the end of the night, I had come round to the idea and started questioning things again. I got shown a video of symbols the illuminati have and it made me have a completely different outlook on things and the way I pick up on news stories, I'm always questioning to find the truth. I recently got into studying a bit on the Music Industry, Chris Brown, Rihanna and their messages that go missing in songs about the devil, lucifer etc.

My mind is a jumble of what to believe right now, I feel like I'm questioning things for no reason. But then in the same way I feel if I don't question it, I'm stupid for letting it pass me by.

Anyway happy to be here, looking to find out more. If anyone has any interesting videos of conspiracy theories about the illuminati, NWO etc would it be possible to get the links?

Thanks a lot

Old 06-20-2009, 09:50 PM

Default Re: Hey there

Hey there.

Welcome to CC!